KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » How many Dvd's do you have ?

How many Dvd's do you have ?
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

How many Dvd's do you have ?

How many Dvd's do you have ? I got around 50 small collection roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 12:07 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

WoW, I found my S part 2 DVD after weeks lost.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 01:07 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Small collection for me 2.. around 80 I think

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 01:15 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarecrow756
The Joker

I have nineteen DVDs and three boxsets.

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 01:24 PM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

412. Click the link under my sig to see.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:49 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
412. Click the link under my sig to see.

YEAH...you've got killer klowns from outer space...that film is ****in genius

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 02:58 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

338 as of today. Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 03:10 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Originally posted by C-Dic

how many did you have at it's peak ?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 04:32 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

625. But, over time, I've owned and sold so many, I'd probably be closer to 1,000 or more had I kept them all.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 05:01 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

i have atleast 40

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 05:13 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 05:28 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

625. But, over time, I've owned and sold so many, I'd probably be closer to 1,000 or more had I kept them all.

Nice.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 05:31 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

At the moment I have around 650-700 dvds that are mine, and the family collection somewhere else is around 259 at the moment.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 06:09 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

You'll still be remembered as one of the Greats. I bet you'll soon overtake me again. LOL

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 07:03 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Currently 340.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 07:03 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I have, like, 4. Maybe.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 07:06 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

I get told off for having too many well in there view that is

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 07:38 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I used to think there's no such thing as "too many", but when I was gutting my collection to pay for my HDTV, I realized there was. Which is why I cut my collection in half. So many of the movies I owned weren't really worth owning, muchless worthy of multiple viewings in a years time. Besides, if I miss them, I'll rent them for free or spend $5 at Pawn America and get them back, if need be.

Yeah, I still love movies, but I don' have to own every single title I moderately liked at some point in time. I did ditch a good 25-30 titles because they'll be on HD-DVD by the end of the year, and I have plans to upgrade within a month or so.

Anycrap, don't worry about what anyone else thinks about when it comes to the number of DVD's you have. Quality and personal preferences is always more important.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 08:25 PM
Deano

ive rarely bought a bad dvd.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 08:50 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Anycrap, don't worry about what anyone else thinks about when it comes to the number of DVD's you have. Quality and personal preferences is always more important.

Exactly. A lot of people wonder why I have some of the titles I do in my library, and I always tell them, "What does it matter?" If I wanted to, with the money I make and the connections I have, I could have probably twice the enitre library I have now. But that would mean owning a lot of shitty titles that I'll never watch more than once, or maybe even not at all. This has never been a contest for me. It doesnt matter how many movies you own, so long as you like the movies that you do own and get personal pleasure ouf them each and every time you watch them.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2006 09:03 PM