KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Mace Windu have crappy laightsaber skills??

Mace Windu have crappy laightsaber skills??
Started by: kimsigurd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kimsigurd

Mace Windu have crappy laightsaber skills??

Hello, I belive everyone has watched the film by now smile hehe, I was really looking forward to the Mace vs palp duel, because we was finally going to see Mace's skills with the saber. When I saw it i laughed, omg he was so crap, my little brother (age 11) he does it better with his lighsaber, and I am not lying, Mace looks like Ben Kenobi in the episode VI, his moves was stupid, it looked like he was 80 years old, slow and dumb, to be honest he looket very clumsy and stupid. And the worst off all is that Sam was really cocky in the Episode 2 docs. He as like: I was really cool with the lightsaber, I got my own style. To bad he didn't have the moves like Obi and Ani. That's kinda sad because Samuel rocks but not with the lightsaber stick out tongue hehehe.. Am I right?

Old Post May 29th, 2005 08:10 PM
Click here to Send kimsigurd a Private Message Find more posts by kimsigurd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Some parts looked great while other sucked, it was great when he was fighting the digital double, but when he fought Ian he looked bad.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 08:12 PM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimsigurd

hehe, but the good part in the film wink ani vs obi big grin omg that's a duel! hehe btw everything looks good when you digital it, even dooku looks great with the sword then, hehe

Old Post May 29th, 2005 08:14 PM
Click here to Send kimsigurd a Private Message Find more posts by kimsigurd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Yeah, despite how long it lasted, I loved the Dooku duel. The action was great, especially when it got to 1 on 1.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 08:15 PM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo313
spartan 117

I think mace wasn't too bad... but palp's style was jsut effing weird, like he would always suddenly change directions and just do weird, random stufff...

so to counter it, mace also looked weird...

nick gillard talked about palps' style, saying it would kind of trap the other person and pull them into being vulnerable, or something

but yes, that duel wasn't that great, especially compared to obi vs ani, dooku vs obi + ani, or maul vs anyone

Old Post May 29th, 2005 08:16 PM
Click here to Send neo313 a Private Message Find more posts by neo313 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

mace is actually a bad mother--shut yo mouf! he was pretty bad @ss in the clone wars micro series. too bad we didn't see him do the sh!t he did with the droids and the light saber. i so wanted to see puch out a few droids. not to mention his use of the force.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 08:16 PM
Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

I have a question about "the Duel", i've seen it twice now and i cant seem to find that move that Anakin does where Obi Wan strikes at his back and Anakin blocks it by pointing his saber straight down his back without turning. One of the members has it on his avatar so i hope you know what i mean, i saw it on loads of previews and docs but never in the movie. Was it cut?
Mace wasnt that bad, Tiin, Fisto and Kolar are the ones we should be talking about. Masters? yeah whatever.

"The Capitol of this rugged slang is WU-TANG,
Witty Unpridictable Talent And Natural Game". GZA

Old Post May 29th, 2005 09:19 PM
Click here to Send koolruningz a Private Message Find more posts by koolruningz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

A lot of the final duel was cut, and I think shot was mainly used for promotional purposes.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 09:27 PM
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

That sucks, that was a sweet move.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 09:43 PM
Click here to Send koolruningz a Private Message Find more posts by koolruningz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

He did a move like that to block a blaster shot in the seperatist slaughter.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 09:44 PM
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

Yeah i remember that, i would have liked to see more of that massacre. evil face

Old Post May 29th, 2005 10:32 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Yeah I am glad he didnt hold back on the slaughter, though I saw no decapitations.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 10:51 PM
Lord Yoda
The One and Only

yah, Anakin should have decapitated Gunray. That would have been awesome.

sig by Ast Rofan "Remember the 18th!!! Remember the 4th!!! Remember the Grill!!!"

Old Post May 29th, 2005 10:59 PM
Click here to Send Lord Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

I would have liked to see him force crush Wat Tambor like the other Techno Union dude in the Clone Wars cartoon.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 11:21 PM
peluffo

Samuel sucks. He didn't realize that he is not in shaft anymore.

For the Empire, against the rebel alliance.
"Good" is a point of view...The Sith and the Jedi are similar in almost every way.

Old Post May 29th, 2005 11:31 PM
Click here to Send peluffo a Private Message Find more posts by peluffo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Andrew McLeod

How I wanted so badly to see those damn Trade Federation idiots get horribly mangled or something. I hated everything about them...they were just retarded.

Love is an accident waiting to happen. Desire is a stranger you think you know. Intimacy is a lie we tell ourselves. Truth is a game you play to win. If you believe in love at first sight you never stop looking.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 12:03 AM
Click here to Send Andrew McLeod a Private Message Find more posts by Andrew McLeod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
POWJ

the whole fight with wind and sidious started off to up close! I wanted to see sidious kill the jedi but it turned out looking kinda fake being to up close seeing those looser jedi get sliced in a close up..
owwwwwwww
aahhhhhhrrr
ehhhhhhhh
lol!

Old Post May 30th, 2005 12:38 AM
Click here to Send POWJ a Private Message Find more posts by POWJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Seeing th first two jedi get killed was like watching a car wreck in slow motion.

So he jumps over and lands infront of 4 jedi, then stops reaches back and snarles while all 4 just watch him. He then kills 2 of them with no resistance. Make sense?

Old Post May 30th, 2005 12:41 AM
POWJ

Yes I agree astro they just stood thier like um im ready for my close up mr sidious. what a bunch of pansys. but all i nall dont be to impressed with his ability to kil l3 jedi masters. Jango fett killed a jedi master in Ep2 .That colbar guy whatever his name is.
Jedi average Jedi aint all that we get spoiled with SW by seeing the best of the best like Yoda , Mace , Anakin and Obi in action. they make the other jedi look impotent!

Old Post May 30th, 2005 12:46 AM
Click here to Send POWJ a Private Message Find more posts by POWJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I think any jedi, hell any person, would realise "hey this guy is going to kill me, I better atleast attempt to defend myself". Or maybe they where thinking that and simply forgot to act on it. stick out tongue

Old Post May 30th, 2005 12:48 AM