KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Star Wars Concert

Star Wars Concert
Started by: mandalorian_war

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mandalorian_war
i used 2 b Grievous_90210

Star Wars Concert

http://www.rebelscum.com/article.asp?i=92950
Star Wars Concert
Posted by Dustin on May 27, 2005:

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.… Turmoil engulfed the Galactic Republic and a legend was born. Every generation has a legend... every journey has a first step... every saga has a beginning. Star Wars—The Concert comes to Riverbend Music Center July 8-9 at 8 p.m. Erich Kunzel and the Cincinnati Pops perform the music of John Williams from all six Star Wars films.

Be among the first to enjoy music from Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith, LIVE! Sanctioned by Lucasfilm Ltd. as an official Star Wars event, this concert will offer audiences a multi-media performance, including light effects; special stage design; and narration by Daniel Logan, Boba Fett actor from Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones. Live light sabre battles featuring Joseph Sark & Co. and the aerial virtuosity of Alexander Streltsov will add to the excitement of the show.

Come see your favorite Star Wars characters. Costumed fans from the 501st Legion Ohio Garrison (Dark Side characters, including Stormtroopers) and the Rebel Legion will not only be in attendance, but used in parts of the production as well.

Audience costumes are optional, but encouraged!

To order tickets please click here and follow the directions when ordering!

i thought it would cool to tell you guys mods close if thread is stupid or move it if needed but i already ordered tickets

Old Post May 30th, 2005 03:17 PM
Click here to Send mandalorian_war a Private Message Find more posts by mandalorian_war Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote