KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Senator Organa turning away too easily

Senator Organa turning away too easily
Started by: kalsemo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kalsemo

Senator Organa turning away too easily

In the one scene where Organa returns to the Jedi Temple, the stormtroopers tell him, it is time to go... and he just turns back and says something to the effect of "so it is".... whaaaa? Why didn't he put up a fight or something instead of just submissively give in... he didn't even question the order... I thought it would have been cool if he at least tried to stand up to them or something.... but no. That was a dissapointment. Jimmy Smits should have kicked their butts.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 10:23 PM
Click here to Send kalsemo a Private Message Find more posts by kalsemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mysterio69
bored as f.uck

yeah. and then get a laser up his ass. he knows he should help the rebellion. what the hell was he gonna do? force push them outta the way? cuz, he didn't have the force. he knew his worth to the planned rebellion, so he walked.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 10:56 PM
Click here to Send mysterio69 a Private Message Find more posts by mysterio69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Halo
Dark Sith Lord

Gee let me see 1 normal forceless person vs. oh don't know countless clones with excellent accuracy. what are the odds? gee let me count 0 to a million

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 11:02 PM
Click here to Send Darth Halo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Halo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Halo
Dark Sith Lord

nice sig kalsemo

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 11:03 PM
Click here to Send Darth Halo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Halo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

What would he say, 'move or I'll slap you?' He showed no weapons on him.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 12:10 AM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhindon
Mrs. Ackles

I agree; he was completely outnumbered. I believe that he did the best that he could afterward. It's possible Obi Wan or Yoda may also have been killed had he not gotten word to them.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 12:12 AM
Click here to Send Rhindon a Private Message Find more posts by Rhindon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

Well seeing as how he went on to help create the rebel alliance which played a huge role in defeating the Empire.. I'd say offhand he made the correct decision

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 12:17 AM
Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

If he died what would have happened with the Alliance?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 12:31 AM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

well my guess is taht its still would have been formed... but the real question would be what would have happened to Leia?? Doesnt really matter but adds to the arguement that Bail did teh right thing by not taking on the Clones...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 12:39 AM
Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Yep. Bail not leaving = Bail dead. He wasn't an idiot.

I love your new sig, Bilb happy

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 12:46 AM
Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kalsemo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Halo
nice sig kalsemo

Thank You

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 01:13 AM
Click here to Send kalsemo a Private Message Find more posts by kalsemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 01:19 AM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

what did you expect bail to do, bust out some kung fu?

honestly....

What the f**k?

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 01:37 AM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhindon
Mrs. Ackles

He had a hard enough time getting back into his ship without busting his a$$, how do you think that he would take on a bunch of clones. I also think we are to believe that he didn't understand the situation fully, until the padawan got killed as he was leaving.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 01:44 AM
Click here to Send Rhindon a Private Message Find more posts by Rhindon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

In the original script.. Bail told the Clones he had a meeting with the Council and Yoda, and the clones said the council was desolved permanently.... that part was cut out.. that is why the scene feels jerky

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 02:43 AM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

And his 'I have a meeting scheduled with the Jedi Council.'

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 02:59 AM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

Originally posted by Lana

I love your new sig, Bilb happy

thanks Lana!! quite the compliment coming from you

smile

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 05:36 AM
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

Yeah I gotta admit, it was kinda wierd and outta place seeing Detective Simone from NYPD Blue actually taking shit from a bunch of punks. But seriously, he was incredibly out numbered, and on top of that HE was a politician and THEY were soilders. That would be like a U.S. senator trying to take on a bunch of MP's or National Guardsmen. See the logic???(or lack-there-of)

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 06:43 AM
Click here to Send Darth Callous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Callous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kalsemo

Originally posted by BAILY
the scene feels jerky

Thank you, that's exactly what I thought... so I wasn't the only one then who thought something was amiss there......

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 03:15 PM
BAILY

Originally posted by kalsemo
Thank you, that's exactly what I thought... so I wasn't the only one then who thought something was amiss there......

No you werent bud.... I expected more of Bail.. i was very disappointed in his character screentime.. i wanted more.. oh well... maybe the Deleted Scenes on the DVD?

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 10:56 PM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote