KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Vader's life support system Works How?

Vader's life support system Works How?
Started by: Pondo Booboo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pondo Booboo

Vader's life support system Works How?

Okay, picture this (again): A wounded Anakin is brought to the operating table, med-droids are all around him, there's a mask lowered down onto his face which has all the moving parts of a bucket, and it's locked on with superseal, and hey presto, one life support system!

I don't think so... Shouldn't some kind of interior mouth mask be a part of the apparatus, or a tube present inside the suit to feed him oxygen? Nothing is touching his face, nothing to indicate that the outward mask serves ANY purpose at ALL. It's like he has a Jack o'lantern around his head and that's somehow supposed to assure us that he's got a life support system? What's the deal here? Opinions?

Last edited by Pondo Booboo on Nov 25th, 2005 at 03:01 AM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 02:59 AM
Click here to Send Pondo Booboo a Private Message Find more posts by Pondo Booboo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Re: Vader's life support system Works How?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pondo Booboo
Okay, picture this (again): A wounded Anakin is brought to the operating table, med-droids are all around him, there's a mask lowered down onto his face which has all the moving parts of a bucket, and it's locked on with superseal, and hey presto, one life support system!

I don't think so... Shouldn't some kind of interior mouth mask be a part of the apparatus, or a tube present inside the suit to feed him oxygen? Nothing is touching his face, nothing to indicate that the outward mask serves ANY purpose at ALL. It's like he has a Jack o'lantern around his head and that's somehow supposed to assure us that he's got a life support system? What's the deal here? Opinions?

Read book about that.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:18 AM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthvader_fan
Dazed and Confused

yea read

Darth Vader ultimate guide

im the coolest guy there is GO CHIEFS

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 03:51 AM
Click here to Send darthvader_fan a Private Message Find more posts by darthvader_fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Or the new Dark Lord book, as well. Either are very descriptive.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 05:42 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Hes Darth"freaking"Vader, He needs no stinking air. Its just a movie! Not everything has to make sense.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 02:54 PM
Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

Go to the starwars website and read the databank info on the suit. It tells you how it works. Why is this eve a question? Who cares how it works, it is a badass suit.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 04:59 PM
Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthvader_fan
Dazed and Confused

darth vada is a pimp

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 05:00 PM
Click here to Send darthvader_fan a Private Message Find more posts by darthvader_fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pondo Booboo

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Hes Darth"freaking"Vader, He needs no stinking air. Its just a movie! Not everything has to make sense.

What are you doing on this site then, tosser?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 06:16 PM
Click here to Send Pondo Booboo a Private Message Find more posts by Pondo Booboo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

What are you doing on this site then, tosser?

Why are you failing at insulting him? What are YOU doing on this site?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 06:35 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chinabing

Ponda Booboo is right. You shouldn't have to send people to a book to find out the answer. While Lucas doesn't have to explain everything, a little bit more here would have been helpful.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 05:24 AM
Click here to Send chinabing a Private Message Find more posts by chinabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pondo Booboo

Originally posted by Captain REX
Why are you failing at insulting him? What are YOU doing on this site?

I'm not failing at insulting him, Cap. I'm making a point. I shouldn't have to insult anyone. If and when I want to (I hope never), you're gonna hear some zingers, baby.

And if you're not interested in the veracity of star wars (selective?) why do you care about answering a site like this at all? That is what I meant when I said why are you on this site. Okay? Clear? Is to me.

In the meantime, this, as any thread, is supposed to spread interest. Discuss!, Critique! As for me, I'm off to buy le book for "sci-en-ti-fique data."

Man! Lotta little brown shirts in here! Ya try to be nice ta some people. A little human compassion.

Last edited by Pondo Booboo on Nov 26th, 2005 at 12:17 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 12:05 PM
Pondo Booboo

Anger is the path to the dark side.

cool

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 01:20 PM
LanceWindu

I'm not failing at insulting him, Cap. I'm making a point. I shouldn't have to insult anyone. If and when I want to (I hope never), you're gonna hear some zingers, baby.

And if you're not interested in the veracity of star wars (selective?) why do you care about answering a site like this at all? That is what I meant when I said why are you on this site. Okay? Clear? Is to me.

In the meantime, this, as any thread, is supposed to spread interest. Discuss!, Critique! As for me, I'm off to buy le book for "sci-en-ti-fique data."

Man! Lotta little brown shirts in here! Ya try to be nice ta some people. A little human compassion.

Darth Vicious did nothing to warrant you calling him a "tosser", so yes you resorted to insulting for no good reason. This forum isn't just for analyzing every minute detail of the films, it's also just for appreciation of them.

Quit being a dick to people for no reason or I will report you to the moderators.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 03:32 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pondo Booboo

I was responding to an attitude that I believe warranted the word tosser without any trouble AT...ALL!!!! And as you have responded with equal invective, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. Let the chips fall where they may.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 04:40 PM
Pondo Booboo

matter of fact, forget it. i'm going to kill myself. you can go to hell. make a joke about that.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 05:09 PM
overlord
OD'd

WTF are you talking about? Why would anyone make a joke about you killing yourself?
This forum is getting more odd by the second! eek!

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 05:59 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthvader_fan
Dazed and Confused

thats not cool

you need church

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 06:01 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Originally posted by darthvader_fan
thats not cool

you need church

lmao... That was funny to read.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 06:12 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I was responding to an attitude that I believe warranted the word tosser without any trouble AT...ALL!!!! And as you have responded with equal invective, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. Let the chips fall where they may.

Meh, I'm just calling you out for being an ******* for no reason and I am sticking up for my fellow KMC'ers.

matter of fact, forget it. i'm going to kill myself. you can go to hell. make a joke about that.

Can you say...attention whore?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 07:04 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Meh, I'm just calling you out for being an ******* for no reason and I am sticking up for my fellow KMC'ers.

Can you say...attention whore?

Well Put Ken.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 07:07 PM
Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote