KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Has anyone noticed the jedi temple on return of the jedi

Has anyone noticed the jedi temple on return of the jedi
Started by: adele2k5

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
adele2k5

Has anyone noticed the jedi temple on return of the jedi

I just wondered if anyone noticed at the end when the empire was defeated and everyone saw the different plants celebrating did anyone see the jedi temple on corusant because i did!!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 01:32 PM
Click here to Send adele2k5 a Private Message Find more posts by adele2k5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

what...you want a frikin cookie?

here, click this link:
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Last edited by PVS on Jun 21st, 2005 at 01:36 PM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 01:33 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
peluffo

That video was my signature long time ago. You´re recycling others find to take credit of it. Typical wink

For the Empire, against the rebel alliance.
"Good" is a point of view...The Sith and the Jedi are similar in almost every way.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 01:41 PM
Click here to Send peluffo a Private Message Find more posts by peluffo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

why cants n00bs spell correctly... ahhhhhhhhhhh wacko

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 01:42 PM
Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

um...so let me get this straight....just so i know

since you posted this flash video before i did...you can take
credit for making it? really, explain more clearly because im lost confused

anyway, you can give up trying to bait me mr. "i'm older than you here" roll eyes (sarcastic)

run along

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 01:43 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
adele2k5

you dont have to be so rude i was only pointing something out dickhead have some manners next time and dont rely to posts i can post what i like

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 03:01 PM
Click here to Send adele2k5 a Private Message Find more posts by adele2k5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
adele2k5

why cant someone repeat something again there are countless pages of information its gunna get repeated. atleast i talk about information rather than whine on what i thought was disappointing in the new starwars film!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 03:04 PM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

i love how you suggest not being rude and then go on to say 'dickhead'

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 03:05 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by adele2k5
why cant someone repeat something again there are countless pages of information its gunna get repeated. atleast i talk about information rather than whine on what i thought was disappointing in the new starwars film!
blink

To further the point, this isn't episode 3 related, at all.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 03:09 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
adele2k5

you are sarcastic little bastard , you need to get over yourself i only pointed something out

' what...you want a frikin cookie?' that is just cocky

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 03:11 PM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

you cry about rudeness and then insult and call names.
if i am so beneath you then prove it by not throwing a tantrum...oh well..too late

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 03:13 PM
david flood

someone shoot that thing (pvs)

many thanks to ast for the cool sig

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 03:38 PM
Click here to Send david flood a Private Message Find more posts by david flood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

Well if you are going to talk about this, it should be in Episode IV-VI thread, and this is way old news man. Just do a search next time.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 03:43 PM
Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
adele2k5

why should i , i can do what i want and post what i want, it just made me wonder why it was still there in RTOFJ

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 04:49 PM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

why should you use the search button, and post in the appropriate forum? well you're right, you dont HAVE to, but you should.
its a little thing we like to call "common courtesy"

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 04:56 PM
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

Attack of the Noobs, i knew this would happen, and they are being lead by..........Peluffo!! PVS get behind me quick, they will take us out with their poorly spelled words, pointless threads and bad insults, WE MUST FLEE!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 05:04 PM
Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

but what of all the other n00bs? its not very jedi-like to let them drown is a sea of stupidity because of the actions of a minority of their retarded peers. surely there must be another way!!!

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 05:08 PM
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

of course, the rare, but very existent noob with sense!!! I KNOW!! we must spread the word that we are not mean or rude ppl, but when we consistently see the same non courtesy shown day after day, which could be avoided by simply knowing the rules, and reading the stickies, it gets a little old..............sounds like a catch 22 to me, we try and educate, we are labled rude and mean, we say nothing, then we have to deal with repetitive threads, horrible spelling(yes spelling matters!!!), and the other 101 things that are being done in this forum

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 05:12 PM
Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

i'd be willing to sacrifice the spelling.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 05:14 PM
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

to a degree, i dont always spell everything or spell right for that matter but:

wut iz tha thing when dat dude ison dat shpii n thEy ShooTiNg dem lazers at da froce guy?

that stuff has to stop, it gives me a headache just reading it

We should really petition Lance to put that "Posting and You" video up as a stickie thread for all new users to watch, its meant as a joke, but it actually would help i think

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 05:17 PM