KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Do you think the 3D release of Star Wars will have the same as blu ray?

Do you think the 3D release of Star Wars will have the same as blu ray?
Started by: C-3POTheClever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
C-3POTheClever

Do you think the 3D release of Star Wars will have the same as blu ray?

Do you think the 3D release of Star Wars will have the same changes as blu ray, + a few extra? Do you think it'll have the annoying, NOOOOOO From Darth Vader in it? Except for that; I'm pretty much okay with the changes. I deven really like a few of them likde Yoda being CGI in Episode 1, etc.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2011 07:02 PM
Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Prolly whole new ones... *shudder*

Old Post Dec 31st, 2011 12:00 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

More scenes of Jar Jar.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2011 12:41 PM
Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

*double shudder*

Old Post Dec 31st, 2011 07:23 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Reportedly, my brother's going to watch it mainly to see the new changes Lucas is (definitely) probably going to make.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2012 09:30 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

That's the worst reason to go and see them.

It prolly has Vader saying to Luke before he cuts off his hand in ESB: "Sorry son, this is gonna hurt me more than it will hurt you."

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2012 05:43 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

He's in it for the laughs. He hopes that the changes wouldn't be as big as the greedo shot first fiasco, but he speculates that it would probably be as worse as the waterfall scene in TPM being included or Jar Jar killing Maul or something...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 12:08 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Star Wars - the 3D comedy.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 07:58 AM
darthmaul1

Re: Do you think the 3D release of Star Wars will have the same as blu ray?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
Do you think the 3D release of Star Wars will have the same changes as blu ray, + a few extra? Do you think it'll have the annoying, NOOOOOO From Darth Vader in it? Except for that; I'm pretty much okay with the changes. I deven really like a few of them likde Yoda being CGI in Episode 1, etc.

I thinks so, but there again it will be another 6 years before ROTJ comes out and IF 3D is still around, there could be more changes by then, like removing Vaders No from ROTJ. In the past he has added stuff then taken it out in the next release. example (luke jumping off the tower on bespin, he screamed on the way down, and the next release it was gone)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 07:47 PM
Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

We can only hope.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2012 05:53 PM
C-3POTheClever

Re: Re: Do you think the 3D release of Star Wars will have the same as blu ray?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthmaul1
I thinks so, but there again it will be another 6 years before ROTJ comes out and IF 3D is still around, there could be more changes by then, like removing Vaders No from ROTJ. In the past he has added stuff then taken it out in the next release. example (luke jumping off the tower on bespin, he screamed on the way down, and the next release it was gone)

That gives me some hope.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 02:56 PM
Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

only a little.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2012 03:47 PM
coolmovies

hes not gonna remaster all six he's just gonna convert them to 3D.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 03:42 PM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

And maybe change them a bit.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 06:12 PM