KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Palpatines Armies

Palpatines Armies
Started by: KJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KJ
Sausages

Palpatines Armies

I think Palpatine will control both sides of the Clone Wars. He will create the Mandalore Clones and start invading planets. To combat this, Palpatine as Chancellor will put forward the idea of a Clone Imperial Army to fight them. He will control both sides. Obi-Wan and the other Jedi of course will be on the Empires side, until they find out what is happening. Amidala will be in charge of the Imperial Army. In the script for TPM or the book there was a passage where Anakin told her that he had a dream where he saw her "leading a treacherous army into battle". Palpatine will start a galactic war where he controls both sides.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 10:15 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

I think the Malordories and the Stormtroopers will fight the Jedi and others[Amidala,the Gungans,Bail Oragona]Palpatine will control them both but with different idenitys[Palpatine and Sidious]

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 11:07 PM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

I don't understand why they wouldn't make an army from trained citizens on Coruscant, Corellia, and the other Republic planets. Hell even with clones, the populations of the core worlds have to exceed 50 billion or so.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 11:21 PM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

They're stuck in their old ways...the institution is TOO big...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 11:27 PM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

What Institution? Who's stuck in their old ways?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 11:27 PM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

The Jedi, the Senate...most of the known galaxy....lots of red tape and decorum...Palpatine is into to geurilla tactics so he's going to be running circles around them.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 11:37 PM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Mercenary
Shotgun Pete

I have a feeling we'll see the mandalore vs. Jedi battle on Alderaan, why else would Bail fight, He's the Alderaan viceroy.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2000 12:32 AM
Click here to Send Jedi Mercenary a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Mercenary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

But can you imagine the Jedi fighting alongside the Stormtroopers? And what's going to happen when they find out?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2000 07:45 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snarlingcur Matt Dalrymple

One of the things i liked about TPM was Palpatine playing both sides, so I could see him doing it again in Episode II.
TMP was basicly Palpatine playing a very large chess game.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2000 07:54 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DiEbyDaGuNZ

Amidala knew about Palpatine/DS all along

Old Post Aug 20th, 2000 07:56 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

I don't think so. Maybe she had suspicions but not enough to do anything. I think she is as much in the dark as the rest of them.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2000 08:05 PM
Dim
Creativity

I have to agree with King Jedi...I don't think she has a clue...I think she just doesn't like Palpatine.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2000 08:47 PM
Xizor

Hmmm, King Jedi's statement sounded very much like a backwords version of the whole Mandalor/Clone wars thing I introduced a month ago. Check the pre-schoolers are the clones site for my endless descriptions, It centerd around Palpatine pitting the Jedi against the clones who were being made in factories on Mandalore. Sideous set up a Sith and Mandalorians had an alliance and were primed to strick the Jedi. A climatic battle featured clones, Mandalorians and DarkJedi/Sith vs. Loads of republic aliens and Jedi. The battle featured:
1) Anakins Turn
2) Mandalorian/Clone elimination
3) Baba Feyy decking himself in Mandalorian garb
4) New Sith/Sing's death
5) Mace and/or Ki-Adi's death
6) The beginnings of Star destroyers and TIE's
7) Tarken or Thrawn leading a space battle against Dodanna and Rikaan
cool Joruus C'Baoth goes crazy!!!
9) Palpatine's 2-sided evil magic(he wins both ways)
10) Chris Lee being blames for the clones fall and being cut down bt force lightning

Whoa, I did go off againbig grin How's it lookin?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2000 11:05 PM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Good. No Comment.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2000 04:17 AM
KJ
Sausages

Xizor that's not what I mean at all. I'm talking about Palpatine controling both sides of the Clone Wars so he can devastate the Galaxy and wipe out the Jedi. On one side:
1: The Jedi
2: The Empire
3: Millions of aliens and species from around the galaxy.

And on the other side:

1: The Sith
2: Mandalore Clones
3: Dark Jedi
4: Bountyhunters, criminals and the Hutts.

The good side being controlled by Chancelor Palpatine and the Dark side by Darth Sidious.Who are of course the same man.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2000 09:12 PM
Xizor

Yeah well it's kinda the same.smile I'm sorry for all my spelling errors. I thought the Empire kind of grew out of the way Palpatine handles the Clone Wars and how he clamps down on the Senate. At the start of Ep2 it's not the Empire but still the REpublic. UBH, why no comment, not like my idears?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2000 04:10 AM
Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

But it would be better if Palpatine had two armies. Then he couldn't be defeated. The Empire and the Clones.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2000 12:04 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

Aren't they considered same side?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2000 10:40 AM
Xizor

That's what I thought, it was the growing power of those who controlled the clones who eventually became the Empire.
The Rebublic army was less advanced and pulled out a victory due to larger numbers and the Jedi's help. I felt it would be cool if Palpatine blamed the Senate for the war, and then merged the two forces behind the public's back. At this point the armies would be confused and both groups loyal to Palpatine. He would then set himself up as Emperor and make the rules that established the Empire.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2000 05:09 AM
UnknownBountyHunter

I was tired so I couldn't continue with my comment, BUT Xizor pretty much summet it up.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2000 09:24 AM