KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Oblivion Star: Lockdown

Oblivion Star: Lockdown
Started by: Spirit Hartford

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spirit Hartford

Oblivion Star: Lockdown

Prologue

My name is Spirit Hartford. I am part of the 882nd Space Division. I am nine-teen years old, and the youngest person to ever be accepted into the U.S. and Mars Military. I reached the rank of commander almost the second I joined the Division. My crew is made up of my most trusted friends. One such friend was General Christopher Elliott of the 190th Space Force. Three years ago, he betrayed me and my friends aboard my Super-Ship, Endeavour. Chris was detained and charged with treason. He is currently serving a life sentence aboard the Space Station Bravo Base- 289. Recently, I have been having some flashbacks of my past, and my teenage years weren’t pretty. I have one recording of a mayday call from my father when he was shot down in a long ago space battle. He told me as much as he could, but some sections of the recording have been tampered with. The year now is 2088. My Super-Ship has been docked at Bravo Base- 289 for five days. My team and I are embarking on the largest mission in history. We are to reach the Andromeda Galaxy and dock at a remote satellite-cum-refueling station, and wait for further orders. My team consists of the highest ranking officers in the U.S. and Mars military: Captain Kaine MacBurll, twenty-one years old, First Lieutenant Allister MacBurll, twenty-one years old, Private Samantha Simpson, nineteen years old, And Second Captain Megan Zion, twenty-two years old. If we succeed at this mission, the Universe will be changed forever. We have already started polluting Mars’ atmosphere, and we might already need a new home. The date is July 10th, 2088: My Twentieth birthday. Today might be the day when my fellow friends and I become the new hero’s of the 21st century. With NASA’s help, we can, and we must succeed.

Need the following Characters:

Commander Spirit Hartford: Spirit Hartford
Captain Kaine McBurll:
First Lieutenant Allister McBurll:
Private Samantha Simpson:
Second Captain Megan Zion:
Ex-General Christopher Elliott:

Old Post May 20th, 2006 03:02 AM
Spirit Hartford is currently offline Click here to Send Spirit Hartford a Private Message Find more posts by Spirit Hartford Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

this game looks promising, but your supposed to POST ROLL PLAY IDEAS HERE

Old Post May 20th, 2006 03:28 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote