KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Deadpool: An Avenger!

Deadpool: An Avenger!
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Deadpool: An Avenger!

Avenger's are my fav. and Deadpool i like better than Wolverine. He has the power and uses weapons. He's one of the only sucssefull to make that work and work it well.
The Avengers need some attitude. Anyone else think Deadpool is a class act?

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 27th, 2004 04:13 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

I love Deadpool, but he's a loner. he doesnt belong on a team.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 08:58 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Yeah thats the whole Mercenary persona. but If he were a team player he would make quite an addition

Old Post May 27th, 2004 10:02 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

he was on a team of sorts in the hilarious book from 97 (one big spiderman parody, complete with gwen stacey clones). he wouldn't be on the avengers, since he thinks hero is a dirty word

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post May 28th, 2004 08:33 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Ya well the Avengers need someone who can fill the Wolverine hole that has been created in Marvel and Deadpool will do that and more. I love that he is riddled with cancer and that his looks are all horid. It makes him seem all the more real.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 28th, 2004 05:59 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

read the 97 run. deadpool's purpose is to parody all the other marvel super heroes, besides, he already spent some time hanging out with a bunch of retards called the great lakes avengers.

Old Post May 29th, 2004 03:30 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

hahaha i remember the Great Lakes Avengers. funny stuff laughing

Old Post May 29th, 2004 03:31 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

first of all, i thought i'd list deadpool's most prized possessions: a picture of him and syrin, Kinpin's stolen underwear, a Yoda doll stolen from Mark Hamill, blind al's ulcer pills, amelia earhardt's pilots licensce, dr. doom's mask.

anyway, #1 reason he woudn't be an avenger-he likes making prank calls, and in one of the issues he first prank calls wolverine (whatever the question was, wolverine replies "i make sure they're fully retracted before i go") and then captain america. apparently cap didn't really think it was in good taste to be asked if he had "Bucky in a can". so yeah, pissin off cap isn't a good start.

Old Post May 29th, 2004 07:01 AM
Viper
The Mack Daddy of Funk

It would be interesting, if not just for comedy purposes, to see a situation where he was forced to become a temporary member of the team (don't ask me how, I'm just saying)

Old Post May 29th, 2004 08:13 AM
Viper is currently offline Click here to Send Viper a Private Message Find more posts by Viper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

That was funny when he made all the prank calls. Isn't he on a sort of team at the moment, there's some book Marvel is putting out, with him, bullseye, sandman, juggernaut and a couple others all searching for some disc that has every hero's personal info.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 02:00 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Really? ill have to search for it, i love Deadpool. the new Cable/Deadpool is pretty good also, the artist does a great job, and its a good story too.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 02:03 AM
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

man, i cant stop liking deadpool more amd more, hes just so damn cool. i was never really into to him before but after reading about him, man, hes a BADASS!!!

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 02:38 AM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Indeed. i personally find him funnier than Spiderman, and i like that he is a mercenary, not just another hero whos stops short of killing. Deadpool sheds lots of blood, and i love it

Old Post May 30th, 2004 02:42 AM
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

kinda like a bad, happy, funny, punisher.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 03:18 AM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

funeral for a freak was the funniest comic story i've ever read. and the comic you speak of is a mini series called identity disc. i don't know if DP's involved but bullseye and the juggernaut definitly are. basically some villian threatens to kill their loved ones unless they band together and find a disc that AIM has with every hero's secret identity (i wasn't actually aware that bulls had any loved ones. i figure he's in it just to kill people and get money).

Old Post May 30th, 2004 05:57 AM
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

ill have to pick that comic up. sounds interesting.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 05:31 PM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

it comes out some time in mid june

Old Post May 31st, 2004 03:51 AM
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

mid june, here i come!!!!

Old Post May 31st, 2004 06:22 PM