KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » What's your favorite book?

What's your fav book?
This poll is closed.
The 1st HP book 1 4.76%
The 2nd HP book 0 0%
The 3rd HP book 11 52.38%
The 4th or 5th HP book 9 42.86%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What's your favorite book?
Started by: Padfoot4ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Padfoot4ever

Question What's your favorite book?

My favorite book is the third but I also like the 5th. smile

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 10:10 PM
Padfoot4ever is currently offline Click here to Send Padfoot4ever a Private Message Find more posts by Padfoot4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

me too

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 10:47 PM
4444 is currently offline Click here to Send 4444 a Private Message Find more posts by 4444 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khloris

I like the third the best... then the fourth, fifth, first, and second....

I hope the next two will be just as good....

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 12:09 AM
Khloris is currently offline Click here to Send Khloris a Private Message Find more posts by Khloris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilMimister006

yeh i think 3rds the best also, followed closely by the 5th

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 01:26 AM
LilMimister006 is currently offline Click here to Send LilMimister006 a Private Message Find more posts by LilMimister006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

i like the forth the best! because i like the whole thing about the quiditch at the beggining coz in the series we never go out of hogwarts much!

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 10:44 AM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Worried

I like the fird book the most. sad Now I'm very sad because I'll get the fith book only after one week. sad And I think to read it will take long time because English isn't my native language confused

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 11:14 AM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know what you mean, i mean i studied a bit of latin... then found out there was a harry potter book in latin, i thought i'd just get it as a novelty like, i manged to read three pages before i gave up! and gave it to my friend!

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 11:17 AM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Smile

Well, I belive that I won't give up wink
Thankyou for replaying smile

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 11:37 AM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

Fave book is the fourth, for reasons I am too lazy to type stick out tongue smile Then it goes 5th, 3rd, 1st and then 2nd.

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 11:43 PM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

The 3rd book was my favorite. It was when sirius and lupin came into play and we learned a little bit more about how harry's parents were and all the magic that they had learned that year. I liked the 5th next then the 4th..... Umbridge ticked me off though. But I'm sure she'll be in the next book.....UNFORTUNATELY

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 03:06 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mika

i can't tell what's my favorite book, because they are all so good.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 10:00 AM
mika is currently offline Click here to Send mika a Private Message Find more posts by mika Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Smile I agree

Yes, all books are great. love

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 06:52 PM
Unibrrrow

1st sucked 2nd okay...3rd amazing 4th boring 5th still pissed about death
miffed

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 03:28 PM
Unibrrrow is currently offline Click here to Send Unibrrrow a Private Message Find more posts by Unibrrrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Cool

I haven't read the fith book yet confused But soon I'll get it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 08:39 AM
Lime
Citrus Flavour

i like fifth then the fourth then 3rd till it all goes back to number 1

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 11:07 AM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

3rd and 5th are my clear favourites yes

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 04:27 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
padfootluver

Same here. I loved hearing about Harry's parents. And Lupin and Sirius are two of my favorite characters. Other than Ron, Harry, and Hermione of course!!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 06:42 PM
padfootluver is currently offline Click here to Send padfootluver a Private Message Find more posts by padfootluver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaolin Monk
Tech Junkie

3rd, 4th, 5th, 1st, 2nd

I love POA...Sirius, Lupin, and Hogsmeade are the main reasons. I want to go to Honeydukes and the Three Broomsticks SOOOOO BAD! ....mmm butterbeer!

<`Syntax> iListen to pink floyd: wall.modify(numBricks++);

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 08:49 PM
Shaolin Monk is currently offline Click here to Send Shaolin Monk a Private Message Find more posts by Shaolin Monk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

I agree with you on the 3rd Shaolin Monk yes

Old Post Oct 21st, 2004 08:52 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[Ms_dEaTh]
Innocuous Kween

Everything after the 3rd book (meaning to say the 4th and 5th books). The first three books were like introductions, GoF and OoTP were when things finally started happening.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 12:20 PM
[Ms_dEaTh] is currently offline Click here to Send [Ms_dEaTh] a Private Message Find more posts by [Ms_dEaTh] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote