KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Tournament Of Regions::Rules & Registration

Tournament Of Regions::Rules & Registration
Started by: K Tragedy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Tournament Of Regions::Rules & Registration

Congratulations Reader,

You have been selected to participate in a local tournament to prove yourself worthy to his highness, the King of Otherworld. Allow us to give you a little explanation.

You, as well as many others, have been picked to fight in the tournament of all tournaments. This maze of fights is known to you, and many others, as the Tournament of Regions. From all of Otherworld your opponents have been selected. One by one you shall be placed on teams. Each team will fight against another. Should you fail, you will be killed. Should you succeed, your reward will be your lives and to move to the next slot in the battle royale.

At the end of this marvelous tournament, only three shall reign over all. These three shall become the Lords of Otherworld. They shall control the northern forests, the western seas, and the eastern mountains. In all these regions, in all this danger, these three shall prove themselves worthy and be knighted by His highness until he passes the throne.

Should you accept, you are given our thanks. Should you refuse, there will be consequences. Think about the ones you love. Wouldn’t it be better to give them a better life?

Hoping To See You There,
Sir Tikashi Raiji
Head Knight Of Otherworld.

This letter has fallen into your hands. You have but one choice. Do you fight, or do you let the vague threat hover over your head and torture the ones you love? The choice is yours. Shall you accept your fate?

This is the Tournament of Regions. The King, or Emperor of Otherworld, has sent this letter to each of the warriors he finds worthy enough to compete. It is both an honor and a burden for those who receive it. But first, let me explain some things.

**Otherworld ~~ A world created by all the powerful minds of anime creators. Every single one of the anime and mangas ever thought about land up here. Inuyasha, Bleach, Chobits, Fruits Basket, Gravitation, Death Note, Naruto, even Yu-Gi-Oh! Manages to show up. Each one lives in a village around the castle of Otherworld. They have adapted to living life as any other person would and will communicate with one another as if they were together (example: Sakura [Naruto] may speak to Miroku [InuYasha] on a regular basis.)

Plot ~~ This is simple. You’ve been plucked randomly and against your will to compete against others of Otherworld. Friend, foe, or stranger, you must fight as it says. However, some have rebelled against the letter, refusing to follow it. They would not stand for being bossed around and have made pacts with others to overturn the tournament and kill the King in cold blood. Will this plan go through? Or shall it be foiled? And is there a traitor in the midst?

Rules ~~
1) Absolutely NO God-moding! You make posts like "He leapt on him and cut his head off". You are out of here! No exceptions! You should at least have the other person's permission. Don't have it? Don't G-mod.

2) Posts must be at a minimum of 3 Paragraphs! Don't waste other people's time with "He nodded and said, 'Sure.'" when they've typed up a nice, beautiful intro or response.

3) Grammar, punctuation, and description are a must! It's called a spell check. It takes a total of 45 seconds to do. I'm sure your life isn't so important that you have to make illegible posts.

4) Characters from Animes cannot be over-used! There are thousands of animes out there. Not just Naruto, not just InuYasha, not just Rurouni Kenshin... I'm limitting only two characters per anime to be allowed.

5) If I haven't RPed with you before, you're going to have to show me an example post. I preserve the right to deny you a character if I don't think you can handle it.

6) No overly powerful characters, ok? It's as bad as g-moding. Your character MUST have a weakness. They can't be some God or Goddess and be "all-powerful".

7) Characters from animes will die! Sesshoumaru may get a sword through his heart and go "poof", don't cry about how in the anime he never dies. Okay, he's vulnerable even in InuYasha. He can die!

8) Teams will be randomly chosen! I'm changing the usual four fighters to three. Not just because we don't seem to have as many people as I would have liked, but because three seems to be a better chance for people to have fights within their teams.

9) There are no "leaders" of your teams unless the other players elect you as such. You can't claim the position. You have to win the loyalty of your fellow fighters.

10) This pertains to made-up characters... You cannot have a mind reader or a time-manipulator! That's an overly powerful character and won't be allowed.

11) Keep OOC here! Nothing but IC should be in the IC thread, when it's up of course. If you have something to say, post it here.

12) Have fun.

New rules may be added deeper into the game if I witness any problems. Warnings will be given 3 times before I kick you out. I don't want to be the witch that does that, but I really want this RP to work.

NOTE: Made-up characters will be allowed too. You don’t have to pick an already thought up character if you don’t want to.

Character Sheet ~~

Name:
Nicknames:
Sexuality:
Anime / Manga: (Here, just tell me where your character is from. [example: Yuki Souma {Sohma}, Fruits Basket.)
Made Up?: Just state yes or no.
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Allies:
Enemies:
Lover: (ex. Inuyasha à Kagome., ex.2 [ For originals ] Captain Buttwipe à Miss Poopy Pants. [When you have a made-up character from a made-up anime, just give them a made-up lover. You DON’T need to have one if you don’t want one.)

NOTE: Again! Don’t you hate these things? There will be death. Otherworld isn’t real, but it’s real enough where Kenshin may be killed or Sasuke may die. I don’t want anyone whining and saying “But he never dies in the show!” this isn’t YOUR anime, it’s a completely new one, you’re just Rping as the character.

**Otherworld is NOT my creation. I’m just using the world to start off this RP. The roots of it are found on this website. DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 16! There’s explict content that is not suitable for the little eyes. If you do, please be wary of just WHAT you click on. Some things have warnings. The stories are pretty bad. I don’t recommend anyone with virgin eyes reading them.

Without further delay, welcome to the Tournament of Regions. I'll be posting up my character soon enough. Till then, sign right on up.

Last edited by AngelxWings on Dec 13th, 2006 at 02:45 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 02:42 AM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marxman
Resident Communist

Whoo! First to finish my character! I added a few categories to give a better idea of him, like race, abilities, and weapons.

Name: Unknown

Nickname: Paradise X

Race: Human, Were-Eagle

Sex: Male

Sexuality: (orientation? if so) Heterosexual

Anime/Manga: n/a

Made Up?: YES

Appearance:
In human form
6'0" 210 lbs
Dark Brown hair, Chocolate Brown eyes
In his human form, he is an intimidating person. He has an athletic build because of his days playing football in high school. His hair comes to the top of his collar and is wavy. His has large quadracepts from his training for such sports as football, basketball, and track.

In Were-Eagle form
6'6" 300 lbs
White hair, completely yellow eyes
In his Were-Eagle form he sprouts wings from his back with a wing span of 12 feet. He grows a yellow, hooked beak. His hair changes color to white but remains the same length. His feet turn into massive talons, capable of pulverizing rock.

History:
Paradise X played football for his high school until his senior year. He had a promising football career ahead of him, until the summer before his senior, when he was turned by an old were-eagle about to die. He still went to camp and found he was a lot stronger and faster than he ever was.

During the season he changed during a night game. The people there, doing what all humans do with things different, attacked him and ran him out. He couldn’t return to school or play football any longer. His own parents disowned him saying he was a monster and no longer their son.

He soon joined a criminal syndicate and became a hitman. He always preferred to finish things in his human form and only goes into his were form in dire situations. His partner was a trained mage. Paradise was never officially trained by his partner but learned somethings while being around him.

The international authorities caught up with the syndicate and broke it apart. The leader was thrown in jail along with the higher ups. Now they look for the lower-ranked people that were in the group especially the hitmen. They’ve caught most but Paradise X remains the most illusive.

Personality:
It is difficult for Paradise X to trust anyone, after being betrayed by those closest to him at a time he needed them the most. But if you can gain his trust he will die for you. He is an extremely loyal ally. A trickster of sorts, something he acquired when living with crooks and bandits. A ruthless killer, yet a laid back guy that's easy to get along with.

Weapons:
Two small Japanese swords. Blades are about 3ft long each. They can be connected to create a double bladed sword. A 6in. pole that when a button is pressed it grows to 7'6" long.

Abilities:
Paradise's skin has grown immune to silver, but still reacts the same as all were-creatures when introduced into his bloodstream. He’s at the point where he is not dependent on the moon to change and can control the change when a full moon is up, to a point. Accelerated healing. In being around a trained mage he picked up a few tricks. Creating fireballs that can be hurled at opponents and minor telekinesis.

Allies: Any member of his former criminal syndicate.

Enemies: Authorities of the law

Lover: Paradise's unique lifestyle has not allowed him to have any consistent lovers. He has had many lovers which lasted as long as his assignment in that area did.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 03:50 AM
Marxman is currently offline Click here to Send Marxman a Private Message Find more posts by Marxman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Septerra

I hope this is okay....

Name: Terry Bogard

Nicknames: The Hungry Wolf, The Wild Wolf, The Lone Wolf, The Hero of Southtown

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Anime / Manga: Stars in the Fatal Fury Trilogy anime, as well as having a cameo appearence in King of Fighter: Another Day. He also stars in all 11 Fatal Fury Fighting games, and is featured in all 17 King of Fighters games.

Made Up?: No

Appearance: Terry stands six feet tall, two inches, and weighs in about a hundred ninety pounds, pure muscle. He has thick, blonde hair the reaches to his shoulders, and is parted down the center. He has deep blue eyes, and has a fair complextion. Age has washed away his boyish good looks, and changed him to be ruggedly handsome. Broad-shouldered and and is built of solid muscle.

While years ago, he was known for his red, sleeveless jacket and matching baseball cap, he has since changed styles. He now can usually be seen wearing a brown bomber jacket with a white star on the back, the words "Running Wild" embroidered under the star. He also normally wears loose-fitting jeans and brown shoes.

Personality: Terry, first and foremost, is a fighter and loves pitting his skill against those of like ability or greater, but at the same time, he always strives to do what he believes is right believing the methods are just as important as the means. This often leads to him developing friendly rivalries of other great fighters. Most of the time, in a battle, he is looking to take something with him from a match over victory itself. When pushed too hard, however, or when there is more at stake than himself or pride, Terry is known to fight relentlessly and without mercy.

All in all, Terry is an extremely expierienced warrior, and a man of unquestionable honor that is constantly seeking to better himself. He has a strong dislike for organized crime or people that use others like pawns.

History: (WARNING: SLIGHT SPOILERS!)

Born in Southtown, USA, Terry and his younger brother Andy at the age of ten wittnessed the brutal assassination of his adoptive father Jeff at the hands of the young up-and-coming mob boss Geese Howard. Onthat day, Terry and Andy swore to train themselves to one day avenge their father. Andy went to Japan and was introduced to Hanzo Shiranui by his fathers mentor Tung Fue Ru and trained in the arts of Kepoken and Shiranui Ninja arts. On the otherhand, Terry choose to stay in America alone, wandering the country and challenging martial artists and street-fighters. This allowed him to develop his own style of brawling which isn't tied down to one discipline.

Ten years pass, and the brothers reunite along with a new friend, the muey thai kickboxing champion Joe Higoshi. The three entered in the King of Fighters tournament held by Geese Howard, who is now known as the King of Southtown and is head of the strongest syndacate in the world called The Howard Connection. They were almost assassinated by Geese but were saved by Lilly, "The Queen of Southtown" who had fallen in love with Terry (who returned her feelings.) Unfortunately Terry could only watch in horror as Geese threw Lilly to her death. Terry won the tournament, and defeated Geese. However Geese escaped the Bogard bothers vengence. Years later, on a whim, Geese's half -brother Wolfgang Krauser decided to amuse himself by hunting down Terry. Krauser was not out for revenge, but did it just out of cuirousity and boredom. Initially, Terry succumbs to fear and is soundly defeated by Krauser, but with the help of his friends, he recovers his compusure and fighting spirit. He challenges Krauser to a rematch and wins. Krauser, ends his own life rather than coping with the shame of defeat.

It is here that Terry starts particpating in the new King of fighters tournaments, assisting its new star Kyo Kusanagi, on several occasions, against the demonic Orochi warriors.

Eventually fate would take another strange and tragic turn. Terry and his friends were one day approached by a mysterious girl named Sulia who pleaded for their help. Her brother Laucorn was collecting a set of armour called the Armour of Mars, which instantly transforms the wearer into a god if one should ever wear them all but at the same time corrupting them and driveing them mad with power. Terry and company agree to help and through several vicious battles, they come face to face with the fully armoured Lacorn. Again, the woman Terry let himself fall in love with, sacrafices herself to save him. Sulia's action allowed Terry to disarm Laucorn and and return him to his old self. However, the armour reassembled itself in its true form. The God of War Mars. Terry, teetering on the edge between grief and maddness displays an awesome mysterious power and destroy the God Mars completely before returning to his senses.

Sometime later Terry, Andy, and Joe are drawn into another battle in Southtown when a Chinese Triad begins to wreak havoc in search of the Jin Scrolls, also known as The Scrolls of Immortality. Terry and cpmpany come to find that whoever possesses and "masters" the scrolls becomes immortal, and bears limitless power. With the help of his friends, Terry manages to stop the triad but lose the scrolls. In fact, all three scrolls are stolen by Geese Howard, the Bogard brother's nemesis.

Geese then holds yet another King of Fighters tournament, the explicit purpose to destroy the Bogards once and for all. Terry and Geese once again duel, this time ontop of the tallest skyschraper in Southtown, Geese Tower. The battle is vicious but Terry knocked Geese over the side. Suddenly terrified that if he killed Geese of of hate and rage, he would be no better, Terry grabbed Geese's hand before he fell to his death. Geese just laughed at him, and shook free, not giving Terry the satisfaction of saving him. Geese then fell to his death. Terry once again felt defeated, cursing himself for giving into his anger and hate.

Shortly after Geese's death Terry got a strange request from Iralia Howard, Geese Howard's wife. Though they never met face to face, she pleaded for Terry to take her young son Rock, Geese Howard's son, into his care to protect him from those that would try to kill him, or try to use him to further their own agenda as she was dying. Terry agreed, seeing this as a chance to repent and was quickly taken with the boy. He never hid anything from Rock, and was candid about his father. Over time Terry also trained Rock to fight who came into a style all his and the Terry became part father, part big brother, and part master to Rock. Ten years pass...

Another tournament is hosted in Southtown and Terry and Rock eagerly sign up. Both make it to the final's but the championship match to decide the victor is interrupted by an assassin nameed Grant sent by the tournaments sponsor Kain Heinlein... Iralia's brother, and Rock's uncle. Terry fought with the assassin while Rock went to face his uncle. In a strange turn of events, Kain convinces Rock to join him by claiming his mother is still alive. Join him in accomplishing what still remains a mystery but it seems nefarious. When Terry shows up, Rock pleads with him not to try and stop him. Terry doesn't, with a heartwarming smile Terry simply states he has absolute faith in Rock who can't look Terry in the eye.

Since then, Terry continues to train and improve himself...

(OOC: The preceding Bio is a mish-mash of King of fighters lore, Fatal Fury videogame history, and Anime history that I compiled and edited.)

Allies:

Andy Bogard - The current head of the Shiranui Ninja Clan. The clan itself is directly descended from the legendary Hanzo Hattori. Has a rivalry with his brother.

Joe Higoshi - Muey Thai champion and light-hearted warrior. Honest but somewhat arrogant.

Mai Shiranui-Bogard - Andy's wife, and a master ninja. Describes herself as the "Modern Day Ninja Babe." Extremely confident, but somewhat obsessed with Andy.

Kyo Kusanagi - The Warrior of Fire, a former champion of the King of fighters tournament. Good pals with Terry who gladly helps him fight against the evil Orochi.

Alba Meira - The New King of Southtown. He runs the Southtown syndicate for the good of Southtown herself, not just personal agenda. Once fought side by side with Terry against his own nemesis Duke. The two share much in common as far as background and share a friendly rivalry.

Lilly Kane - Joe's girlfriend, and the sister of Geese's former right hand man Billy. Is working tirelessly to get her brother to let go of his vendetta against Terry.

Mary Ryan AKA Blue Mary - Terry's on again, off again girlfriend. A seasoned fighter specializing in submission moves and karate. Also a FBI agent.

Enemies: Billy Kane - Geese's former right hand man that has sworn to destoy any who disgrace the name of Geese.

Generally anyone or anything that uses others as pawns or to further their own selfish agenda.

Lover: Terry has one main lover whom he shares a strange relaionship with. Mary Ryan, aka Blue Mary. Terry has come to believe that if he gets too close to a woman they are doomed to die as he has lost both Lilly and Sulia in the past. Mary has come to believe that if she gets to close to a man that man is doomed to die, as she lost her FBI partner Butch shortly after they became lovers. Two kindred souls doomed to be apart if they cannot get over their fear of losing the other. Whenever one expresses interest in continueing any relationship, the other immediately retreats, sometimes Terry simply continues to wander off or Mary takes an a FBI case that takes her from him.

DONE! Finally.... is everything alright? Am I in?

Last edited by Septerra on Dec 15th, 2006 at 05:30 AM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2006 05:27 AM
Septerra is currently offline Click here to Send Septerra a Private Message Find more posts by Septerra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Very nice profile Septerra. The anime sounds interesting, I might check it out. You both have the okay.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 01:13 AM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

Completely original character. Though I did pull a few ideas from Bleach...

Name: Joseph Hsu
Nicknames: Joey
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Anime / Manga: Keepsakes (working title for a manga concept)
Made Up?: Yes

Appearance: Joey stands at about 5' 11" and appears to weigh around 160 lbs, but he's really a little heavier than that. He has short black hair, which is bedraggled most of the time as he never takes the time to comb it. He normally wears a blue windbreaker, a white t-shirt, and black jeans. He always has his Keepsake around his neck.

Personality: Joey at first can seem very insular and quiet, but he opens up frequently to those he befriends. He is very trusting and a little absent-minded.

History: As a young child, Joey witnessed the death of his own parents. Their deaths were filed as a double homicide by local gangs, but he knew that whatever killed them was not human. He saw their skin get ripped apart, as if by the teeth of a large animal. Throughout his next years of life, he became very paranoid, thinking that whatever killed his parents might come after him.
When he turned 15, his grandfather gave him a special gift. It was a small amulet, shaped like a sword, that should've been passed onto his father, but the gift was given back shortly after receiving it. Joey, however, kept it for a while, not understanding its latent powers until a week later.
As he tried to sleep, he heard a loud crashing sound from his grandfather's front door. He quickly ran down the stairs from his room to see what was the matter. He was quickly greeted by a demonic creature; it had the head of a raven, scaly skin, and very large claws. Though he didn't know it yet, this was one of the foot soldiers of the Imoshinai, a Rhas.
He jumped away from the creature, thinking it would attack, but the Rhas backed away, staring at the amulet. The small blade began to glow with a bright light which blinded both the intruder and Joey, leaving in its wake a full-sized broadsword in Joey's hand. Not knowing what else to do, he lunged at the Rhas, stabbing it through the chest. It disappeared in a puff of black smoke.
Joey later learned that his grandfather used to wield the Keepsake he now had, but had grown too old to fight the Imoshinai anymore. He introduced the boy to some other wielders who would be able to train him in the use of his weapon. He has since lived with one of those wielders, a girl named Sarah who carries a giant hammer in the form of a small earring.

Allies: Others who wield Keepsakes
Enemies: Imoshinai (evil creatures that are invisible to those who do not have a Keepsake)
Lover: Joey doesn't have a lover, per se. Although, he does have a hidden infatuation for Sarah.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2006 03:55 AM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

Hey, sorry 'bout the double-post, but I think it's best if I explain how Joey's weapon works, and I can't edit my post...

Those who wield Keepsakes can call upon their power at any time they can think coherently. The object dissolves away, and rematerializes as a weapon in the wielder's hand. Certain Keepsakes hold special abilities that can do a number of things. For instance, while Joey's sword gives him immense leg strength (resulting in great speeds and super-human jumps), Sarah's hammer grants her with enhanced upper body strength (which means more devastating hits).

The Keepsakes can do much more, but not much is known about that subject yet.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2006 03:52 AM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Name: Salem
Nicknames: N/A
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Anime / Manga: N/A
Made Up?: Yes

Appearance: Small, thin and frail looking, Salem does not appear as intimidating as she actually is. She stands at 5'3 and weighs 105 lbs. Her eyes are a pale grey, outlined with azure colored rings. Her hair falls to the middle of her back, taking on a hazy silver hue. She's pale, and her normal attire consists of a thin, white tunic, which falls just barley past her hips.

Personality: One word would call her " Invisible ". She absorbs and defines this in any and every way. Her moves are silent, and steady. Never a varying step, never a change of disposition. She walks like wind and speaks like water, providing only that which is neccisary. Her whole being is held on a fine line between between chaos and order. She is basically the obvious that no one realizes.

History: Her past is kept as mysterious as everything else about her. A select few have knowledge of it, and the others who did are dead now. There are no records to her name, but to her face there are multiple information sources, if one knows where to look.

Allies: Unknown

Enemies: Many hate her, but none pose even a mild threat to her.

Lover: Over her lifetime ( much longer than one would imagine ) Salem has had many lovers, or, better stated, ' short term partners '

{ Sorry it's so short...stick out tongue I really couldn't extend it much ^^' }

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 12:46 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

If K doesn't sjpw up soon, is anyone planning on making a temporary RP threaD? smile ( not that I don't have faith in you K happy )

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 11:12 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marxman
Resident Communist

I say we just wait for those who signed up to post their characters and K to start the RP. It shouldn't be too much longer.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 06:10 PM
Marxman is currently offline Click here to Send Marxman a Private Message Find more posts by Marxman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marxman
Resident Communist

*bump* ninja

I'm kinda itching to get this started.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 05:27 AM
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

I'm afraid I'm going to be busy throughout the month really... I have doctor appointments, something going on with the band, and semester finals.

If someone could start this for me I'd be so grateful! I don't care who just go ahead and do whatever! Thanks, loves!

♥ K ♥

Old Post Jan 17th, 2007 10:42 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

I'll join, just need some time to create a character.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jan 20th, 2007 10:25 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marxman
Resident Communist

I can start the RP thread. I'll keep the opening post as generic as possible and keep the RPs in the real world until K comes back and moves the story along.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 04:37 PM
Marxman
Resident Communist

So does nobody want to play this except me?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 04:29 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Hi. Is this roleplay happening? If it is, I would love to be a part of it. smile

Old Post Feb 18th, 2007 11:33 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marxman
Resident Communist

Its not very active. If you want you can make a character and post in the RP thread go ahead. Maybe if there's more than one person posting more people will sign up.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 07:50 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Name:
Lucy.

Nicknames:
Nyuu.

Sex:
Female.

Sexuality:
Unknown.

Anime / Manga:
Elfen Lied. She is one of the main characters in the story. I will reduce her strength, due the fact that she can without problem kill a human being.

Made Up?: No

Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

Personality:
Lucy is a teenage diclonius girl around 18 years old, Lucy has four vectors with a limited range of two meters. However, she can be swift and lethal within that range, and will use any nearby objects as high velocity projectiles to kill at greater distances. She is also capable of stopping or deflecting most standard ammunition when she concentrates on the task. Lucy hates humans mainly because of how she was treated by her human peers as a child. Consequently, she discounts non-diclonius, claiming they are not real people. She seems to lack empathy, kills without much concern, and acts somewhat sadistically.

Nyuu is a split personality of Lucy that developed after an anti-tank rifle round ricocheted off a metallic helmet encasing her head. Nyuu has a childlike personality and infantile knowledge of the world, and lacks proper language skills. Nyuu is innocent and incapable of violent acts, a foil to the normal Lucy; she is the manifestation of her "good side". When Nyuu is attacked violently (or hit on the head), she regresses into Lucy; likewise, when Lucy is treated with love and kindness, she will uncontrollably switch back into Nyuu.

History:
[Diclonius]:
Mutated Homo Sapiens; Physically similar. Different only in a pair of horns which extrude from the cranium and the presense of vectors, invisible arms that have the power to effect anything it comes in contact with.
Lucy has been mutated at birth, and is no longer a normal human being. She isa a so called Diclonius.

Allies:
Kohta
Yuka

Enemies:
Unknown

Lover:
Unknown

Old Post Feb 19th, 2007 10:46 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

This is not moving very fast. confused Dead already?

Darn. I liked my post and this character big grin

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 10:53 AM
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

I'm back!

I sorta left forums in general for a few months. It's sorta let me unwind a bit having a little more free time, but I started to get bored stick out tongue.

Soo...I'ma gonna post now, I think...

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 04:33 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

One step closer to a proparly working roleplay big grin Welcome back, stranger smile

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 06:59 AM