KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Official Release Date Of The Episode III DVD

Official Release Date Of The Episode III DVD
Started by: Darth_Vader05

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Vader05
Lord Of The Sith

Official Release Date Of The Episode III DVD

Nov 1: Experience Episode III on DVD and Star Wars Battlefront II
July 25, 2005

[ Nov 1: Experience Episode III on DVD and Star Wars Battlefront II ] [ Nov 1: Experience Episode III on DVD and Star Wars Battlefront II ]
This November 1st will be a landmark day for fans to celebrate the saga with two major releases in Star Wars home entertainment. The explosive and emotional finale to the saga,Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, arrives on DVD and Star Wars Battlefront II, the sequel to the most successful Star Wars game ever, arrives on Xbox, Playstation 2, Windows PC and Sony PSP formats.

Lucasfilm and Fox Home Entertainment present a two-disc set for the Revenge of the Sith DVD, with uncompromising picture and sound mastered directly from the original digital source material. The DVD will include a brand-new full-length documentary produced by Lucasfilm Ltd. as well as two new featurettes -- one that explores the prophecy of Anakin Skywalker as the Chosen One, and the other that looks at the movie's amazing stunts. A 15-part collection of Lucasfilm's groundbreaking web documentary series, Making Episode III, will also be included in the set. A two-level playable demo of Star Wars Battlefront II is also included on the DVD.

"Revenge of the Sith gave audiences an extraordinary experience, and we want this DVD to do the same," said Jim Ward, Vice President of Marketing and Distribution for Lucasfilm Ltd. "From the beginning of production, George wanted to be sure we chronicled everything that went into the making of Episode III specifically to create an incredible DVD experience. This DVD has literally been three years in the making, and it's going to be a fantastic way to complete the Star Wars saga at home."

In addition to its November 1st debut in the U.S. and Canada, Revenge of the Sith debuts on DVD in most major territories around the world on or about the same day.

[ Nov 1: Experience Episode III on DVD and Star Wars Battlefront II ]
For those who actually want to live out the action of the Star Wars universe, there's Star Wars Battlefront II, available on the same day. LucasArts' sequel to the smash hit Star Wars Battlefront adds all new space combat, playable Jedi characters, and never-before-seen environments straight out of Episode III to the hard-hitting action. In addition to the group combat, Star Wars Battlefront II also has an all-new single-player experience that transports gamers through an epic, story-based saga centering on Darth Vader's elite 501st Legion of stormtroopers.

Gear up for the combat zone by pre-ordering Star Wars Battlefront II from StarWarsShop.com and receive an exclusive free T-shirt displaying the game's logo. You can pre-order by clicking here.

Start planning your viewing parties now! With the November 1st release of Episode III on DVD, it will mean that the entire Star Wars saga -- from The Phantom Menace to Return of the Jedi -- will be available on DVD.

Keep checking starwars.com as more details of this set become available, and for behind-the-scenes looks at many of the features of the Episode III DVD, make sure you're a member of Hyperspace: The Official Star Wars Fan Club.

Just wanted to let everyone know!

Remember the dark side will be with you always.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 04:26 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Vader05 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Vader05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Damn, you beat me! stick out tongue

Official cover art:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 04:27 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Ooh!

I like it. A little lighter than what I thought. I would've been satisfied with the poster, but this is cool.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 04:32 AM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmonkey9206

very nice! big grin

Thanks to Lord Tyrant for the sig!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 04:35 AM
Click here to Send darthmonkey9206 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmonkey9206 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Commander Duck
The Expendable Jedi

The cover art is nice!

I expected a shot of grevious on the cover, but we don't need that pansy anyways! stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 04:37 AM
Click here to Send Commander Duck a Private Message Find more posts by Commander Duck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by matreid
The cover art is nice!

I expected a shot of grevious on the cover, but we don't need that pansy anyways! stick out tongue

Bet ya $10 he's on the back cover.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 04:38 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Commander Duck
The Expendable Jedi

Well, that's a given! wink

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 04:39 AM
Click here to Send Commander Duck a Private Message Find more posts by Commander Duck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

I like the cover, but the mix of art and photo is odd. Are the other 6 like that? The mask and the duel are artwork.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 07:47 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Cant wait till it comes out big grin

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 12:14 PM
Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

This is awesome, and I like the cover.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 01:03 PM
Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JKozzy
Ooh!

I like it. A little lighter than what I thought. I would've been satisfied with the poster, but this is cool.

They have to keep up with the collage of pictures-style they set for the DVDs, rather than the actual art they were issued with, which is what I would prefer for any and all of them...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 05:09 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theshakl

To be honest, i'm not very impressed....

*runs away*

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 05:53 PM
Click here to Send theshakl a Private Message Find more posts by theshakl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

oh damn cool, can't believe I missed this!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 06:23 PM
Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mandalorian_war
i used 2 b Grievous_90210

i think the vader helmet looks kind of weird

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 07:28 PM
Click here to Send mandalorian_war a Private Message Find more posts by mandalorian_war Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anakin2Vader

If anyone is motivated to make a useable cover out of this pleeeease do so. I would appreciate it very much

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 08:59 PM
Click here to Send Anakin2Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Anakin2Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

I think it is the best cover since AOTC

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 09:49 PM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Vader05
Lord Of The Sith

I agree with Baily best DVD cover for any of the films and i can wait to watch them all from The Phantom Menace - Return Of The Jedi.

Remember the dark side will be with you always.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 10:04 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Vader05 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Vader05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rubinator
is SYLAR

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 10:09 PM
Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rubinator
is SYLAR

ANAKIN HAS NO SCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 01:48 AM
Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gannon
Mild Mannered

!!!! or you just cant see it from the smallness of the picture??

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:08 AM
Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote