KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Why clone a Bounty Hunter when you can clone a Jedi ?

Why clone a Bounty Hunter when you can clone a Jedi ?
Started by: king_arthur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
king_arthur

Why clone a Bounty Hunter when you can clone a Jedi ?

You would have a strong army with Jedi reflexes.

Also in the cloning process I pressume you could have a limiter on the soldiers powers just to make sure they are still obedient and prevent them getting too strong.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:25 AM
Click here to Send king_arthur a Private Message Find more posts by king_arthur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Because the Jedi had nothing to do with the cloning, they wouldnt have gone along with it.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:26 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

how would the kaminoianthingys train jedi?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:30 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
viking12344

I thought of this and you do not even have to say "clone jedi" but clone force sensitive individuals.

Think about it, I am sure sidious did in that universe. He could have cloned himself(it was his idea) but then there would be 1 million would be siths around and we all know how well sith get along with each other.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:36 AM
Click here to Send viking12344 a Private Message Find more posts by viking12344 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
king_arthur

You have missed my point.

It is not about cloning people to be SITH LORDS, its about cloning storm troopers to have JEDI like reflexes (like Anakin in TPM - who had ability but no training as a Jedi).

Sidious's DNA would provide them with Jedi like powers, but none of them would be trained as a Jedi/Sith lord..

You might have to prevent them from becoming TOO powerful (e.g reduce the midicholorine count..)

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:42 AM
Click here to Send king_arthur a Private Message Find more posts by king_arthur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Commander Duck
The Expendable Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mist

Yah, I was thinking of that. If they cloned jedi they would need there own jedi temple practically. Wouldn't work at all. sad

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:43 AM
Click here to Send Commander Duck a Private Message Find more posts by Commander Duck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

Simple answer... it would have created a huge tremor in the force and the Jedi would have discovered what was going on long before it could succeed!! thumb up

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:44 AM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
viking12344

But!......

The shroud of the dark side covers all.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 02:08 PM
Click here to Send viking12344 a Private Message Find more posts by viking12344 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Yeah. The Jedi were so stupid towards the end, they prolly wouldn't see it coming...stick out tongue

But I dunno. Maybe Bounty Hunters are just good with guns.

You see how Jango took out that Jedi in the arena. (Before getting decapitated by another five minutes later...)

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 02:13 PM
Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Neo is right I think bounty hunters are just good with guns...and what if there was an anomaly(a neo...lol) then Sids would have some problems with the anomaly wanting his power

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 02:50 PM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

clone jedi? tamper with the genetic structure of a jedi? man, your messing with high midiclorian content. I bet the midiclorians would kill the bastard trying to clone a jedi. The more midiclorians in the cells, would probably make it harder to tamper with.

The fate of the galaxy lies with the Empire.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 03:27 PM
Click here to Send Robin Darkside a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Darkside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Rankkor
Shikido Master

I think they've cloned specially Jango because he's a mandalorian, is he not? Try to answer this without stoning me to death LOLOLOLOL there are some things I could have misread big grin

Fear the dark corners

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 09:11 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Rankkor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Rankkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
I think they've cloned specially Jango because he's a mandalorian, is he not? Try to answer this without stoning me to death LOLOLOLOL there are some things I could have misread big grin

*throws one stone*

That was a warning. mad stick out tongue

I thought they picked Jango to throw Boba fans into orgasmic bliss. stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 09:12 PM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

Originally posted by Ast Rofan

I thought they picked Jango to throw Boba fans into orgasmic bliss. stick out tongue

Pretty much yeah.. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 09:15 PM
Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Rankkor
Shikido Master

Besides THAT.

Fear the dark corners

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 09:15 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Rankkor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Rankkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

Well the whole midichlorians thing, plus they did want a subject that they could manipulate easily.. that seems like it would be done much more effectivley on a non force sensitve subject

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 09:21 PM
Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

ACTUALLY, although this is EU, and I usually dont use EU for arguments, but in EU cloning force sensitive individuals creates "clone insanity" or something like that. It basically makes the clones go crazy.

but for the movies the tremor in the force would have been far too large to mask. the Jedi would sense it, even with the Darkside clouding their vision. it would just be too big.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 09:21 PM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

huh

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 09:31 PM
Darth Travizzle
Step Off

Originally posted by Mist

Nice Signature.

Every feel like being evil?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 09:37 PM
Click here to Send Darth Travizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Travizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
david flood

trav i prefered your older sig

many thanks to ast for the cool sig

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 09:51 PM
Click here to Send david flood a Private Message Find more posts by david flood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote