KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » STAR WARS: Symphony For A Saga v2.0 Released!

STAR WARS: Symphony For A Saga v2.0 Released!
Started by: tlbauerle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

STAR WARS: Symphony For A Saga v2.0 Released!

Hey all... big grin

About a year ago I released the original STAR WARS: Symphony For A Saga, and it was received quite well by everyone. The original thread can be found here.

The response was wonderful, the comment and feedback I received on this board as well as MF.com and JWFan.net were quite flattering, and I was quite grateful and still am. Amazingly, the best guess I can figure is the original version was downloaded by over 4200 people that I can verify through the website or torrent, and has even shown up now on plenty of Russian MP3 pay sites as an official album...unbelievable.

Well the original was made on the fly, and there were quite a few edits I wanted to clean up, and some parts didn't quite work. So I decided to produce a second version to fix some problems. I am working on it in stages, and have been side-tracked along the way, such as recreating Don Davis' Matrix Trilogy Concert Suite...which will be available in due course.

To make a long story short, THE PHANTOM MENACE SUITE v2 is complete. Simply visit http://musicofstarwars.tripod.com to download. This suite is greatly expanded and available for download as a suite, or tracked like the previous version. It is available in 192 & 320 MP3 as well as FLAC (Lossless).

I should also note that a single was released a while back and contains a brief cue not included in TPM v2.

Since this download is offered freely, all I ask is for your feedback and input. AOTC v2 is in progress and a single will preceed its release.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 10:20 AM
Click here to Send tlbauerle a Private Message Find more posts by tlbauerle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Will download tomorrow when I'm not tired...

(psst Todd, I left you a thread at your forum)

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 10:27 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Wicked shit, Todd! Downloading now...

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 11:25 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

Hey guys! Thanks...Ken.

Viva la bleak blackness that is DSA!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 12:58 PM
Click here to Send tlbauerle a Private Message Find more posts by tlbauerle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

Oooh... I might have to snag this. shifty

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 10:01 PM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sans_Fi
King of the Penguins

Its better than the last EPI Symphony for a Saga (The Qui Gon Jinn theme is great, and i like the new begining with otho gunga)

But i miss (as i missed before) some action themes from EPI... the action themes mix from EPII and EPIII you made in v.1 were great

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 11:51 AM
Click here to Send Sans_Fi a Private Message Find more posts by Sans_Fi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

Thanks!

I know what you mean...but I'm tired of the 'Escape from Naboo' theme that was tracked four times in three movies...and when you get into the end battle, there are some great moment, but a lot of it is a rehash of either the Trade Federation themes or Duel of the Fates.

A lot of people have missed the Flag Parade too...

But I am considering a bonus disc this time around...and I might try something special for TPM...but that's down the road a bit!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 06:39 PM
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Excellent work Todd! Loved every minute of it.

Was the funeral music in there? I don't remember...

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 08:51 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

The funeral music will have the same general spot as in the previous release to avoid theme repeatition. However, there is a very short clip at the end from that scene.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 11:56 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

I'll have to give it a good listen and I'll report back.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2006 06:49 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

Hey Alliance...how's it going...

Would you be interested in doing any cover work for this project? Let me know...it could be as easy as one 2CD case or 1 Prequel and 1 OT. (And as crazy as a cover for each single as suite as well...not to mention the potential DVD as well!!)

Anyway...I always loved your sigs n'such last year...man was it a year ago already.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 04:05 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Sure...I took some time off, but now I'm free. I may be a little slow, but I'll start cooking things up. Let me know if you got dimensions/any other special requests. You can post in my sig thread or you can pm me

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 05:04 PM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

Sweet...I posted in your signature therad with a few specs. Feel free to communicate here, there or PM me. If I don't respond in that thread often, because I'm not in that forum too much, just drop me a PM and I'll answer!

Thanks!!!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 06:22 PM
DarthAJ
Darth

Sweet stuff tlbauerle. Looking forward to the AOTC v2.

Thanks to Lord Tyrant for the Sig!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2006 05:57 PM
Click here to Send DarthAJ a Private Message Find more posts by DarthAJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

Hey everyone...

don't know if anyone here remembers this or gives a rip...

But AOTCv2 was released a while ago, and I'm gearing up for a ROTSv2 release right around the corner.

I have the new ROTS Single, The Lava Planet up now.

Check it out...

http://musicofstarwars.tripod.com

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 12:25 PM
queeq
Chaos

v2???

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 06:50 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

Version 2. I went in an reworked each of the prequel suites, expanded them and everything.

Check it out...all three are up at http://musicofstarwars.tripod.com

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 01:54 AM
queeq
Chaos

Ah, gotta find some time to listen to it.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 09:48 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

Haven't even heard of these...I should take a listen.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 06:34 PM
Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tlbauerle
thestarwarsfan

yes yes....

Please let me know what you guys think of it.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 03:20 AM