KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » How much do they cost?

How much do they cost?
Started by: jennyanderson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jennyanderson
The Author

How much do they cost?

Ok ladies and gentleman, I've got some questions here that really needs answering.
1) How much does the Firebolt cost?
2) Ho much did the Nimbus 2000 and Nimbus 2001 cost?
3) How much money does Sirius alone have?
4) How much money does Sirius's parent actually have in store in some vault (which without a doubt he inherited)?
5) How much money does the Malfoy's really have?
6) How much money did Harry's parent actually left him?
7) Is Voldemort rich or poor, does he have any money safely instore for him in some hidden place? If so then how much?
8)How much money does Dumbledore, McGonagol and Hagrid have?
9) If Snape really is a pure-blood, then where is all his riches? How come I get the feeling that he lost all his money including his parents some where doing something? Does this mean he lost all the money that the Snape family ever owned?
10) How much money does the Dursleys have?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 07:50 PM
jennyanderson is currently offline Click here to Send jennyanderson a Private Message Find more posts by jennyanderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Heres another question for you....
How the hell r we supposed 2 know?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 08:07 PM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

laughing who cares anyway? y is it so neccesary that u know the answers.....oh hang on a min....i thought u knew everything, so y all the questions?

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 08:28 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvharrypotter
DANIEL IS SO HOT

Good question schizo! laughing

pirate THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS SUPER BOWL CHAMPS! pirate

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 09:10 PM
iluvharrypotter is currently offline Click here to Send iluvharrypotter a Private Message Find more posts by iluvharrypotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maikahyandowen
Entropy

doooon't think it really matters. i think the answer to all of them (except for the dursleys) would be: a lot.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:36 AM
Maikahyandowen is currently offline Click here to Send Maikahyandowen a Private Message Find more posts by Maikahyandowen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

With regard to Snape, I think it unlikely that ALL the purebloods have stores of gold saved. Perhaps Snape's father squandered it?

I thought we had seen the Potter's fortune in Gringott's. I think it mostly belonged to James Potter.

Sirius I should think had significantly less than James!

Dumbledore, alot more than Mcgonagall and Hagrid very little indeed...

The Firebolt cost more than seven Nimbus 2001s (probably).

I think you're other questions are either not worth worrying about, or due to be answered in later books.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 04:46 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starprincess366

well, i read a fan ficionbiography about voldemorts life and it said he lived in a muggle orphanage and lost a lot of love in his life. he also killed his father making him on the run. i can imagine that his death eaters shower him with gifts or else the get hit with the crucio curse or somthin. i mean com on how can an outlaw have alot of money? besides who cares.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 11:05 PM
starprincess366 is currently offline Click here to Send starprincess366 a Private Message Find more posts by starprincess366 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I don't think they ever plainly say in the books how much money each of them has, they just make hints about it.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 02:17 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[Ms_dEaTh]
Innocuous Kween

hey do we look like griphook to you?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 05:39 AM
[Ms_dEaTh] is currently offline Click here to Send [Ms_dEaTh] a Private Message Find more posts by [Ms_dEaTh] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote