KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » WB to announce Superman/Batman & JLA movies

WB to announce Superman/Batman & JLA movies
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (232): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

WB to announce Superman/Batman & JLA movies

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 07:50 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 08:54 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

What about Flash? I heard that one also.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 09:00 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

(please log in to view the image)

This is just such great news!

Now, if only DC would announce a Wonder Woman film...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 09:13 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Glad Christopher Nolan will be back as producer, but I hope he and his brother have a bigger role than what they did in MOS. I also want some new writers on board, because i think that was one of the weakest aspects of MOS.

Very pumped for this.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 10:24 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I think the Flash and JLA films are just rumors.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2013 10:28 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

JLA is inevitable, though. Nelson just did a rumor and said she wants Sandman, Wonder Woman, and Metal Men as top priorities.

Yay for Metal Men.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 12:06 AM
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Philosophía
Superman/Batman is confirmed:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...s/news/?a=83754

I'm so happy.

Originally posted by Golgo13
JLA is inevitable, though.

It will only be inevitable once they make a JLA Superhero whose not Batman or Superman work on their own.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 01:06 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by Philosophía
Superman/Batman is confirmed:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...s/news/?a=83754

Ugh.

Ughhhhh.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 02:27 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
I'm so happy.

It will only be inevitable once they make a JLA Superhero whose not Batman or Superman work on their own.

Not necessarily. The Superman/Batman is a bridge for the JL movie. Then WB could spin off the solo movies, which is smart, IMO.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 02:43 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Ugh.

Ughhhhh.

Prepare for massive jobbing.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 06:02 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Golgo13
Not necessarily. The Superman/Batman is a bridge for the JL movie. Then WB could spin off the solo movies, which is smart, IMO.

I'm pretty sure everyone's agreed they need more solo films first.

Otherwise the JL movie will just be the next Superman/Batman with a few their superhero friends introduced. There would still be loads of hype to it I guess. Heck just Superman/Batman will build loads of hype.

But it's also pretty risky when they haven't successfully pulled off any of the other JL members yet.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 12:03 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

The dafuq is this crap? They can barely make Batman/Superman work in comics and they pushing for an adaption? Let me guess, Batman beats the snot out of Superman

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 03:09 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Well if they can make Black Widow, Hawkeye and Nick Fury all teammates of the Avengers then I don't see why this can't work.

As for Batman beating up Superman, I'm expecting a crap load of Kryptonite.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 04:16 PM
xJLxKing

Black widow, Cao, and Hawkeye were not needed. Honestly, they contributed nothing, but showing complete incompetence of everyone else.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 04:42 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by xJLxKing
The dafuq is this crap? They can barely make Batman/Superman work in comics and they pushing for an adaption? Let me guess, Batman beats the snot out of Superman

It works fine in the comics when a competent writer does it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 05:45 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Based
iPinoy

Flash before Wonder Woman? Wonder Woman was one of the few things you could do to be different from Marvel and to earn mindless praise for being diverse...

I like the Flash but the trio needs their own movies.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 05:58 PM
Based is currently offline Click here to Send Based a Private Message Find more posts by Based Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Agreed.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 06:07 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Yeah, I like Flash but WW needs to happen ASAP.

Originally posted by -Pr-
It works fine in the comics when a competent writer does it.

thumb up

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 06:07 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

Well quicksilver is confirmed for avengers. I think marvel was trying to beat DC to the punch with a fast character.

To non comic fans, its going to look like DC is copying Marvel a lot.

The Ankle Butcher, Patriotic Entity,
Earths Mightiest Hero, KURT PHUCKING ANGLE.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2013 06:18 PM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote