KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » In the end you really feel bad for Anakin

In the end you really feel bad for Anakin
Started by: GABRIEL05

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

In the end you really feel bad for Anakin

Just the way he is manipulated and punked throughout his whole life. I could elaborate, but I think I'll let you folks do it.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 11:59 PM
Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

That is one big reason for the emotional weight E3 and now 1 and 2 have. I truly feel bad for Anakin.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 12:01 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

i feel sorry for bail....

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 12:02 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HAROLD

The council's distrust in Anakin was unfair.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 12:03 AM
Click here to Send HAROLD a Private Message Find more posts by HAROLD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

OOh Ooh who spotted where the whilhelm scream is?

Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark hoser
Sith Lord Hoser

ya some events i felt bad for anakin. they way the council didnt trust him, and the way obi-wan slaughtered him. and when he lost everything in the end

Click here to Send Dark hoser a Private Message Find more posts by Dark hoser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

when anakin was all 'this is outrageous' and crap in the coucil, i was thinking 'stfu ya loser'....but then when he came out and was like 'its insulting'.....i was like....'stfu ya loser' stick out tongue..nah, i could see his point there.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 12:05 AM
bill9d9
Tired of Choads

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mist
when anakin was all 'this is outrageous' and crap in the coucil, i was thinking 'stfu ya loser'....but then when he came out and was like 'its insulting'.....i was like....'stfu ya loser' stick out tongue..nah, i could see his point there.

Exactly. Anakin didn't know his role, and Obiwan tried to warn him that patience was needed.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 12:08 AM
Click here to Send bill9d9 a Private Message Find more posts by bill9d9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

why didnt they just go 'fine....you can be a master' then anakin wouldve been happy. smile and everyone wouldve lived happily ever after smile

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 12:17 AM
jabbar
Jedi Master Jabbar

Originally posted by Mist
why didnt they just go 'fine....you can be a master' then anakin wouldve been happy. smile and everyone wouldve lived happily ever after smile

... but then Anakin would start to abuse his newfound power, such is his way, and his inclination to use his power in a manner that is dark...

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 12:22 AM
Click here to Send jabbar a Private Message Find more posts by jabbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

the council didn't trust him because he was too close to the chancellor. but i do feel bad for the guy to some extent.

i always felt that he was straddling the line between dark and light since ep2. and obi wan's criticism didn't help. but in light of all this, you can tell that they really loved each other. (not in that way, pervs.)

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 12:32 AM
Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Halo
Dark Sith Lord

I felt bad for him when he lost his mother in ep.2. Cause I know what it's like to lose a mother. Alos Obi-wan could've been more supportive. I mean the jedi order was no help either by trying to make themselves like catholic priests and don't allow weddings and all. I know attachment could be bad for jedi cause their emotions could get mixed up but Anakin would have been much happier if he didn't have to hide all the time

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 12:36 AM
Click here to Send Darth Halo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Halo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Originally posted by jabbar
... but then Anakin would start to abuse his newfound power, such is his way, and his inclination to use his power in a manner that is dark...

but then palps wouldve had nothing to use against anakin to turn him

'the jedi dont trust you anakin'

'uhh....yeah they do...im a master now..'

'oh......shit.....'

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 12:39 AM
super pr*xy

obi wan could've been mpre supporting indeed. i guess he was getting tired of cleaning up ani's mess. i think he said it best in the clone wars series...

"your skills were never in question, it is your maturity..."

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 12:40 AM
Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Halo
Dark Sith Lord

I don't mean to spam but also MACE could've been less of a dick to Anakin. I mean that line about if his lead was true he will trust him. Well why let him be a jedi if you don't trust him. If I was Ani I would have taken out WIndu then. Notice his bluntness towards Anakin since TPM. I sense jealousy........ Jealousy lead to hate, hate lead to..............someone please finish this.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 12:40 AM
Click here to Send Darth Halo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Halo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tpaquin
The Guy With the Gun

Originally posted by GABRIEL05
OOh Ooh who spotted where the whilhelm scream is?
although it's bizarrely off-topic, it's at the beginning, uttred pathetically by a clonetrooper.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 12:41 AM
Click here to Send tpaquin a Private Message Find more posts by tpaquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lazerlike42
Darth Incompetant

Mace was the biggest contributor to Palpatine's rise other than Palpatine

John 3:16 ^Thanks Ast Rofan^

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 08:49 AM
Click here to Send Lazerlike42 a Private Message Find more posts by Lazerlike42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

You know what I found odd, in e1 and e3 both Yoda and Mace have an obvious distrust of Anakin. But in E2 they talk pretty highly of him, Yoda even backs him up when Obi calls him arrogant. I would figure the time between 2 and 3 would put him in an even greater light.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 08:54 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lazerlike42
Darth Incompetant

hmmmm

John 3:16 ^Thanks Ast Rofan^

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 08:55 AM
Click here to Send Lazerlike42 a Private Message Find more posts by Lazerlike42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Mace was always cynical in regards to Anakin and the prophecy. Except, like you said, in that one scene in Episode II. They seem to have some respect for him there... or at least respect his potential.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 08:56 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote