KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Some Information about the Star-Wars Tv-series

Some Information about the Star-Wars Tv-series
Started by: sauro123456

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sauro123456

Some Information about the Star-Wars Tv-series

The Star Wars TV Series & Lucas Talks
May 9, 2005
Take time to read this, you will feel happy if you were wauting for the series! ( soory,if someone post it already)

'Dian' sent in this bit heard on TV in Australia regarding the upcoming live-action "Star Wars" TV series:

I was just watching the news over here in Australia and they said that the TV series will be shot in Australia and a deal will be done this June. The show will be one hundred episodes long and a hour each.

Lucasfilm is also developing a 3D half-hour version of the Clone Wars animated series that have aired on Cartoon Network. Static Multimedia has more on this with George Lucas:

"The TV series, the animated TV series called 'Clone Wars' is about the clone wars. Some of it has been on the Cartoon Network, but we're making it into an actual half hour, 3D animation series, and the other one deals with minor characters. And the time period is between episode 3 and episode 4, that 20-year stretch, but the characters aren't any of the main characters that are in the movies."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But I think we will wait at least 2 years before a star-wars series. So for now we have to enjoy what films we have, and stop thinking about the series, so that time passes more quickly.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 04:59 AM
Click here to Send sauro123456 a Private Message Find more posts by sauro123456 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthvader_fan
Dazed and Confused

so no darth vader or empreror

im the coolest guy there is GO CHIEFS

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 05:03 AM
Click here to Send darthvader_fan a Private Message Find more posts by darthvader_fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sauro123456

I know that sucks, but hopefully it will still be good,and they will introduce interesting new characters and we will get to know the stories of the other jedi that escaped order 66 . But I think we might see the Emperor or Darth Vader in rare cases. We will see how it turnes out!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 05:10 AM
Click here to Send sauro123456 a Private Message Find more posts by sauro123456 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

(Like Luke from ANH when he was complaining to Owen about the power converters)

But sauro, I don't wanna read the whole thing!!!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 05:10 AM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthvader_fan
Dazed and Confused

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sauro123456
I know that sucks, but hopefully it will still be good,and they will introduce interesting new characters and we will get to know the stories of the other jedi that escaped order 66 . But I think we might see the Emperor or Darth Vader in rare cases. We will see how it turnes out!
no it wont be good without them or luke skywalker

im the coolest guy there is GO CHIEFS

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 05:11 AM
Click here to Send darthvader_fan a Private Message Find more posts by darthvader_fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

That's some older info... for up to date info on the TV series go to www.millenniumfalcon.com

Just don't get banned...

evil face

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 07:33 AM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

The live action series 100 eps long?smokin' that's awesome! i think this series in particular was made just to shut those people up who call themselves fans by wanting Lucas to make 7,8,9

sorry, 100 hours long according to MF.com

Last edited by Stun on Dec 3rd, 2005 at 11:29 AM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 11:24 AM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

there are lots of rumors that say that Lucas will write the first season with Kevin Smith writing some of the other stuff.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 09:35 PM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stun
The live action series 100 eps long?smokin' that's awesome! i think this series in particular was made just to shut those people up who call themselves fans by wanting Lucas to make 7,8,9

sorry, 100 hours long according to MF.com

Did you do that on purpose?

100 eps, 100 hours...it's the same thing. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 09:39 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

100 hours would be more episodes, depending on episode length. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 10:27 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

100 episodes, 100 hours. stick out tongue 1hr each, including commercial breaks.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 10:44 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote