KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Try to improve Anakin/Padme romance story

Try to improve Anakin/Padme romance story
Started by: Slowpoke

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Slowpoke

Try to improve Anakin/Padme romance story

I think Padme should play a bigger role in EP I, to trust Anakin when others don't to form a special bond. Shmi's death could have been moved to EP I.

Then EP II's main blast could be with Anakin/Padme instead of Shmi's death.

EP III should have been more about Anakin/Padme rather than Anakin/Obi Wan.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 08:41 PM
Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Honestly, I think EP III was more about Anakin and Padme.

After about 50 minutes into ROTS, Anakin and Obi-wan have a nice conversation ending with "may the force be with you."

We then don't see them together again for nearly an hour, and the next time they meet they are sworn enemies.

I mean it didn't ruin the movie or anything, but I think some better plot devices could have been explored here.

I like George.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2019 03:49 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

There's no improving their story without scrapping the prequel's entire screenplay and rebuilding it from the ground up; new writers, new directors, new actors, the works. It has everything wrong with it.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 03:43 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

make it a love triangle between obi, ani and padme.

Padme and ani are the same age, obis a bit older as he is Anakins master after all

Padme has moments with both throughout the trilogy but her feelings for Anakin are stronger and they get together, have Anakins turn happen a lot sooner and part of the reason he turns is he thinks Obi and Padme are having an affair when in actuality they are just close friends, then when Anakin chokes padme out later on it'll have much more meaning,

Kenobis guilt over how the situation played out will be a much better reason for him to exile himself and watch their kid also

Old Post Nov 8th, 2019 03:12 AM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think Anakin should have raped her. That's a romance killer usually.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2020 08:54 PM
Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

ALLEGEDLY raped her.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2020 02:33 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muchislover
Restricted

Account Restricted

There is always the best content is required for completing any kind of writing story. Writing anything is not an easy thing for anyone because it requires the trustpilot.com/review/edubirdie.com options to get some edubirdie.com essay writing service review options which will be helpful for anyone to write the content related to work.

Old Post May 7th, 2020 10:10 AM
Click here to Send Muchislover a Private Message Find more posts by Muchislover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Episode 1, Queen Amidalla is under threat by a corrupt government and her people are suffering. She escapes into some kind of hiding.

Some knights (who are very intelligent or some kind of badass mutherfuqer) are sent to investigate the matter on the side of the government and a rebel character happens to bandwagon on the way (maybe someone like rentboy from Trainspotting)

Rentboy discovers new things on this planet and sees the Queen, falls in love with her and learns the ways of the Force.

The two knights discover this rogue, who is supposed to be on their side is actually working against them, and arrest him. He teaches them the force so they let him free.

One of the knights is then seduced by the dark side of the force and impregnates Amidalla with the force like some kind of religious thing. (Spoiler, Qui-Gon or Mace Windu becomes Darth Vader.)

Episode 2: Fighting and arguing between Obi-wan and the corrupt government with a light side of the force and a dark side of the force. Clone wars happen, the Empire wins and Amidalla dies in childbirth.

Episode 3: Tattooine is now a desert wasteland open to aliens from all over the galaxy. As obiwan gets older, Leia starts to rebel against her father and creates some plans to destroy the death star. Obiwan monitors over her and saves her life on multiple occasions. By the end, the rebellion is safe but at the expense of Obiwan, idk, maybe he got old man disease.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Dec 11th, 2021 08:55 PM
Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote