KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » The funniest part

The funniest part
Started by: Violin Vixen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Violin Vixen

The funniest part

I absolutly loved the part were Padme was like, "Aniken, your breaking my heart!". It was the funniest part of the movie. Me and my friend sort of sucked in our breath when she was about to say it coz we already loved it when she said it on trialers. And then we just let evry thing out and we busted out laughing! These guys in front of us actually truned around and were like, "Are you crying?" That was the best part of the movie by far.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:35 AM
Click here to Send Violin Vixen a Private Message Find more posts by Violin Vixen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

The best part of the movie was when Yoda said "General Gweevous".... that part make me piss my pants

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:39 AM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Violin Vixen
I absolutly loved the part were Padme was like, "Aniken, your breaking my heart!". It was the funniest part of the movie. Me and my friend sort of sucked in our breath when she was about to say it coz we already loved it when she said it on trialers. And then we just let evry thing out and we busted out laughing! These guys in front of us actually truned around and were like, "Are you crying?" That was the best part of the movie by far.

So you're the type of jerks that ruin the movie by laughing at inappropriate times. Meanie.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:40 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violin Vixen

I only laugh at inappropite times if it's really funny. Like this secene. Sometimes I'll down load a trailer just to have a good laugh!

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:42 AM
Click here to Send Violin Vixen a Private Message Find more posts by Violin Vixen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Violin Vixen
I only laugh at inappropite times if it's really funny. Like this secene. Sometimes I'll down load a trailer just to have a good laugh!

Download the Batman Begins trailer, it's a laugh and a half.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:45 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exar Fett
Badass Jedi

I think the funniest part for me was the "noooo" scene. I was taking a drink as it was happening and i nearly choked to death. People had to turn around as ask if I was alright

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:47 AM
Click here to Send Exar Fett a Private Message Find more posts by Exar Fett Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmonkey9206

Originally posted by BAILY
The best part of the movie was when Yoda said "General Gweevous".... that part make me piss my pants

LOL, i thought i was the only one that noticed that! I bursted out laughing when he said that.

Thanks to Lord Tyrant for the sig!

Old Post May 30th, 2005 04:02 AM
Click here to Send darthmonkey9206 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmonkey9206 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by BAILY

I dont remember that, when was it?

I loved Palpatine looking like an ass as he battled Mace, him and his wierd ass faces. stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 04:03 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Yoda
The One and Only

i thought palpatine saying "Do it." was funny. Oh and the Frankenstein scene was hilarious. laughing

sig by Ast Rofan "Remember the 18th!!! Remember the 4th!!! Remember the Grill!!!"

Old Post May 30th, 2005 04:21 AM
Click here to Send Lord Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

Originally posted by astrofan428
I dont remember that, when was it?

I loved Palpatine looking like an ass as he battled Mace, him and his wierd ass faces. stick out tongue

Yoda said that when he had his Council meeting just before the Battle on Kashyyyk... the scene was in the Council Chambers and he was in holo form when he said it...

Old Post May 30th, 2005 04:23 AM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by Lord Yoda
i thought palpatine saying "Do it." was funny. Oh and the Frankenstein scene was hilarious. laughing

Enough with the Frankenstein and NOOOOO scene, it was fine. mad

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 04:25 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Texansfan05
Jedi Knight

My favorite funny part was when Palpatine got thrown by Yoda into his chair.

Welcome Back V.V!

sig by Ast

Old Post May 30th, 2005 04:27 AM
Click here to Send Texansfan05 a Private Message Find more posts by Texansfan05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Yoda
The One and Only

it wasn't bad, just funny

sig by Ast Rofan "Remember the 18th!!! Remember the 4th!!! Remember the Grill!!!"

Old Post May 30th, 2005 04:27 AM
Click here to Send Lord Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~ J ~
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kenobi's Line... "another happy landing"

Old Post May 30th, 2005 04:48 AM
Click here to Send ~ J ~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~ J ~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atlasorion
I bent my Wookie

The funniest part was when Obi-wan was sneaking around above General Grievous, trying to be all quiet with his big dino thing and it let's this big honking fart go, so everyone looks up and....no, wait, that didn't happen did it? Pity.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 09:17 AM
Click here to Send atlasorion a Private Message Find more posts by atlasorion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atlasorion
I bent my Wookie

Actually, the funniest part was when Yoda was confronting the Emperor, and after getting back up and going into his little pseudo-ninja pose says "I know kung-fu", and the Emperor says "show me"....oh, that didn't happen either did it? My bad.

Old Post May 30th, 2005 09:20 AM
Click here to Send atlasorion a Private Message Find more posts by atlasorion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

Originally posted by Exar Fett
I think the funniest part for me was the "noooo" scene. I was taking a drink as it was happening and i nearly choked to death. People had to turn around as ask if I was alright

that was the funniest part for me too, but it was more of a "NEEEERRRRR" than a "NOOOOO"

Old Post May 30th, 2005 09:24 AM
Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nihilus
Sith

i laughed when ani chopped of mace mindu in my head i said u diserve it u strict basterd laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post May 30th, 2005 10:23 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nihilus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nihilus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nihilus
Sith

does any one have jedi acadimy 4 xbox

Old Post May 30th, 2005 10:24 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nihilus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nihilus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nihilus
Sith

xbox live

Old Post May 30th, 2005 10:24 AM