KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Darkness Reign Ultimatum

Darkness Reign Ultimatum
Started by: The Doom Master

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Doom Master

Darkness Reign Ultimatum

You are a member of an elite military force from the newly fored nation of Jarsha. Your government has informed you of an island that they believe is the facility being used to test illegal mixtures on innocent lives. They have sent other operatives to the isle, codenamed "Hell's Gate", but none have been able to contact HQ, but they know that they are alive, thanks to a system they have equipped to each soldiers uniforms to moniter vitals. Everyone is alive. It is your job to find out what has been occuring at Hell's Gate and try to find a way to halt the operation. But things will soon become out of control...

that is the basic storyline, and it will change slightly as we go through. use this template when creating your character:

if you want to join, go to "Darkness Reign" thread

heres my character:

first name: Brandon
last name: Elliot
codename: Hawk
primary weapon: automatic shotgun (model PA7)
secondary weapon: handgun (model Glock 43)
nationality: Australian
personality: a fair sense of humour, but gets serious in the face of danger

the role play will commence as soon as i have five players (four soldiers, one helicopter pilot). don't worry, coz the pilot will join us as well and he is armed!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 04:16 AM
The Doom Master is currently offline Click here to Send The Doom Master a Private Message Find more posts by The Doom Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

(delete everything on that post and start Role playing thats what I meant)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 04:20 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Doom Master

yeah, i just though that some people may go straight here (coz its above the other one on the thread listing), so i tell them almost the same thing and redirect them to the other thread

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 04:23 AM
The Doom Master is currently offline Click here to Send The Doom Master a Private Message Find more posts by The Doom Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

(is this gonna start or what?)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 03:38 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

(well since doomaster is not on enough to start... shifty )

"Stock up marines!!!"

Though he may have been only a corporal he was still 2nd in command of the group.

"We're going straight to hell,"

He picked up a strap of grenades.

"Hell's gates that is."

The man wasn't that large for someone you may have pictured, he was about the same as a medium sized man, his skin almost in the middle of dark and light.

"We're to get there, check on HQ we haven't heard from them in a while we sent operatives out there to find them but, none contacted while everyone is still alive,"

He picked up a rather large gun it might as well have been mounted onto a tank, but he kept prefect control of the large machine gun.

"We have vital monitors on all of them they stll live so we're guessing either communications jam, or someone has somehow taken control of the base."

He continued with getting his weapons, and extra clips for the trip, then turning on a camera with footage of the last they saw of the HQ. There was a scientist lone scientist, working on something with the computer then the entire station shook, the scientist was startled it almost looked as if he jumped in the air and then started walking clumsly out, and that was last of the footage.

"Thats all we could get, this camera doesn't do color seeing as they were to have the best security, so once we stock up report to me or the sargeant and one of us will prepare the group for teleportation to the station that will take us to hell's gates."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 03:58 PM
Krone

Crone went to his locker and began putting the suit on, "huh these are damn uncomfy" he said in annoyance as he began to collect his SA80 and dual revolvers

"Reporting for duty sir!" he said to Dead Aim "so sir do we no who we're dealing with, Terroist?"

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 05:55 PM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

"Not yet but, whoever they are they're good to take out security with no deaths, I suggest the rest of you get a move on we have to be there ETA 1 hour."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 06:18 PM
Krone

"yes sir" Dead Aim was one of the few high ranked people that krone repected not because he was a kind hearted person but because he took not bs from any one

Where is every one Krone thought while looking around the base Well i guess ill take a power nap he said as he lay down on a bench

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 06:54 PM
Krone is currently offline Click here to Send Krone a Private Message Find more posts by Krone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark soul
Llama fukker

Spec was getting all of his supplies out of his locker. He had alot of gadgets, grenades, guns, scanners, detonators, clips, rounds, bullet-proof armor, high-tech lock-picks, security cards, and his communicator.
His muscles didn't look too huge but he was very strong and trained in 17 different martial arts including tia quan do and ju jitsu.

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 08:42 PM
dark soul is currently offline Click here to Send dark soul a Private Message Find more posts by dark soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

"Hey Spec" Crone greeting his team mate "You wont need that much equipment dude" he said confused by how he fit it in his locker.

"Oh! and have seen my comunicator i left it lying around here before i took a nap?" he said begining to worry the communicator was a vital to all missions how else was he to keep in contact if he got lost.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 08:50 PM
dark soul
Llama fukker

"Oh I found an extra one so I guess it's yours. And I never underpack... you never know what could happen on such an important mission. That's why I chose the biggest locker."Spec put the last few clips and grenades on the straps and hooks, then gave a little grin to try and cheer up the fact that he might not make it through this next mission alive. "Let's go."

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 09:39 PM
dark soul is currently offline Click here to Send dark soul a Private Message Find more posts by dark soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krone

Krone quickly grabbed a few extra bullets for his revolvers after picking up his Communicator "Cheers man" he said as he followed Spec out of the locker room

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 09:43 PM
dark soul
Llama fukker

"You scared?" He and Krone were friends before the military. That's why he was so comfortable talking to him.

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 09:46 PM
SpadeKing

"If he is he has a right to be scared, anyone that can talk out that security, disable the cameras, and still keep everyone living is pretty much good."

He went over to the computer room and began data analysis of prevouis tapes, expirements, and attacks, he figured it would help if they knew what or why that place was attacked.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 12:32 AM
dark soul
Llama fukker

"Wucha doin' on the computer? And when do we leave for the mission? Oh, and where is everybody?"

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 03:41 AM
SpadeKing

"calm down soldier, just checking files of data the previous days of anything that may have caused the attack, and we leave as soon as everyone gets here if need be we will leave before they arrive."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 03:57 AM
The Doom Master

"Well, well, well, lookie who the nerds are. studying for the mission now, are we?" Brandon Elliot walked into the room, his trademark PA7 modded shotgun strapped to his back. "Thanks to me bugging every room in this place, I overheard what you were saying. Yeah, your damn right about the other operatives. I've no clue what's happened. A comm jam is usually caused by a electrical storm, and if it is, then thats one hell of a storm. The most likely is they have been captured and their radios confiscated." His build was fairly weak. He was pretty much just skin and bone, which also made him light and good for sneak attacks on enemy operatives. "Oh, and we may be waiting a while. There's been a malfunction with teleportation station, and they need to fix it. They reckon it'll take about half an hour. So get comfortable, folks."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 05:11 AM
SpadeKing

"We're the nerds? I just pressed one button for this, you're the one who knows how to bug entire rooms and connect the to your earpiece."

He stood and saluted the group leader and stood at ease knowing that most of the time he never really cared if he saluted or not he just basically demamnded respect from the lower ranked officers.

"Storm or not they should've took one of the ships here they know that the new ship they just built is capable of making it through a storm and to earth in atleast a week's time."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 05:16 AM
Krone

"So Spec wheres the new medic? i hear shes hot!" he said with a laugh

"Oh and Sir!, how are we going to get to the base?" he said looking confused

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 07:59 AM
The Doom Master

"Don't lose your head, Krone. They're fixing it now. And the medic's taking her time getting ready. She is a girl, after all", Brandon replied with a small chuckle

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 08:46 AM