KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Does anyone realize....

Does anyone realize....
Started by: DarthVaderII

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthVaderII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does anyone realize....

Count Dooku actually saved Anakin's Life? In Episode II, Count Dooku cut off Anakin's arm off. This forced Anakin to have a robotic one. Now in Episode III when Anakin lost to Obi-wan and was burning in the lava, THANKS to his robotic arm, he pulled himself out of there! Count Dooku saved Anakin's life by cutting his arm off!(Anakin's robotic arm doesn't have muscle, he can't feel his robotic arm so he can pull himself over the lava) eek!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 08:44 PM
Click here to Send DarthVaderII a Private Message Find more posts by DarthVaderII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

...no. His robotic arm was too strong and dragged him further into the lava. His real hand would've gripped the land better.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 08:52 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthVaderII
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JKozzy
...no. His robotic arm was too strong and dragged him further into the lava. His real hand would've gripped the land better.

Wait...im confused...in the movie, didn't Anakin drag himself OUT of the lava with his robotic arm? Im confused blink

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 08:56 PM
Click here to Send DarthVaderII a Private Message Find more posts by DarthVaderII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

No, he went further and further, and then caught on fire.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 08:58 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

after he set on fire. you see him going out of the lava

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 09:02 PM
Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrazyOcelot

I thought (probably mistakenly) he did try to pull himself out to little avail but it was the lava lapping against the bank which caught him (like the waves against the seashore.)

But I was too busy crying to see properly roll eyes (sarcastic)@self

xxCrazyOcelot

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 09:48 PM
Click here to Send CrazyOcelot a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyOcelot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Halo
Dark Sith Lord

well I assure Dooku did not mean for that to happen. That was his destiny to live on as Darth Vader

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 01:56 AM
Click here to Send Darth Halo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Halo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

quote:
well I assure Dooku did not mean for that to happen. That was his destiny to live on as Darth Vader

Yeah, mechanical limbs (and a breathing problem) or no mechanical limbs, Anakin was destined to become Darth Vader.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 05:34 AM
Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cybervader
Master of Cyberspace

My goodness if dooku saved anakin's life, then let me show all the other possible possibilities:

1) Yoda turned Anakin to the Dark Side (because Yoda told anakin to "train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose",which is of course anakin is not capable of doing)

2) Qui-Gon causes the rise of the Sith (He was the one who brought anakin to the jedi council)

3) Palpatine brought peace to the galaxy (He got rid of a corrupted senate and establish oppressive but nonetheless effective ruling)

4) Obi-Wan caused Owen and Beru Lars to die (he should have brought up luke himself instead of implicating others)

5) Kamino was in league with the Sith (they created the army for Palpatine's future use)

The list goes on...anyone with any other possbilites can continue it pls..

"I still find your lack of Faith disturbing..."

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 05:57 AM
Click here to Send Cybervader a Private Message Find more posts by Cybervader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

ITS ALL JARS JARS FAULT GET IT RIGHT

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 02:22 PM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I think the Emperor saved Anakin's life by getting there in time before he died of lava rash. Or Obi-wan saved Anakin's life by not chopping off the last limb. Again. Or Anakin saved Anakin's life by keeping himself alive on hatred.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 04:42 PM
Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

You could be right!!!!!

or was it just a movie...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 08:19 PM
Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PloKoon

well lets also thank R2D2 who saved Padme in E1 (fixing the starship), if he didnt exist then padme could have died and possibly anakin would have not turned.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 08:39 PM
Click here to Send PloKoon a Private Message Find more posts by PloKoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

or anakin would not have been found

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 08:44 PM
Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

OK, I’m not good at names, so forgive me and, if you would, please help me.

I have a crazy idea:
The Emperor told Anakin about a great and wise sith (who’s name I can’t remember) who could keep people alive by manipulating the… (again, I can’t remember what they are called, but they are what caused Anakin to be born of a virgin birth). I think that the Emperor was talking about his master and the Emperor was the apprentice that killed the great and wise sith. However, the great and wise sith knew that his apprentice would kill him so he set out to get revenge by impregnating Anakin mother, because at the end of episode 6 Darth Vader kills the Emperor.

Last edited by Shakyamunison on Jun 18th, 2005 at 08:58 PM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 08:53 PM
Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DSA-Vader
Restricted

Account Restricted

anakin didnt even fall in lava it was a burst of flames that came up and then his half leg caught on fire
he should have ....
ROLLED ( he already accomplish the stop and drop parts)

The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess Is The Shiznut

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 09:20 PM
Click here to Send DSA-Vader a Private Message Find more posts by DSA-Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Obi-Wan didn't cause Owen and Beru's deaths, that was the imps being jackasses.
Besides, had Luke been trained from birth, Vader would have found Obi-Wan, killed him and taken his son.

The whole point of the living force is that the power can just come to you like it did to Luke. Sure he wasn't very controlled but he had enmormous power for how little time he had training.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 01:22 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ones
or anakin would not have been found

Or another droid would of been there.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 02:56 AM
Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote