KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Did you like spider-man 3 movie?

Did you like spider-man 3 movie?
This poll is closed.
Yes, i loved 23 43.40%
No,hated it. 3 5.66%
Meh... 10 18.87%
what spider-man ? i saw toby and mj bitchness 3 3 5.66%
It was ok,passable at best. 14 26.42%
MAN-SPIDER!MAN-SPIDER! 0 0%
Total: 53 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: Spiderman_RJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spiderman_RJ

so lets see what the numbers say.
tryed to be as fair as possible with the choices.
my vote goes to meh....thats was how i felt after seeing the movie.

Last edited by Spiderman_RJ on May 6th, 2007 at 11:21 PM

Old Post May 6th, 2007 11:16 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

it could've been better

Old Post May 6th, 2007 11:28 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

I voted for the first one

Old Post May 6th, 2007 11:52 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vladimir
Fight the VENOM within

it wasnt as good as ti could have been, it had potential, but didnt leave up to it

Old Post May 7th, 2007 06:45 AM
Vladimir is currently offline Click here to Send Vladimir a Private Message Find more posts by Vladimir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Startin to look like the majority seemed to enjoy it!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post May 9th, 2007 01:22 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

It was okay

Old Post May 9th, 2007 02:23 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

It was a horrible waste of m oney to see.Thought it was pretty dull!jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 02:51 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Saw it, Second one was better, and so was the first. But it was better than X-men 3. Not as good as Superman Returns or Batman Begings Either. Slightly better than X-men 1 and not as good as X-men 2. Better than Ghost Rider and Daredevil and slaughters The Hulk, Elektra, and Catwoman...

Old Post May 9th, 2007 03:55 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the_satan32

I enjoyed it, but it could have been better, in my opinion it slightly better than Spider-Man 1 but not as good as Spider-Man 2.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 04:26 AM
the_satan32 is currently offline Click here to Send the_satan32 a Private Message Find more posts by the_satan32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

I liked it.

Bankai.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 08:59 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Loved it, but the mistakes were evident!

Old Post May 9th, 2007 07:32 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaos sebaceous

i loved it but i didnt like how they portrayed venom in my opinion he should of been bigger

Thanks to The Grey Fox

Old Post May 9th, 2007 07:36 PM
Kaos sebaceous is currently offline Click here to Send Kaos sebaceous a Private Message Find more posts by Kaos sebaceous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous
i loved it but i didnt like how they portrayed venom in my opinion he should of been bigger

I think the hulked out Venom would be really non-realistic. He also would look as impressive when doing the acrobatics so I loved him the way he was.

I also loved the movie... alot. I love Spiderman 1 the most and this movie was tied a scond place for Number 2 with me.

PWNT

Old Post May 9th, 2007 07:41 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaos sebaceous

Originally posted by Arachnid1
I think the hulked out Venom would be really non-realistic. He also would look as impressive when doing the acrobatics so I loved him the way he was.

I also loved the movie... alot. I love Spiderman 1 the most and this movie was tied a scond place for Number 2 with me.
unrealistic
its based on a comic book
its supposed to be unrealistic

Thanks to The Grey Fox

Old Post May 9th, 2007 07:43 PM
Kaos sebaceous is currently offline Click here to Send Kaos sebaceous a Private Message Find more posts by Kaos sebaceous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Kaos sebaceous
unrealistic
its based on a comic book
its supposed to be unrealistic

Ok, would you rather see this?
(please log in to view the image)

or this.

Also, just so you know, the original first showing of Venom was closer to the movie. He's not even supposed to be Hulked out in the comic.

PWNT

Old Post May 9th, 2007 07:50 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

It was passable at best.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post May 9th, 2007 09:35 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Re: Did you like spider-man 3 movie?

Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
so lets see what the numbers say.
tryed to be as fair as possible with the choices.
my vote goes to meh....thats was how i felt after seeing the movie.

It doesn't matter what the numbers say except the box office receipts. Those are the only numbers that matter. To date Spidey 3 has $170 mil here in the US. It will most likely make another $70 mil this coming weekend. Praise for the Spider.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 9th, 2007 10:17 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

People need to look past the hype and the embarrasment of swearing to their friends that this movie would rule. It's OK to admit it, folks. It sucked.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post May 9th, 2007 10:42 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by SpaceMonkey
People need to look past the hype and the embarrasment of swearing to their friends that this movie would rule. It's OK to admit it, folks. It sucked.

This movie DID rule. Everyone I know who's not on these forums or any ather forum said it was AMAZING!!! And it was!!!

PWNT

Old Post May 9th, 2007 11:08 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by SpaceMonkey

Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean others didn't. I loved it. I cannot wait until number 4.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 9th, 2007 11:12 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote