KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » mistake?

mistake?
Started by: PRINCE XIZOR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MYSTICAL BEING
The Paladin Ninja

mistake?

in ep 3, anakin is outraged at being on the council and not being a master. he says that its never happened before and its a let down (or somthing like that) yet to my knowledge, sasee tinn was a only jedi knight and was on he council in episode 1. by ep 2 i think he had taken a padawan. is this a mistake on anakins part?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 03:51 PM
Click here to Send MYSTICAL BEING a Private Message Find more posts by MYSTICAL BEING Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Re: mistake?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by archive monitor
in ep 3, anakin is outraged at being on the council and not being a master. he says that its never happened before and its a let down (or somthing like that) yet to my knowledge, sasee tinn was a only jedi knight and was on he council in episode 1. by ep 2 i think he had taken a padawan. is this a mistake on anakins part?

quote:
Saesee Tiin is a fictional character from the Star Wars universe. As a member of the Jedi Council prior to the rise of the Empire, he held the title of Jedi Master even though he had (according to the Expanded Universe) never been known to take a Padawan learner - a testament to his skill as a Jedi and starfighter pilot.

thumb up i think this info is correct.

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 04:01 PM
Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

the problem, archive monitor, is that your knowledge on who's a master/knight is incorrect.
Everyone who ever was on the council was a master as stated in epIII, EU simply doesn't count at all

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 05:08 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yerssot
the problem, archive monitor, is that your knowledge on who's a master/knight is incorrect.
Everyone who ever was on the council was a master as stated in epIII, EU simply doesn't count at all

yes, generally it's a bad idea to mix EU with the movies. However on this subject, it's the same in the movies and EU. He's a master but without a paddawan.

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 11:16 PM
Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote