KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » I just got the Legacy Collection for $90!!

I just got the Legacy Collection for $90!!
Started by: joe_shannon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
joe_shannon

I just got the Legacy Collection for $90!!

I just bought all of the movies in the Universal Monsters Legacy Collection for $90. They were on sale at a local store.

So now I got:

Frankenstein - Legacy Collection
Wolf Man - Legacy Collection
Mummy - Legacy Collection
Dracula - Legacy Collection
Invisible Man - Legacy Collection
Creature From The Black Lagoon - Legacy Collection

There are 24 movies total in the 6 Legacy Collections.

I was lucky that the store was having a sale. I can not wait to watch every single one of them. They look really good.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 07:12 PM
joe_shannon is currently offline Click here to Send joe_shannon a Private Message Find more posts by joe_shannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Sounds cool

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 08:18 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I got the Wolf Man Legacy Collection. I was disappointed by it. First of all, they really shouldn't have added the Van Helsing documentary in the special features.

Werewolf of London and She-Wolf of London are TERRIBLE! They aren't even the Wolf Man so why have them in it? I would have liked much better to see Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein in there. That's a much better movie.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 12:44 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not much of that older stuff interests me.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 03:36 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

cool ...i wanna try and collect most of the hammer horror films....i love the old movies...classics

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 04:40 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Well I do indeed respect those movies, after all they are a really big thing in cinema history, thu I dont agree on the price they are seeling them for, Frankenstein meets the wolfman has to be one of the biggest disapointments ever, they fight the same way normal people fight when they are drunk laughing out loud it was so lame

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 09:15 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

oh and Dean those legacy movies aint Hammer

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 09:16 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Cool!I hope you enjoy watching them!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 01:21 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Andres
oh and Dean those legacy movies aint Hammer

i know yeah...i was just sayin i wanna collect all the hammer films lol

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 04:23 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Oh hehe, Ya I hear you, I'm also a VERY big fan of your country men, Peter.C and Chris.Lee, acturly do you know if there has been some sort of boxset releast of all the most known hammer horror films? maybe remasterd sound and good DVD picture transer??

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 04:31 PM
Deano

i know there is a boxset for the hammer horror tv series(seasons)

this boxset below features 6 of the hammer horror films
(please log in to view the image)
this is the only boxset i know of

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 04:48 PM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Tv series? what are those movies like trimed down or something??

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 05:21 PM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mini-series or made-for-tv-movie possibly?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 06:03 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

mini series yeah...30 minute episodes..that sort of thing

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 10:26 PM
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Andres
Frankenstein meets the wolfman has to be one of the biggest disapointments ever, they fight the same way normal people fight when they are drunk laughing out loud it was so lame

Am I the only one that liked Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man? embarrasment

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 10:17 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i liked it too

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 11:02 PM
Darth_Big_Boy

Nice score. One of these days I will grab these.

Always looking to buy Dawn Of The Dead (orig) memoribilia.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2005 04:57 PM
Darth_Big_Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Big_Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Big_Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote