KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » There is another????

There is another????
Started by: Bragg2012

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bragg2012
BAD MONKEY

There is another????

right, in ESB when luke leaves his traning with Yoda to help Han and Leia Ob-wan says "he is our only hope" and yoda replies with "no there is another"

whats that all about, sorry if its obvious but i cant get it.

Is it about han and leia's son?? I once had a massive star wars family tree and they had a son called Anakin Solo, (probobly a load of crap) I also read a few posts on other boards about this.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2001 05:23 PM
Click here to Send Bragg2012 a Private Message Find more posts by Bragg2012 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bragg2012
BAD MONKEY

forgot to mention, the same place i found that family tree and all that Anakin Solo crap, it said it will follow his journeys in a series?? again probobly not true, but could you help me with the "there is another" quote from yoda?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2001 05:25 PM
Click here to Send Bragg2012 a Private Message Find more posts by Bragg2012 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Rather simple, I'm afriad, Bragg. As Obi-Wan says in ROTJ, the other one Yoda speaks of is Leia.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2001 05:54 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Pants

One can be forgiven for not realising that Yoda meant Leia, I snigger to think of the speed with which Vader would have wasted her in combat, not realising she was his daughter.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2001 07:50 PM
Find more posts by Darth Pants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Heck, he didn't seem worried that he'd sent his old sabre down to oblivion... heartless *******...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2001 08:21 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparky12

to touch on what bragg mentioned, i read heir to the empire when i was like nine, and i believe leia and han actually have twins. i seem to recall luke coming and visiting them clandestinely from their window/balcony. i could be wrong/forgetful, but i think i they do bare twins. this makes me want to pick that book up again. thanx for the idea

Old Post Apr 25th, 2001 07:05 AM
Click here to Send Sparky12 a Private Message Find more posts by Sparky12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Yes, they have twins..Jacen and Jaina.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2001 12:01 PM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

And they do have another child, Anakin Solo, who is much stronger in the Force than the other two. He is a major player at only 16 in the New Jedi Order series.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Apr 25th, 2001 03:59 PM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

None of that is canon, of course...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 25th, 2001 05:21 PM
Dim
Creativity

...But it is in Heir of the Empire.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2001 12:37 PM
Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'm sure it is...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 26th, 2001 11:42 PM