KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » whats ur fav box set

whats ur fav box set
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

whats ur fav box set

i like my soprano seasons on dvd and then my godfather box set and then the osbournes then i dont have ne more what r ur guys favs

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 03:50 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

simpsons

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 03:56 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RQTBallGirl

North and South...all three books of the mini series...But I am a history geek... wink

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle; But if you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Old Post Mar 19th, 2010 03:42 AM
RQTBallGirl is currently offline Click here to Send RQTBallGirl a Private Message Find more posts by RQTBallGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

This:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ingmar-Berg...2788&sr=8-2

Lovely box set, containing around 30 of his films. The box is so well presented and inside the dvd containers are like a bookshelf, it's a suede like material too for the box.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2010 03:35 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Star Wars OT, VHS.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 12:51 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Back to the future trilogy, supernatural, smallville

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 10:23 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

Beverlly hills cop line up

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 09:31 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I own the complete seasons of The Sopranos. That, and my OT Star Wars set.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 10:22 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I have several.. The Batman Anthalogy, the complete seasons of Law ad Order, Law and Order : SVU

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 25th, 2010 06:32 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Scream trilogy box set is lovely, the one I have fold outs, also the Alien Quadrilogy, it has beautiful neon yellow disc holders, with an embossed box, yum.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2010 04:52 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

Out of my own collection, my favorite is my Limited Edition 'boxed turtle" 3 disc Gamera collection. It has Gamera I,II and III all nicely packed and pretty.

Honorable Mention: My Berserk box set is pretty and all japped out. Very eye-pleasing black packaging.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Last edited by Blinky on Mar 25th, 2010 at 07:29 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2010 07:25 PM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
The Scream trilogy box set is lovely, the one I have fold outs, also the Alien Quadrilogy, it has beautiful neon yellow disc holders, with an embossed box, yum.

Alien Quadrilogy,best box set ever made anyway the disk holders are green not yellow

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 01:31 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

Alien

Attachment: 125722l.jpg
This has been downloaded 74 time(s).

Old Post Apr 1st, 2010 01:37 PM
Wanderer11
Stalker

Dallas seasons 1-12 (So far)
The Godfather Trilogy
Back to the Future Trilogy
Star Wars Trilogy - OT
13 Disc Superman Collection.

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 12:36 AM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Alien Quadrilogy,best box set ever made anyway the disk holders are green not yellow

In my box set they are NEON YELLOW.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 06:05 PM
Darth Martin

The Wire: Season I and Star Trek TNG: Season 6 just to name two.

Have to get the rest of these someday.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 02:18 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

Originally posted by MildPossession
In my box set they are NEON YELLOW.

Ohh ok big grin

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 04:47 PM
Dave_97
Party Dave

as much as i love the alien quadrilogy box set, im going to say i love the 3 disc casablanca set more.

booklet, photos, notes, etc, its a good buy.

Originally posted by coolmovies
Beverlly hills cop line up
the 3 disc set? ive got that.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 12:58 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

batman animated series box set the complete series.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 06:07 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

My Chinese Transformers G1 steelbox set with movie included.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 09:28 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote