KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Offical Plotline For Ep 3

Offical Plotline For Ep 3
Started by: Halba

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Halba

Offical Plotline For Ep 3

Two years after Attack of the Clones, Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala are married, The Republic is at war with Count Dooku's Confederacy of Independent Systems, and Darth Sidious is preparing to make the final move that will ensure him control of the galaxy. With it's nearly endless supply of clone soldiers, the Republic is gaining ground against the Confederacy. Determined to avoid defeat, Dooku places a bounty on the Jedi Knights, who have already come under fire from the Republic itself. When Anakin turns to the Dark Side of the Force and joins the genocidal purge, Obi-Wan Kenobi must fight to protect Padme and her children as he heads toward a tragic showdown with his former pupil

from www.imdb.com

sounds dramatic!!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2002 11:29 AM
Click here to Send Halba a Private Message Find more posts by Halba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gosh, now, if only that was in any way a reliable source...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 1st, 2002 11:52 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Still.... that will be pretty much what it'll be about though.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2002 12:17 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

In basic structure, I guess.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 1st, 2002 12:28 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Sounds believable.

At least it's not that crackpot one with the council of Sith lords and all that crap, like "Xio Jade owned the Falcon." This is much more believable than that, although nothing is more believable than the things on the script that we won't see for 2 years.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2002 03:46 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi fernando

i“d swallow that.
sounds cool for me, believable. sounds like lots of action

Old Post Jun 1st, 2002 03:54 PM
Click here to Send jedi fernando a Private Message Find more posts by jedi fernando Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

things are already mostly known (general structure)

Old Post Jun 1st, 2002 05:31 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Did anyone see the one on Darkhorizons.com? Someone e-mailed me it but I never actually saw it on the site. It is quite good.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2002 07:15 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yodaman17

It sounds pretty good to me. everything i have heard and searched for matches wat he said up top. but sometimes there is mutiple endings and plots to throw us off. but other than that it matches wat i believe will happen.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2002 07:45 AM
Click here to Send yodaman17 a Private Message Find more posts by yodaman17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Strangely enough, storywise it will probably hold very little surprises. After all, we KNOW what will happen: Anakin turns bad, Palpy becomes Emperor, Luke and Leia get born, Yoda and OB1 go into hiding.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2002 07:24 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Aw Queeq you've ruined the whole EP III for me now, it's not worth going to watch now you've told me what's gonna happen. It's just like not watching Titanic because I knew it would sink at the end

Old Post Jun 5th, 2002 11:05 AM
Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Sure... and of course you had no idea what was going to happen.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2002 11:51 AM
Corran
Lucifer

Errr, well maybe a little idea!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2002 12:05 PM
Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Okay, no harm done then.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2002 01:24 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

There isn't actually THAT much we can say for certain. Even the things we might have thought were rather secure remain in doubt- the twins, the lava fight, Padme's death (or not) etc.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 5th, 2002 05:08 PM
yerssot

me making a cameo...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2002 05:12 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yerssot + Star Wars + cameo= end of the normal Star Wars universe and the beginning of the Yerssot tv series. eek!

You forgot that Mace possibly dies (obviously dies), and we don't know who kills him.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2002 12:54 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I think the birth of the twins is a given though. It's needed to tie in with the OT.

I agree about the Lava fight, nothing secure there. But a big fight between Anakin and OB1 is still likely, due to Ewan's comments about it. But of course, even that is not certain.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2002 08:45 AM
yerssot

perhaps one big shock?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2002 03:08 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

like..

Old Post Jun 6th, 2002 04:22 PM
Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote