KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » obi and yoda vs the emporer

obi and yoda vs the emporer
Started by: wookie_pimp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wookie_pimp
PIMPING THE LADIES

obi and yoda vs the emporer

Why didnt Yoda and Obi take on Aniken togeather then move on to duel the emporer. They would have standed a better chance against The Emporer rather than sending Yoda on his own .

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 10:11 PM
Click here to Send wookie_pimp a Private Message Find more posts by wookie_pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Palps would have taken Obi out faster than Dooku did. laughing out loud

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 10:13 PM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aj_vader

that would be kool to see tho, obi-wan gettin leathered by the true dark lord of the sith

on a different note, why is it that hes called emperor palpatine, hes come out (not about bein gay lol) but i mean about being sith, so why doesnt he just ditch the name palpatine and call himself Emperor Sidious?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 10:28 PM
Click here to Send aj_vader a Private Message Find more posts by aj_vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Yeah really. First of all, Obi-Wan wanted to fight Anakin alone. And if they both tried to take on Palpatine first, what do you think Anakin would do, watch the lava make things melt? He'd be helping the emperor... By the way, your username really grosses me out.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 10:29 PM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Obi-Wan would be gone in a matter of seconds, and imho Palps in not very good with a lightsaber.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 10:29 PM
Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

He didnt come out as Sith, the only ones who knew were Mace, Yoda, and Obi.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 10:30 PM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by aj_vader
that would be kool to see tho, obi-wan gettin leathered by the true dark lord of the sith

on a different note, why is it that hes called emperor palpatine, hes come out (not about bein gay lol) but i mean about being sith, so why doesnt he just ditch the name palpatine and call himself Emperor Sidious?

He's the emperor, he can do whatever the hell he wants. And Palpatine is his name, that's like saying why do they call him Count Dooku instead of Darth Tyranous.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 10:32 PM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by Ballister
Yeah really. First of all, Obi-Wan wanted to fight Anakin alone.

Obi didnt want to fight Anakin at all. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 10:34 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Oh yeah! My bad. Forget I said that.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 10:36 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

we HAVE a VS section, I do not know why you peeps persist in posting this VS crap in the regular section! mad

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 12:07 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

This isnt a normal vs. thread, the title only looks like it. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 12:11 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

True, true. But Yeah, I was wondering about that when I saw the title.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 03:12 AM
Council#13
The Omega Male

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
we HAVE a VS section, I do not know why you peeps persist in posting this VS crap in the regular section! mad

I TOTALLY AGREE. but yes, Ast, you have a point and i was thinking the exact same thing before. see what happens when u rush things? you order that has survived for 20000 years that has been protecting the galaxy is destroyed. so dont rush through your tests ppl!

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Last edited by Council#13 on Nov 26th, 2005 at 06:59 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 06:57 AM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Because they would kill them and then the continuaty wouldn't be right. stick out tongue

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 05:09 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Wow. Another quality Wookie Pimp thread. Out of the proper section, done before ad nasaeum, and filled with poor typos.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 06:26 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess

Err, at least try to look through the thread before bashing people.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 08:21 PM
Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wookie_pimp
PIMPING THE LADIES

guys chill this is a genuine ROTS thread

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 12:08 AM
Click here to Send wookie_pimp a Private Message Find more posts by wookie_pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Ast
Palps would have taken Obi out faster than Dooku did. laughing out loud

I don't think so. Palp. would have to focus more on Yoda then Dooku did with Ani.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 02:26 AM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

Re: obi and yoda vs the emporer

Originally posted by wookie_pimp
Why didnt Yoda and Obi take on Aniken togeather then move on to duel the emporer. They would have standed a better chance against The Emporer rather than sending Yoda on his own .
obi would be completly usless against Palps and pluse he knew the way Anikan fights better than yoda and hes not strong enough to take on palps

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 04:13 AM
Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Originally posted by wookie_pimp
guys chill this is a genuine ROTS thread

Dude, IT'S A MOVIE. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE TENSE AND CONTINOUS IF SUITABLE, IF THAT DID HAPPEN, THEN IT WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO CONNECT WITH THE OT. And for god's sake, pay attention in Language Arts.

P.S. Your name's kind of gross.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 04:36 AM