KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Trailer #3

Trailer #3
Started by: Bashar Teg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Trailer #3

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 02:13 AM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Loved it.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 02:19 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Great trailer.

It also seems to further validate MSW rumors.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 02:30 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

I thought there would be a glimpse of the twins.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 02:33 AM
Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 02:34 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

needs less size and more jpeg, but yeah...she's old

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 02:38 AM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
Great trailer.

It also seems to further validate MSW rumors.
Which rumors?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 02:40 AM
Darth Abonis

It was total garbage. The story is going to be some watered down thing that's already been done in the EU. The dialogue sounds awful, the new characters have zero depth and the villains look stupid and generic. It will get mixed reviews, and the only good thing that will come out of it, is that Disney will look stupid and EU fans, like myself can say "I told you so." To be honest, I was happy that Star Wars's slate was wiped clean. Yet, they still managed to **** it up. We love the shadow of a former self, a trio of movies that were amazing. However, that's all it is. 3 good movies from the 80's. Nothing more

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 02:42 AM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

DARK EMPIRE isn't being pushed as much as I thought it would be in the mainstream.

Perhaps next month when the frenzy approaches its height.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 02:43 AM
Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Darth Abonis
It was total garbage. The story is going to be some watered down thing that's already been done in the EU. The dialogue sounds awful, the new characters have zero depth and the villains look stupid and generic. It will get mixed reviews, and the only good thing that will come out of it, is that Disney will look stupid and EU fans, like myself can say "I told you so." To be honest, I was happy that Star Wars's slate was wiped clean. Yet, they still managed to **** it up. We love the shadow of a former self, a trio of movies that were amazing. However, that's all it is. 3 good movies from the 80's. Nothing more

well thank you for that review, nostrodamus.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 02:44 AM
Darth Abonis

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
well thank you for that review, nostrodamus.

You are quite welcome

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 02:46 AM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Sometimes I can't sleep at night...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 02:59 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I thought there would be a glimpse of the twins.

You saw Leia, you saw Luke's hand on R2. What more do you want?

Oh, Han and Leia's twins? They aren't confirmed.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 03:33 AM
Click here to Send NewLanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by NewLanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

I think it's safe to say twins are out of the picture.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Brother and sister on the other hand...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 03:47 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I'm intrigued by Han's lines about the stories of Dark Side and the Jedi being true. Several decades on, and Luke hasn't revived the Jedi Order?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 03:58 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by ares834
Sometimes I can't sleep at night...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 04:06 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I'm surprised we haven't seen many clips or pictures of Luke. He wasn't even on the official poster, wtf.

And the trailer was amazing the CGI is beautiful, and seeing Kylo briefly duel Finn as a treat. I wonder how long he lasts against Luke

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 04:38 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Which rumors?

"All of it."

stick out tongue

They've pretty much "know" everything that happens in the film. And considering how accurate it seems so far, I think they've pretty much nailed it all.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 04:46 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Originally posted by carthage
I'm surprised we haven't seen many clips or pictures of Luke. He wasn't even on the official poster, wtf.

And the trailer was amazing the CGI is beautiful, and seeing Kylo briefly duel Finn as a treat. I wonder how long he lasts against Luke

It doesn't seem like he'll be in it much!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 05:20 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Originally posted by carthage

One of the main plot points is trying to find Luke, so there's no need for him to be featured in the trailers. His mystery needs to stay a mystery until the film is in theaters.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 05:34 AM
Click here to Send NewLanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by NewLanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote