KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Noooo! (A new opinion)

Noooo! (A new opinion)
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Noooo! (A new opinion)

Well, think of it this way. If you just had your other arm and both legs chopped up, you're just a torso and a head. That might hurt. And be quite depressing. Maybe Vader was just expressing his angst for being in such a crappy suit, and the pain he was experiencing? Honestly, what would you say? God damn? C'mon, this is Star Wars. We don't swear.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 11:16 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Nooooooooooooo, not another one. stick out tongue

Just kidding....

I still dont understand the big deal, let me chop you to bits and light you on fire, see how bad ass you act.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 11:18 PM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhindon
Mrs. Ackles

LOL Ast!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 11:19 PM
Click here to Send Rhindon a Private Message Find more posts by Rhindon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Im serious, everyone says it is bad for his character...The dudes life just went straight to hell, you wouldnt wish that on your worst enemy.

What do you want him to do? Say shit like this..."I killed her? ***** deserved it, Im Darth Vader damnit!!!"

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 11:23 PM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HAROLD

Kozz, you usually refrain from making pointless threads. What happened here?

Anyway, we all know that Vader's infamous "NOOOOO!" came from knowing that he'd killed Padme.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 11:31 PM
Click here to Send HAROLD a Private Message Find more posts by HAROLD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

what... the... heck...

...Tomorrow could be the best day of your life...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 11:41 PM
Click here to Send Ghetto Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ghetto Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ghetto Goblin
what... the... heck...

Yeah... I'm glad Vader didn't say that when he learned of Padme! roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 11:43 PM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

Originally posted by Ast Rofan
Im serious, everyone says it is bad for his character...The dudes life just went straight to hell, you wouldnt wish that on your worst enemy.

What do you want him to do? Say shit like this..."I killed her? ***** deserved it, Im Darth Vader damnit!!!"

now THATs f*ckin funny!! laughing

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 12:24 AM
Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

It's corny. But I like it. Because it's corny. Um hum.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 12:51 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Commander Duck
The Expendable Jedi

Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
It's corny. But I like it. Because it's corny. Um hum.

smile Me too!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 01:08 AM
Click here to Send Commander Duck a Private Message Find more posts by Commander Duck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

WORST THREAD EVER!!!

J/K stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 01:15 AM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

happy stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 02:16 AM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

maybe he realized his winky was charred all to hell. shit, i'd yell, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" too. christ. the poor guy has to go around as palpy's lapdog for the rest of his days, AND be without his pant-saber. if that doesn't call for a long "NO!", then i don't know what does.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 02:21 AM
Click here to Send mysterio69 a Private Message Find more posts by mysterio69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Travizzle
Step Off

Originally posted by Ast Rofan

Ya, I'm with you. I didn't that it lowered his reputation. I meant. COME ON! You just lost most of your limbs, your gonna be on life support for the next twenty or thirty years. And you were told that you killed your own wife, that you turned to the darkside so as to save her from death, and she STILL dieds! I'd probably do MORE than just say "NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo"

Every feel like being evil?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 02:25 AM
Click here to Send Darth Travizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Travizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jabbar
Jedi Master Jabbar

Originally posted by DarkYoda
WORST THREAD EVER!!!

J/K stick out tongue

You're beginning to sound like that fat guy who reads comic books in the simpsons .. : "worst episode, everrrr!"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 08:01 AM
Click here to Send jabbar a Private Message Find more posts by jabbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AmrothSkywalker
Savior of the Galaxy

I think that he should've just screamed. He does in ESB and ROTJ when luke gives him a little slice at Bespin and when he chops off his arm on DS 2 I think it fits the Vader character a little better and I think i would've just screamed too that's what I do when I'm really mad or in a big fight or in pain.

Leader of the Xbox Live Knights 0f the 0ld Republic clan. "Your overconfidence is your weakness" "Your faith in your friends is yours" "I can feel the good in you, the conflict" "I'll never turn to the dark side"

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 08:33 AM
Click here to Send AmrothSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by AmrothSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

He should've started doing a maniacal cackle "a la Sidious" thumb up thumb up

~wickerman~

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 08:45 AM
Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

So what exactly would I say? Well something like this:

"WTF! Seriously WTF! You are f*cking having a laugh mate! Seriously, I'm f*cked! Look at me! I can barely move, nobody likes me, I'm less powerful, and my iPod is broken, I hate everything!

Wait.....why am I not horny anymore? HOLY SH*T! Where's my d*ck? WTF? Oh that's the icing on the cake sunshine. YOU! It's all your fault you stupid mother f*cker, I should have never listened to your bullshit! Unlimited power? WTF do you call this? F*CK YOU! I'M F*CKIN DYING OVER HERE! I'M F*CKIN DYIN!

I am going to kick.......your.........ass......."

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 12:28 PM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhindon
Mrs. Ackles

Originally posted by Red Superfly
So what exactly would I say? Well something like this:

"WTF! Seriously WTF! You are f*cking having a laugh mate! Seriously, I'm f*cked! Look at me! I can barely move, nobody likes me, I'm less powerful, and my iPod is broken, I hate everything!

Wait.....why am I not horny anymore? HOLY SH*T! Where's my d*ck? WTF? Oh that's the icing on the cake sunshine. YOU! It's all your fault you stupid mother f*cker, I should have never listened to your bullshit! Unlimited power? WTF do you call this? F*CK YOU! I'M F*CKIN DYING OVER HERE! I'M F*CKIN DYIN!

I am going to kick.......your.........ass......."

laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 12:51 PM
Click here to Send Rhindon a Private Message Find more posts by Rhindon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robin Darkside
Restricted

Account Restricted

someone needs a help

The fate of the galaxy lies with the Empire.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 12:53 PM
Click here to Send Robin Darkside a Private Message Find more posts by Robin Darkside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote