KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » X-Men: Codename UNWANTED

X-Men: Codename UNWANTED
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

X-Men: Codename UNWANTED

Ok so here we go ^^

On an uncharted island, far from human reach, mythical creatures once lost now thrive. But when victims of a shipwreck wash ashore, all eyes turn to the paradise. Fearful of loosing her beautiful life of quiet relaxation in this sanctuary, Hex Kelandra goes hunting. All traces of the shipwrecked men and women were destroyed, and the island was whipped from human memory yet again.
But her feat did not go unseen for disposing of the survivors. Her home was invaded and she was imprisoned by those she trusted most: The X-Men.
Now, 2 years later, she is free to return to her home. On one condition though… Hexhellen Kalandra must open the doors of her home to several children. At the price of her freedom, Hex will take in the failures and teach them that there is more then one way to fight. Powers or no powers.
With help from the inhabitants of her island home, Hex will teach these children that which no mutant could.

No Goddmoding
No skipping ahead
Have fun

You are the children. Powers can be what you choose, but try to make them useless or weird. It will be fun that way.

Name:
Power:
Likes/dislikes:
Personality:
History:

I'll be putting things like images and such in here. Please be descriptive with your posts and try not to jump too far ahead without the others.
The more detail you have, the easier it will be for me.

I'll probably put this rp up on Fri. or Sat. evening.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 09:49 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Name: Hexhellen Kalandra
Power: will tell in the rp
Likes/dislikes: She likes peace. If something is wrong then it has to be taken care of as quickly as possible, no matter what. She hates noises. Again the calm theme. Her home is kept in order and it stays that way day after day. She's a kind heart but doesnt know how to deal with people. She isnt much of a talker, but is a natural born leader. Shes a spoiled rich classy brat. She loves foods with a lot of flavor to them (sushi, herbs and spices, ect.) Her favorite time of day is sun set. She loves reading, animals, writing, and art. Music is her life, but only if its soft and rhythmic. Her image is always changing. (youll see what i mean by that soon)
Personality: quiet, orderly, confident, keeps to herself.
History: what isnt in the description of the rp will be revealed in the rp itself.

here she is when you first meet her:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 09:55 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Name: Akir
Power: an underdevelop X-gene caused his natural body armor to soften causin him to be hurt eaiser then a normal human. He also has the potential to effect minor things with willpower( like thinking more bullets are in a gun then they are. and able to shoot more out) instead it makes everything less useful.
Likes/dislikes: likes being alone, and stayin safe. hates pain
Personality: shy and a loner
History:
appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Name: Raken
Power: can explode and reform himself with various power output. the more power generated the longer to reform. Can do the same with single body parts. Enhanced physical attributes
Personality: friendly at times but cold at others. he is very determined and honorable.
History: He is the son of the villian Nitro of n alternae future, sent back in the past when Cable went to the future he was sent back. He is currently the Island guard and enforces the rules of the students.

appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 12:37 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

alright approved. each char will get a specially made room to fit their powers.

Raken's room

Akir's room

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 12:57 AM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Uhmm... don't really have the time for characterizing but I don't mind helping occasionally if this hosted...

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 04:10 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

awww ok miss ya Hun

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 04:26 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Name: Cyrus Alexander

Power: Manipulate Metal (Right now all he can do is maybe crush a Soda can from a distance or move a metal object no bigger than a knife. He can Liquefy or harden metals)

Likes/dislikes:Likes Playing guitar and Archery(Wants to be a Rock Star or Olympic Archer one day. Spends most of his time practicing both. Dislikes Computers(they make his head hurt),Never watches T.V. and doesn't like People.

Personality:He is Hateful and disgruntled at the world. Bad attitude. He likes to fight makes, him feel powerful.

History: His mother abandoned him when he was 7 and the only time his father had for him was when he got drunk and beat him to a bloody pulp. He has a Genius I.Q. and is very snobbish about it. Cant relate to most people,thinking them morons. This did not make him very popular in school. When he needed money he would pull change out of kids pockets (with his powers) and if they got upset he would beat them with no remorse on how bad he hurt them. He was in and out of Juvi many times finally being taken in by Professor Xavier but his attitude got him thrown out and sent to Kalandras Island.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 05:36 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

yep your good I'll get your room up here in a sec

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 06:35 PM
DangerousBeauty

lycan your char's room has alot of space for his unstable attitude stick out tongue

Attachment: family_heirloom_bedroom_-_golden.jpg
This has been downloaded 138 time(s).

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 11:39 PM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Name: Jacob klos
Power: Fire manipulation (Only small flames for now)
Appereance:
Personality: Cocky, thinks hes tough, good sense of humour
History: ill do it later, cant think of anything now

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 01:13 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

approved... though a bit more detail would be cool ^^

anyways here is your room:

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 01:17 AM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Hey why do I have such a small picture of my room
*Pouts* I want BloodRed walls and Black RodIron Candle holders with red candles ,and Sculls , With Morbid Angel and Behemoth band posters on the wall LOL

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Last edited by Lycanthrope on Dec 18th, 2008 at 02:10 AM

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 02:07 AM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

*eye twitch* click on the picture

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 02:11 AM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
lycan your char's room has alot of space for his unstable attitude stick out tongue

First thing my Char's going to do is spray paint the walls and put posters up everywhere and put black sheets on the bed. Its too bright and classy for him. evil face

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 02:25 AM
DangerousBeauty

do it then you'll see what hex does to you

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 02:26 AM
DangerousBeauty

here is the house btw:

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 02:30 AM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Damn, Wicked Cool House!!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 02:31 AM
DangerousBeauty

spray paint it and i'll have Raken destroy you

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 02:32 AM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Raken can try mad

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 02:36 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

raken will put him ina headlock then explode

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 18th, 2008 02:40 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote