KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Mummra beat Superman with one hit!!

Mummra beat Superman with one hit!!
Started by: Mako Victim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mako Victim
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mummra beat Superman with one hit!!

I just read the superman/Thundercats crossover and I couldn't believe that mummra decked superman with just one hit!!

Damn!! I had no clue Mummra was that powerful

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 08:46 AM
Mako Victim is currently offline Click here to Send Mako Victim a Private Message Find more posts by Mako Victim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Mummra = Uber powerful magic

Supes vulnerabilities: Kryptonite and Magic

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 08:51 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

mummra's awesome...

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 08:53 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

hmm magic is evil.....that sux...poor supes

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 02:14 PM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Mummra put the smackdown on Superman? Who'd've thunk it? (Yet it's unfathomable in the vs threads that a Rogue with full simultaneous access to all her previously absorbed powers stands a chance against him big grin )

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 02:47 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

That's the problem with lame writers and such. Supes is such a pussy nowadays, I mean...Mumm-Ra?!?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 04:10 AM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mako Victim
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mumm-ra's no push over.. After all he is the EVERLIVING!!! MMuuhahahaaaa!!!!!! devil devil

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 04:24 AM
Mako Victim is currently offline Click here to Send Mako Victim a Private Message Find more posts by Mako Victim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Didn't CM give him a one punch magic KO?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 02:02 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Whats the problem by being beat by Mum-Ra? Pre Crisis Superman went down after one shot from Skeletor.

The only reason why Lion-O even beats him its because his sword.

Uber magic> Superman.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 12:47 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

And yeah Cap Marvel has a good rep of making Supes get Ko.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 12:48 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mako Victim
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by olympian
Whats the problem by being beat by Mum-Ra? Pre Crisis Superman went down after one shot from Skeletor.

WTF!?? Skeletor beat pre Crisis Superman!!! Damn, Skeletor's pretty damn awsome.

I'd love to see Mumm-ra fight Skeletor.

Last edited by Mako Victim on Jul 6th, 2005 at 11:37 PM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 11:33 PM
olympian

Skeletors case, it wasent a physical shot. It was magical. Supes couldnt do anything.

Not that Skeletor isent strong or skilled. Just making it clear.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 09:30 PM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
supes deserves that i hate em and mumra beat him with one blow yippieeee

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:11 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Originally posted by Mako Victim
WTF!?? Skeletor beat pre Crisis Superman!!! Damn, Skeletor's pretty damn awsome.

I'd love to see Mumm-ra fight Skeletor.

I made a Mumm-ra vs Skeletor thread on the vs forum.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 09:04 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Mako Victim

DC Comics Presents #47 "From Eternia with Death!"

While trying to infiltrate Castle Grayskull, Skeletor inadvertently opens a dimensional rift that brings pre-Crisis Superman from Earth to Eternia.

In order to continue with his acquisition of Castle Grayskull uninterrupted, Skeletor casts a powerful spell over Superman and forces him to do battle with He-Man.

Superman manages to hold off He-Man long enough to break free of the spell Skeletor cast over him and the two heroes then turn on Skeletor. With Skeletor defeated, Superman is returned home to Earth through a space warp.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 11:55 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

In the Masters of the Universe Preview, Pre-Crisis Superman was rendered immobile with one shot of magic from Skeletor.

Skeletor was about to kill Supes with the sword of Power when He-Man arrived to kick Skelly's ass.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 12:02 AM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Well its good too see Superman get a little kicked around once in a while, I think anyways. So cool. Even if it was magic.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 12:27 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

wow...

Anyways..Mumra got lucky, hah just kiddin'

It's just a cross-over anyway

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jan 25th, 2006 09:11 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GODOFALL1

DUH!!!!! Superman isn't exactly that strong and he can't fight. No wonder he went down with one hit.....

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:22 PM
GODOFALL1 is currently offline Click here to Send GODOFALL1 a Private Message Find more posts by GODOFALL1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by GODOFALL1
DUH!!!!! Superman isn't exactly that strong and he can't fight. No wonder he went down with one hit.....

Superman isn't exactly that strong, hu? Your being too emotional about the whole thing, talk to me when your panties dry up.

haha

Happy Dance

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 03:26 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote