KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Justice League Action

Justice League Action
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Justice League Action

Old Post Dec 16th, 2016 01:47 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I figured this was just the JL version of Teen Titans go, I'm glad to hear it isn't. I will definitely be checking it out now.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2016 12:59 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Watched the 'Shazam Slam' one hour special. Once I got past this particular 'style' of animation(which didn't take long at all), I thought the show was good... Really good, actually. Just non-stop action/fun.

...And of course it's chill-inducing to hear some of the classic voice-actors again. thumb up thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 17th, 2016 05:05 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

felt the season premiere was meh.. definitely great to hear kevin conroy.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 17th, 2016 07:47 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Only one 'meh'. Surprising!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 01:29 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I thought it was good but surprisingly there was no Flash or Aquaman.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 01:50 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Well, I binge-watched the first 11 episodes that have been released so far... I really like this show for the most part. thumb up

Episodes 3 & 5 were particularly great, imo -- the former because of Firestorm(I thought he was done very well); the latter because it was awesome hearing Mark Hamill voicing the Joker alongside Conroy's Batman.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 06:12 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Well, I binge-watched the first 11 episodes that have been released so far... I really like this show for the most part. thumb up

Episodes 3 & 5 were particularly great, imo -- the former because of Firestorm(I thought he was done very well); the latter because it was awesome hearing Mark Hamill voicing the Joker alongside Conroy's Batman.

The firestorm bit, was that the ep where WW says "power and compassion" as they enter at the end when Ronnie gives the "atomic family" what they want? Watched a few eps with my kids on showbox last week, that was pretty cool.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2017 11:13 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

One of my personal faves so far has been ep. ‘Captain Bamboozle’.
Shazam is being voiced on the show by Sean Astin, and they got his adoptive father (and one time Riddler) John Astin to play his Uncle Dudley.

(please log in to view the image)

(Spoilers below)

Throw in Gilbert Gottfried as Mxy, John Cryer as Felix Faust, Batman distracting a giant kitty w. a laser pointer, and even a reference to the 70s CM show’s traveling around in an RV...what a fun time.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 09:46 AM