KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » The Titleof Chapter Seven

The Titleof Chapter Seven
Started by: Nick1989

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nick1989
Dumbledore's Army

The Titleof Chapter Seven

Hello fellow Harry Potter fans. It seems that the seventh chapter title of Deathly Hallows has been revealed.. There is a link at the bottom. If you do not wish to know the name of the chapter i recommend that you do not look at the link. Thanks smile

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/...oreswillqu4.jpg

Last edited by Nick1989 on Jul 14th, 2007 at 10:07 PM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 10:04 PM
Nick1989 is currently offline Click here to Send Nick1989 a Private Message Find more posts by Nick1989 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeanTerry727

Re: The Titleof Chapter Seven

OOh i wonder what it is !!!>>>??? And it looks to me like Ginny and Harry are back together>>>>> simply amazing!! in my opinion

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/...oreswillqu4.jpg [/B][/QUOTE]

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 11:03 PM
SeanTerry727 is currently offline Click here to Send SeanTerry727 a Private Message Find more posts by SeanTerry727 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

This makes me happy.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 11:21 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ndfreak
Master Chief

do you know what site it was revealed at?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 12:35 AM
ndfreak is currently offline Click here to Send ndfreak a Private Message Find more posts by ndfreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SouthernGirl814
Why Can't He Be Mine

wooooww

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 12:43 AM
SouthernGirl814 is currently offline Click here to Send SouthernGirl814 a Private Message Find more posts by SouthernGirl814 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: So Dumbledore left a will...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 03:58 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Must. Stay. Away. From. Spoiler.

MUST. STAY. AWAY. FROM. SPOILER.

*whew* That way a close one.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 04:02 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Must. Stay. Away. From. Spoiler.

MUST. STAY. AWAY. FROM. SPOILER.

*whew* That way a close one.
The spoiler is basically from that link. It's a good link. Opens many new questions and what is going to happen and answers only one.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 04:22 AM
ndfreak
Master Chief

some body put this one up too. It doesn't reveal deaths or anything but raises questions. like why this ass gets to read it before i do (if it's real of course).

http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?...owspage2si8.jpg

also this in from muggle net. supposedly the very beginning of the book. But i wouldn't take it seriously even if it is true because it was taken from the manuscript way back in Oct. of 2006. anyways here th link

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_n...2126717,00.html

Last edited by ndfreak on Jul 15th, 2007 at 05:26 AM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 05:17 AM
ndfreak is currently offline Click here to Send ndfreak a Private Message Find more posts by ndfreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by ndfreak
some body put this one up too. It doesn't reveal deaths or anything but raises questions. like why this ass gets to read it before i do (if it's real of course).

also this in from muggle net. supposedly the very beginning of the book. But i wouldn't take it seriously even if it is true because it was taken from the manuscript way back in Oct. of 2006. anyways here th link

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_n...2126717,00.html
That one seems fishy.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 05:38 AM
ndfreak
Master Chief

which one? I think they both are fake. Just felt like getting other peoples opinions.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 05:43 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

this is VERY exciting! I'm like totally jumping up and down right now.

Originally posted by The Phantom
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: So Dumbledore left a will...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Phantom, I'm saying the same thing. I'm guessing that that is Harry and Ginny on the front cover? They look happy, so I'm guessing that this is a happy chapter . . .I hope. But I would LOVE to see what Dumbledore left in his will. I hope he left a lot to Harry and maybe even revealed some secrets that he 'died' with.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 05:52 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by RoguePw25
this is VERY exciting! I'm like totally jumping up and down right now.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Phantom, I'm saying the same thing. I'm guessing that that is Harry and Ginny on the front cover? They look happy, so I'm guessing that this is a happy chapter . . .I hope. But I would LOVE to see what Dumbledore left in his will. I hope he left a lot to Harry and maybe even revealed some secrets that he 'died' with.
Absolutely right there with you, Rogue on all of that. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Maybe we will find out what happened to Fawkes in the will?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 06:05 AM
Korosan
Your Best Friend

Hmmm I think maybe the chapter pic and title MIGHT be real, as for the other two, its hard to tell. but if the
thats veeerrryyy interesting.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 07:56 AM
Korosan is currently offline Click here to Send Korosan a Private Message Find more posts by Korosan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nick1989
Dumbledore's Army

I'm very glad that everyone liked my post smile I also have a list (from a friend) that includes the first 10 chapters, but i dare not look. I have only managed to see the name of the seventh chapter not the rest, due to the fact i do not wish to be spoiled.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: When i saw the title i presumed that it was more Dumbledore's wish or desire. What i mean by that is advice etc I didn't think of it as an asset will which gives Harry ownership over Dumbledore's resources. Maybe if it is a tangible it could possibly mean that Harry is given the Sword of Gryffindor, Sorting Hat, and possibly Fawkes (I am currently not sure due to his unexpected disappearance). It would be mind boggling if it was revealed that Dumbledore was also an heir of Gryffindor.

But futhermore a will instructed to Harry would reveal that Dumbledore had meant to die and obviously orchestrated thw whole scene with Snape.

The possibilities are endless.

Last edited by Nick1989 on Jul 15th, 2007 at 11:21 AM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 11:07 AM
Nick1989 is currently offline Click here to Send Nick1989 a Private Message Find more posts by Nick1989 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nick1989
Dumbledore's Army

Also in response to Ndfreak's post on the supposdid extract from the first chapter of the book, i believe there is a possiblility that it is real. The Guardian very well respected broadsheet paper and i seriously doubt that it would publish something which is fake.

But i do have doubts. The opening lines seem rather simplistic and suspicious compared to the many openings in the previous books. I guess we`ll have to wait 5 days until this is fully confirmed.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 12:29 PM
PrincessNk
.Confused.

Originally posted by Nick1989
I'm very glad that everyone liked my post smile I also have a list (from a friend) that includes the first 10 chapters, but i dare not look. I have only managed to see the name of the seventh chapter not the rest, due to the fact i do not wish to be spoiled.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: When i saw the title i presumed that it was more Dumbledore's wish or desire. What i mean by that is advice etc I didn't think of it as an asset will which gives Harry ownership over Dumbledore's resources. Maybe if it is a tangible it could possibly mean that Harry is given the Sword of Gryffindor, Sorting Hat, and possibly Fawkes (I am currently not sure due to his unexpected disappearance). It would be mind boggling if it was revealed that Dumbledore was also an heir of Gryffindor.

But futhermore a will instructed to Harry would reveal that Dumbledore had meant to die and obviously orchestrated thw whole scene with Snape.

The possibilities are endless.

You are supposed to make a spoiler like this [SPOILER - highlight to read]: info...[spoiler]info[/spoiler^]<- Leave the ^

-----------------
How did you guys get them..I mean isn't the supposed to be really secured or something?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 04:33 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Wait, JKR didn't release it?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 04:36 PM
PrincessNk
.Confused.

*shrug* I dunno

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 04:38 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scurran

Originally posted by The Phantom
Wait, JKR didn't release it?

Its highly doubtfull. Its either some bent security guard being payed off to steal a bit. Or a total fake.

But

I cant really see someone going to all the trouble to fake this. Then again you do get soem sad weirdos around these days. confused

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 05:48 PM
scurran is currently offline Click here to Send scurran a Private Message Find more posts by scurran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote