KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » A Few Revolutions Questions (please help)

A Few Revolutions Questions (please help)
Started by: freshdude

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
freshdude

A Few Revolutions Questions (please help)

1. How does Neo have vision in the real world without eyes?

2. At the end, the Oracle and the Architect talk about how long peace will exist. Does this indicate that the Oracle is a leader of the humans and the Architect is the leader of the machines?

3. After Neo becomes Smith's clone, how does he manage to destroy Smith and the other clones?

4. Why did the other clones just watch the fight? Together they could've crushed Neo.

5. Do the machines bring back the sun, and fix the world back to normality? If so, how did they do it so fast and why didn't they bring back the sun earlier since it used to provide their energy.

6. Neo offers to destroy Smith in exchange for peace. Why couldn't the machines simply erase the software known as the matrix? Wouldn't that kill all the Smiths in it?

That's it for now...I'm just confused so please help out if possible

peace

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:03 AM
freshdude is currently offline Click here to Send freshdude a Private Message Find more posts by freshdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

please read the other posts.. this has all been answered..and some of it i think u need to just see the movie again

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:03 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freshdude

i cant find the responses 2 these questions

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:08 AM
freshdude is currently offline Click here to Send freshdude a Private Message Find more posts by freshdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

try thinking about it a bit and see the film again.. with the answer to most of these ull find it more enjoyable if u connect the pieces rather then have someone conncet them

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:12 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freshdude

well i have my answers to these...but they seem unrealistic or they dont fit

so thats why i ask for help

c'mon lol

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:14 AM
ITALIAN926

Im not even going to bother to try answering these, cuz you know what? These are questions we shouldnt have to ask. These morons RUINED The Matrix movies with this piece of dung. They make the last 2 movies so god damn confusing so many people are inclined to see it 3,4,5 times just to understand it. Theyre not getting any more of my money until it comes out on DVD.

All your questions are good except #5, they simply flew over the level of dark sky. I'll let the experts answer the rest, I dont really feel like analyzing this piece of krap.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:16 AM
ITALIAN926 is currently offline Click here to Send ITALIAN926 a Private Message Find more posts by ITALIAN926 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freshdude

well where are these so called experts, just answer those q's then...

italian did u read #5? cause ur answer doesnt make sense

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:19 AM
HooT

Neo is connected to the source and smith there fore he can interact with machines in the real world.

How long untill someone messes things up

The Machines Unplug Neo

No Need they knew he was the one that beats him from the oracles eyes.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:23 AM
HooT is currently offline Click here to Send HooT a Private Message Find more posts by HooT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ITALIAN926

quote:
well where are these so called experts, just answer those q's then...

italian did u read #5? cause ur answer doesnt make sense

Cmon man, what dont you understand? The ship flew OVER the scorched level of the sky and went back down underneath.. WHICH MEANS the black sky isnt at the very TOP of the atmosphere. smile

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:26 AM
ITALIAN926 is currently offline Click here to Send ITALIAN926 a Private Message Find more posts by ITALIAN926 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freshdude

i didnt ask about the ship...i asked how come the world was okay in end when it showed the oracle and the architect...suddenly the sun came out

did the machines enable this?

why didnt the machines enable this right away since the sun is their energy source

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:29 AM
REXXXX
Networking

quote:
Originally posted by ITALIAN926
Im not even going to bother to try answering these, cuz you know what? These are questions we shouldnt have to ask. These morons RUINED The Matrix movies with this piece of dung. They make the last 2 movies so god damn confusing so many people are inclined to see it 3,4,5 times just to understand it. Theyre not getting any more of my money until it comes out on DVD.

All your questions are good except #5, they simply flew over the level of dark sky. I'll let the experts answer the rest, I dont really feel like analyzing this piece of krap.

Why bother griping...it gains nothing! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:33 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

that was the matrix, not the real world!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:36 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freshdude

damn i expected some of u matrix heads 2 help out but no ones been helpful up in here

i'm stupid...now help me

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:37 AM
ITALIAN926

Freshdude, that is the MATRIX

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:38 AM
freshdude

what is?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:38 AM
freshdude

oh ok i get it...so everybody was still in the matrix at that time

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:39 AM
ITALIAN926

That scene youre refering to is in the Matrix, dont make me type "DUH"

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:39 AM
freshdude

i thought everyone was freed from the matrix at that point

but i guess not, since the architect told the oracle he will proceed to do so

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:41 AM
ITALIAN926

Ok,next question, so WHY does a million Smiths just watch as a 1 on 1 fight is taking place? Youre right, it makes NO SENSE, but in about 5 seconds, a Matrix- movie- worshiper will pop in and tell you that Smith put all his strength into ONE Smith so the others were actually paralyzed. WHAT A SHIT MOVIE.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:43 AM
freshdude

then smith must be a dumbass...doesnt he see that a million weaker smiths have a better chance than 1 killer smith lol

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:45 AM