KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Y didnt Obi1 and Yoda Face Palps/Anakin Together?

Y didnt Obi1 and Yoda Face Palps/Anakin Together?
Started by: darth_achilles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darth_achilles
DayWalker

Y didnt Obi1 and Yoda Face Palps/Anakin Together?

i think personally that obi1 and yoda should have faced palps together at the end, then went gunning for anakin together, it would have made sense to me this way, getting the upperhand and a small advantage..........just my .02

BTW, this was a reply to a thread but i accidently started this thread so delete or flame the black man, whatever rocks your cherries wink

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 05:38 PM
Click here to Send darth_achilles a Private Message Find more posts by darth_achilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Because then Episodes IV, V, and VI wouldn't have happened.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 06:10 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Travizzle
Step Off

Cuz GL didn't want to do that.

Every feel like being evil?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 06:50 PM
Click here to Send Darth Travizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Travizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Palps would have taken out Obi even faster then Dooku did.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 07:02 PM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ast Rofan
Palps would have taken out Obi even faster then Dooku did.

Great minds think alike... that's what I was going to say... stick out tongue

Yeah... Obi-Wan would have died at Palpatine's hand... true, it might have allowed Yoda an opportunity to beat the Emperor, but Obi would have died. Too much of a risk for the jedi order. They needed to spread their chances... now if Yoda and Obi-Wan could have confronted Anakin first, that might have worked... but then they would never have had a chance to get Palpatine.

They HAD to split up for the sake of the galaxy. There was no telling what other evils Palpatine or Anakin would have done had they not BOTH been confronted ASAP!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 07:12 PM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Dont you remember what happened to Mace's help?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 07:17 PM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

* and no one would flame you because you're from Texas darth_achilles! Texas rules! big grin

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 07:19 PM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Bong
Perpetually High

I am from Texas. It dosen't rule, but I kind of like it. smokin'

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 07:21 PM
Click here to Send Darth Bong a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Bong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by DarkYoda
* and no one would flame you because you're from Texas darth_achilles! Texas rules! big grin

Whoa DY, careful what you say. He isnt an ordinary Texan, he is from Dallas .

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 07:21 PM
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

hmmm yes... from Dallas ...

*lifts nose up in contempt* laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 07:24 PM
jimmy986

i dont think palps would have taken out obi wan all that quickly. if you watch the fight it with dooku again he does the same thing to both anakin and obi wan. he throws them both across the room. it seems that dooku intentionaly incapacitated obi just so he could fight anakin one on one and start his seduction as if palps told him to do it. he says very similar things to ani that palpatine says to luke in ROTJ. also the rest of the movie shows obi was much more in control than we have seen him before that

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 07:29 PM
Click here to Send jimmy986 a Private Message Find more posts by jimmy986 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by jimmy986
i dont think palps would have taken out obi wan all that quickly. if you watch the fight it with dooku again he does the same thing to both anakin and obi wan. he throws them both across the room. it seems that dooku intentionaly incapacitated obi just so he could fight anakin one on one and start his seduction as if palps told him to do it. he says very similar things to ani that palpatine says to luke in ROTJ. also the rest of the movie shows obi was much more in control than we have seen him before that

The reason he was able knock down Anakin was because Anakin wasnt "fired up" yet, what happened to Kenobi and what Dooku said sent Anakin into overdrive and he quickly took out Dooku.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 07:33 PM
Commander Duck
The Expendable Jedi

I hope this thread doesn't turn in to that "Obi and Yoda" thread.

Yoda only had one chance to defeat palps. If Yoda ever returned (regardless of whether Obi was there or not) Palps would of already surrounded himself with all available clone troops and security. Yoda had the element of surprise once and only once.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 07:50 PM
Click here to Send Commander Duck a Private Message Find more posts by Commander Duck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Travizzle
Step Off

Originally posted by Darth Bong
I am from Texas. It dosen't rule, but I kind of like it. smokin'

Hey, shut up, I'm a Texan, borna and raised. Texas RULES! The weather can be kinda awkward here in the DFW area. But Texas is still awesome!

Every feel like being evil?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 08:10 PM
Click here to Send Darth Travizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Travizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Bong
Perpetually High

Um, Im actually 5 minutes from Dallas. That area is my home too, and I was born here. I can say whatever I want about DFW. Thanks Travizzle. smokin'

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 12:38 AM
Click here to Send Darth Bong a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Bong Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

If Obi and Yoda faced Sidious otgether there's a strong possibility that vader would've showed up in the fight anyway. Apparantly Mustafar is very close to Courscant since Obi-Wan flew there faster than Yoda could walk to Sidious's office. I suppose they could've taken out Vader together and then attacked Sidious together but perhaps that was the only chance to destroy Sidious because most of the Clones were out hunting Jedi.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 01:57 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neo313
spartan 117

Originally posted by Ast

LMAO

He's exactly right. !

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 03:17 AM
Click here to Send neo313 a Private Message Find more posts by neo313 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Originally posted by Ast

He had help...? Oh, right, those guys dead on the floor. Gotcha.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 05:54 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthvader_fan
Dazed and Confused

Originally posted by Captain REX
He had help...? Oh, right, those guys dead on the floor. Gotcha.

ha ha thats funny

im the coolest guy there is GO CHIEFS

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 01:10 PM
Click here to Send darthvader_fan a Private Message Find more posts by darthvader_fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote