KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Who Betrays the Jedi?

Who Betrays the Jedi?
Started by: KJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KJ
Sausages

Who Betrays the Jedi?

If the rumours are to be beleived then a member of the Jedi Council from TPM knows that the balance of the force is turning in favour of the Sith and so he betrays the Jedi. Who will it be? It can only be 4 people. Kai-Adi Mundi, Yoda, Obi-Wan or Mace Windu. My money is on Mace.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 09:57 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I think it will be Obi-Wan, not intentionally, but I think he and Anakin will get conned into doing something by Palpatine. I the guilt will be why he choses to stay near Luke and watch over him. In some way I think he know's it's the only way he can set things right.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 10:03 PM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

I think Mace Windu because he is the Jedi council member which we know least about and Obi- Wan will be involved with the main Anakin story line.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 10:43 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Obi-wan isn't a member of the Jedi Council so why him? Anywhooo, I think its Mace as well. Yoda is not it of course, since he hides and helps train Luke in the OT. Ki-Adi-Mundi is too old and wise to get tricked into that, he is like Yoda he would die before turning into the force. Mace is the most probably considering his knowledge is great of both sides, he seems to be more denying than Yoda about not having Anakin be trained and he has very little background as a council member.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 11:00 PM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Vader and Palpatine betray the Jedi.Why do you think its Mace?

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 11:02 PM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I don't think it's Mace. I think he's going to be the leader of the Jedi against Palpatine. Who ever said that it was going to be an actual member of the council? As for Yoda, I think he's going to be so stuck in the established ways of the Jedi that he's going to be too slow in acting and actaully end up making things worse for the Jedi.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 11:16 PM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Well we know so little about Mace. Also, King Jedi brought up that rumors were it was someone from the Council, so implied we were only suggesting actual members.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 11:18 PM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

I think the only Jedi to betray them is Anakin.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 11:19 PM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

I am 100% agreeable with the scenario on the spoiler supplied by Mace, Lightsabre001, and SnarlingCur. Read it again! Anakin doesn't turn until he tries to save someone very very dear to him.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 11:24 PM
theEvilJedi

True.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 11:26 PM
Dim
Creativity

I'm sorry Mace just seems too Noble....let it be Poof.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 11:33 PM
theEvilJedi

Thats what I think.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 11:34 PM
UnknownBountyHunter

EJ quit agreeing with Dim smile Traitor smile Poof is FAR to minor, and being an alien he wouldn't have much impact on Anakin.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 11:39 PM
theEvilJedi

I don't agree about Poof I just think Mace is to noble.Hey I'm not Anakin-a traitor.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 11:40 PM
Dim
Creativity

What do you he wouldn't have much impact on Anakin? You got something against aliens? smile hmmmmmmmmmm... If you met Plo Koon in a dark alley do you think he wouldn't make much of an "impact" on you? wink hehehe

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 11:47 PM
theEvilJedi

Just on my pants.He Hesmile

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 11:48 PM
UnknownBountyHunter

Maybe Ani had no choice? I doubt it but its a suggestion. Also, I don't see nobleness in Mace, he seemed reluctant to tell Qui-Gon that he can't be trained.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 11:48 PM
Dim
Creativity

That's not reluctance...that's thoughtfullness...hellooooo smile

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 11:53 PM
UnknownBountyHunter

Call it what you want, I'm right smile

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 11:54 PM
Dim
Creativity

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, listen to that arogance! wink ...I guess we'll just have to wait and see in May 2002 won't we!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2000 11:58 PM