KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Superman One Million

Superman One Million
Started by: Darth Kal-El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Superman One Million

What does Superman 1Million do? What are his abilities? Does anyone have pictures?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 05:09 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

The sum of the abilities of the Superman Dynasty as displayed by Superman M* is quite impressive. He is capable to travelling faster than the speed of light, he is also strong enough to punch through the time barrier, leap between planets and invulnerable to practically everything. Along with the traditional Kryptonian senses ten new abilities were added to the Dynasty by the marriage of a Superman to Queen Gzntplzk of the Fifth Dimension. These new abilities include techno-rapport (the ability to control computers), limited control of magnetism, genesis level intellect, super-ESP (a form of super-hypnosis), no longer as susceptible to magic, the ability to think billions of different lines of thought at the same time, etc. However all these abilities are dependent on the covenant with Supermen Prime, they are his gifts to give or revoke at will.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 05:47 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

thanks, ion.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 06:13 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nate100
Quietly taking it all in.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ion
The sum of the abilities of the Superman Dynasty as displayed by Superman M* is quite impressive. He is capable to travelling faster than the speed of light, he is also strong enough to punch through the time barrier, leap between planets and invulnerable to practically everything.

So, essentially superman one million could literally punch you soooo hard that even your grandchildren would be knocked out?!!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 02:30 PM
nate100 is currently offline Click here to Send nate100 a Private Message Find more posts by nate100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nate100
So, essentially superman one million could literally punch you soooo hard that even your grandchildren would be knocked out?!!

He punched 80,000 years into the future in a weakened state. At full power, it's quite possible he could annihilate your entire bloodline with one or two shots. laughing

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 05:33 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

While that was cool, my favorite was the "psychic rain" he created by rubbing his hands.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 08:40 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Thats stuff is a little too "Pre-Crisis-ey" for me. I couldn't read it. I'd just think it was dumb. While I love Superman, he is indeed my favorite Comic book hero, and quite possibly my favorite character/ hero ever. I cant stand when he is portrayed as some kind of "demi-god" capable of doing basically anything. Its just to unreal and stupid for me to take seriously and therefore to enjoy.

This is why I DISPISE Pre-Crisis Superman. Even though it was Pre-Crisis Supes I grew up with and made me love the character in the first place. Now that I look back on it, I think "WTF? thats absolutely retarded and makes no sense at all"

So I doubt I could enjoy Superman One Million. erm

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 12:46 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

I'm the opposite you see.

For me, Superman is the archetypal superhero and he should always be able to win the day, whether with his limitless powers, his keen mind or his sense of right and wrong - he should always manage to win through.

I love the Pre-Crisis comics as this is how they always show him - the only hero who has enough power to sit back and relax, yet never does - always giving his 110%.

Superman is the Man. cool

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 12:55 AM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

See, but winning the day easily by coming up with some new absurd power that makes no logical sense that the writers just pulled outta their @sses so that Supes could win is just dumb.

He can still win the day logically without some ridiculous power.

This also makes him a much more interesting character. Whats the point of reading the comics if you know that hes just gonna come up with a stupid new power like Anti-Kryptonite-Anti-Planet Destroying eye beams or something.

Not interesting at all, and its just stupid. That was Pre-Crisis Superman. And its the reason they changed him. It was just completely dumb. Supes is an alien, not a god.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 01:06 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

He never came up with new powers. no expression

Just remembered old ones. laughing

Seriously mate, re-read some old Pre-Crisis comics - the writers would more often than not put him in predicaments where he would have to come up with ingenious plans to win the day rather than using super-powers.

smile

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 01:11 AM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Well first off "ingenious" isn't the best word for the plans he came up with. "Illogical" is more like it.

And I often remember him coming up with new crap in order to deal with situations. Pre-Crisis Superman didn't REALLY have 'set powers'. He just did whatever he had to, even if that meant doing something stupid.

There was once a quote (cant remember by whom) but it was good when referring to the absurdity of Pre-Crisis Superman comics. It went something like: "don't make me bust out the scan of Lex Luthor using orange juice and a battery to travel through time" or something along those lines. Now I don't have the scan, I'm pretty sure it was said in the Versus Forums, but apparently it happened.

The Pre-Crisis Superman Comics were just plain retarded. Cool when I was like 5 years old. But now I'm like "wtf" and just laugh at them.

On a different note, I just noticed the Date Joined has been taken off our info on the side under our avatars, when did that happen? no expression

Last edited by ((The_Anomaly)) on Feb 8th, 2006 at 01:23 AM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 01:20 AM
Femi32

If 1 million is that powerful, how powerful is Superman Prime?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 05:08 AM
Femi32 is currently offline Click here to Send Femi32 a Private Message Find more posts by Femi32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Prime is more powerful the Pre-Crisis Superman.

Superman Prime is just basically an invincible god.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 05:34 AM
Kovacs86

then why wont he just go and wipe out earth with his super- dooper heat vision crap thingummy and become a god

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 02:55 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Because he is Superman.

Superman destroying the earth is kinda opposite to what hes usually going for. lol

Like...wtf?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 10:58 PM