KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Whos should play Rick Jones in the next Incredible Hulk movie?

Whos should play Rick Jones in the next Incredible Hulk movie?
Started by: The_Olympian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blight
Less than Newbie

Whos should play Rick Jones in the next Incredible Hulk movie?

Come on guys! You KNOW Rick should have been in the first one!

-I've got a fever, and the only prescription is the jones!

-I'm Jones'in for The Rick Jones!

-ummm (Random Rick Jones Alliteration)

But seriously, if Rick Jones were in a Hulk movie, who should play him?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 11:34 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

There´s no point. Rick Jones wasn´t in the first movie (except, who was that lab assistant Bruce saved during the accident...?), he wasn´t present at the Hulk´s creation. So, there´s no reason for him to show up.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 07:41 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rednova

Actually in the norton Hulk film, he's mentioned in a list of known associates with Bruce banner. if they did a Hulk film on the Red Hulk story arch then they could introduce him as A-bomb, his new alter ego.

as to who would play him well... this is me. I'm and acting student who's about to finish high school and Rick jones is one of my favourite Marvel characters. i believe i could pull of playing him but i'm looking for other opinions, what do you guys think?

Attachment: photo on 2012-10-23 at 14.35.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 01:37 PM
Rednova is currently offline Click here to Send Rednova a Private Message Find more posts by Rednova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Marvel Studios has announced their film offerings for the shared Marvel Cinematic Universe through the end of 2015 - Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Avengers 2 and Ant-Man. No solo Hulk film is in the works right now, and may not happen again.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 03:06 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Last I heard they were working on a Hulk live action series. But not sure if that's been scrapped in favor if the SHIELD series.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 03:25 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

There's going to be another Hulk film???

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2012 09:06 PM
C-3POTheClever is currently offline Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Will we ever get Rick Jones in a movie? sad

-_-

Old Post Feb 14th, 2017 11:10 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

The answer is apparently no... because Hulk seems like he's never going to get his own movie -_-

-_-

Old Post Sep 28th, 2023 05:59 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Blame the Universal Pictures for that.

But I believe the rights have reverted back to Marvel this year.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2023 07:20 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote