KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Recent Blu-ray/DVD Purchases

Recent Blu-ray/DVD Purchases
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (244): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Last DVD you bought

I bought:

Nightmare on Elm Street
The Italian Job
Matrix Reloaded

all together

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 02:51 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

I bought The Matrix, The Matrix: Revisited, The Matrix: Reloaded, The Animatrix and Final Destination 2. I lost all my Matrix movies like 4 months ago and when reloaded came out, i felt like i needed to get um backthumb up

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 03:40 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Plasma
Irrevocably Human

bought Matrix:Reloaded and The Pianist- Cos i like polanski alrite!

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I've realized that you are not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment. But you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague.
And we are... the cure.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 08:03 AM
Plasma is currently offline Click here to Send Plasma a Private Message Find more posts by Plasma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

the movie kicked ass and so does Polanski's directing but I hate him

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 05:49 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

oie pablo.. de qe skuelaa eres.. ers de aki de hermosillo vdd?? confused io soi tn larrea o_O

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 07:28 PM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

office series 2

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 07:41 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Estoy en el TAES

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 07:42 PM
AnakinFan
come to the Darth side

The Italian Job - good movie, cheesey ending.

All you have to do is to decide what to do with the time that is given to you. - Gandalf

There can be no Triumph - without Loss
No Victory- without Suffering
No Freedom - without Sacrifice

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 12:26 AM
AnakinFan is currently offline Click here to Send AnakinFan a Private Message Find more posts by AnakinFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattooz
MADMAN

Reloaded

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 01:00 AM
Tattooz is currently offline Click here to Send Tattooz a Private Message Find more posts by Tattooz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

quote:
Originally posted by pablo007
Estoy en el TAES

en que añoo? io stoi en segundo..de secundaria..
o conoces a nadie de larrea?smile

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 01:53 AM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

The Matrix Reloaded. Best movie out there!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 02:13 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Last movie I bought was Alone in the dark

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 04:52 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

28 days later and The Office season one.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 06:07 PM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

old skool. this is fuc**** hilarious

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Oct 26th, 2003 08:43 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnydepprocks

the last dvd i bought was probably october sky..i love that movie!!!

~Johnny Depp

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 01:58 AM
johnnydepprocks is currently offline Find more posts by johnnydepprocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Gabi en Larrea conozco a la Elia y ala Lucil Telles, al Roberto Romero, a la Caroliona Trelles pero estan en 3ero.

And regarding DVDs I just bought The Indiana Jones Collection !

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 02:41 AM
chico
chopper style

yeah i got the indy collection been waiting awhile for that.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 03:19 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

the original Matrix kicks Reloaded's ass Linds

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 03:54 AM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

LOTR trilogy is the best pice of movies ever made!!!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2003 10:18 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

box set of Pink Panther (Peter SEllers flicks not the cartoon)

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 11:37 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote