KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Joruus C'boath in episode II or III ?

Joruus C'boath in episode II or III ?
Started by: Darth Heinous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Heinous

Joruus C'boath in episode II or III ?

It would be cool if Joruus C'boath appeared in episode II or III. He is a darkside clone of the late Jorus C'boath. "He would be a great accent."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2000 05:37 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

Are you implying he be Sidious' new apprentice? Or just pop up out of nowhere and ruin the entire movie?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2000 12:01 AM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Heinous

Neither Bounty Hunter. Joruus WAS not a Sith lord. Most Dark Side force users are not Sith. His appearance is just speculation. He may already be "The Guardian".

Old Post Jun 17th, 2000 04:48 PM
UnknownBountyHunter

Many people want tons of their favorite Star Wars characters in the movie, but this would ruin the entire movie. Darth Heinous please refer some Star Wars books where is mentioned because I would like to read more on him.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2000 11:55 PM
Click here to Send UnknownBountyHunter a Private Message Find more posts by UnknownBountyHunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
son of rage

There is no material on Jorus C'boath, but Joruus C'boath is in the original thrawn trilogy by Zahn.
I don't think Joruus will be in it but Jorus MUST, he was palpatine's jedi advisor, he should have been in TPM.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2000 06:26 PM
Darth Heinous

Bounty Hunter, Joruus C'boath is in Heir To The Empire, Dark Force Rising, and The Last Command. To read more about his background read Heir To The Empire Sourcebook, Dark Force Rising Sourcebook and The Last Command Sourcebook. Those are the only books that I know of that Joruus C'boath is in. Try reading Dark Empire, Dark Empire II and Empire's End (Dark Empire III)and Dark Empire Sourcebook if you want to know more about the "new" Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2000 10:57 PM
Darth Heinous

Re: Who will play C'boath and Thrawn?

I heard rumors that IF Jorus C'boath and/or Joruus C'boath appear Episode II or III, Sean Connery will play him/them. I also heard rumors that IF Thrawn (he's not Grand Admiral yet) appears Christian Slater will play him. However, these are just rumors.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2000 11:16 PM
son of rage

still promising rumores.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2000 06:59 PM
theEvilJedi

Who is this Jorus guy?

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Jun 26th, 2000 05:08 AM
Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minok

You don't read the books do you? Jorus was a Jedi Master from way back and was cloned (thus Joruus).Joruus became the gardian of the emperor's mountain that contained all his collections and belongings.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2000 06:13 PM
Darth Heinous

I have The Thrawn trilogy novels AND the sourcebooks. I HAVE READ THEM ALL. Yes, Joruus C'boath IS the "The Guardian", BUT nowhere does it say EXACTLY when he became "The Guardian" or when Jorus C'boath EXACTLY died. This leaves some interesting posibilities for Jorus and Joruus C'boath (possible movie appearances).

Old Post Jun 28th, 2000 12:54 AM
son of rage

The actual Jorus C'boath died on the out-bound flight project, when Thrawn killed him and the other jedi master's on the ship. (before Thrawn was an imperial officer)

Old Post Jun 28th, 2000 08:45 PM
Darth Heinous

Read the Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook or even better the individual sourcebooks if you can find them. It DOESN'T say that Thrawn killed Jorus C'boath. In Heir To The Empire, Thrawn was confering with Captain Gilad Pellaeon, (another favorite character of mine) he was talking about both Jorus C'boath and the clone Joruus. He SPECULATED that Joruus was created right before Jorus was killed. In one of the sourcebooks it mentions that dead body of Jorus was in the large stone coffin in the crypt of Mt. Tantiss. Read The Last Command to find out Joruus's reaction when he finds out he is a clone of Jorus.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2000 02:42 AM
Darth Heinous

I found a website about Joruus C'boath actors!

Check out this website I came across about Joruus C'boath
theforce.net/jedicouncil/...ruus.shtml

Old Post Jul 1st, 2000 01:53 AM
son of rage

Trust me Thrawn killed C'boath, if he was on the transport with the other jedi master's when Thrawn blew it up, Thrawn was the one.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2000 07:25 PM
karoli

As said before, Jorus C'boath should have shown up in episode 1, but I think it's possible that he had already died. Thus only his clone (Joruus) might show up, possibly as Darth Sidious's new apprentice. Considering his insanity though, I don't think he'll be an advisor.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2000 07:40 AM
KJ
Sausages

Who is Joruus C'boath?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2000 05:02 PM
Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UnknownBountyHunter

I doubt Joruus and/or Jorus will show up in any future Star Wars films.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2000 11:05 PM
Darth Heinous

No show for Joruus C'boath? He's still quite a character!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2000 10:44 PM
UnknownBountyHunter

I need to read about him, but a minor character even for a novel would be an almost definite no show in a movie. And did GL even approve of him?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2000 12:17 AM