KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » First Look at The Joker (BB2)

First Look at The Joker (BB2)
Started by: Tattoo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

First Look at The Joker (BB2)

(please log in to view the image)

This comes from a new marketing campaign from WB: www.ibelieveinharveydent.com and www.ibelieveinharveydenttoo.com

Looks like he's been on the wrong side of a Chelsea Grin

Old Post May 20th, 2007 01:33 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Il.Mozalini
Malt Liquor Enthusiast

I think he looks great. I kind of wish it was slightly farther out so we know for sure what his hair will be like.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 06:08 PM
Il.Mozalini is currently offline Click here to Send Il.Mozalini a Private Message Find more posts by Il.Mozalini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Looks awesome. Not for the kiddies, that's for sure.

Old Post May 20th, 2007 09:38 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

i have my doubts. but it looks ok i hope eh cleans up a bit and has his hilarious hat on again!

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post May 20th, 2007 10:36 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Great pic of Heath.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 20th, 2007 11:40 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

interesting, i think itll look a tad cooler if his mouth had a cut on the side a bit like the main villain in Pan's Labyrinth...but the scars on the side of the released pic here is still cool

Old Post May 21st, 2007 04:37 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
king leonidas

damn was just about to post this, oh well. i think he looks great, definately not one for kiddies. which is good.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 08:06 AM
king leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send king leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by king leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

It defenetly takes The Joker out of the Comic Book look. I, however, don't think this will get a green light. Way too disturbing and creepy. It almost walks into an "R" rating. WB wants to keep this new franchise within the PG13 line.

A very unique look for The Joker. Nolan is indeed a talented artist. But WB cares about profit. These might eventually clash.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 04:17 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
It defenetly takes The Joker out of the Comic Book look. I, however, don't think this will get a green light. Way too disturbing and creepy. It almost walks into an "R" rating. WB wants to keep this new franchise within the PG13 line.

A very unique look for The Joker. Nolan is indeed a talented artist. But WB cares about profit. These might eventually clash.

WD, this isn't a makeup test, this is released from an online marketing campaign, I'd say it's the final look.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 04:47 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind
Only Settle for Victory

I'm pretty sure it's already been decided to be a fake guys. I could be wrong, but the site isn't registered with WB and I'm sure we can't forget the last time somebody put up a pic of the "joker" to get a rise out of people.

~AntiMatter Corps~

Old Post May 21st, 2007 05:03 PM
Blind is currently offline Click here to Send Blind a Private Message Find more posts by Blind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Blind
I'm pretty sure it's already been decided to be a fake guys. I could be wrong, but the site isn't registered with WB and I'm sure we can't forget the last time somebody put up a pic of the "joker" to get a rise out of people.

For a viral marketing campaign they wouldn't have it registered with WB. They would have outside help. It happens all the time.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 05:33 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Originally posted by Tattoo
WD, this isn't a makeup test, this is released from an online marketing campaign, I'd say it's the final look.

The image looks very sadistic. It's a great image no doubt about it. But from a commercial sales POV...it may not be profitable. Can you picture this Joker's look on an action figure at a local Toys R us?

I'm all for this distubing look. But they may have to tone it down for the kiddies. After all...they bring their parents money to movie tickets and merchandise.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 06:07 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

The image looks very sadistic. It's a great image no doubt about it. But from a commercial sales POV...it may not be profitable. Can you picture this Joker's look on an action figure at a local Toys R us?

I'm all for this distubing look. But they may have to tone it down for the kiddies. After all...they bring their parents money to movie tickets and merchandise.

Aye, but hopefully Nolan will tell the kiddies to go piss themselves.

He told Batman Begins as dark and serious as he wanted it, that wasn't much of a kids film either.

Keeping fingers crossed that this one stays as is.

I've faith in Nolan until I watch the film in it's entirety that it will elevate comic book films to the next level of awesomeness. stick out tongue

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post May 21st, 2007 06:12 PM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Yes I can see it on action figures...especially if Todd McFarlane does them. There are plenty of people out there who buy action figures that are older than 13 years old.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 06:22 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Yup! I'm one of those over 13 years old.

Todd makes some real good looking figures. I thinking that if they go with these kind of Joker it might actually be done by DC Direct. But we'll see...is still a long way to go.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 07:39 PM
LousyBoy

Im likin the joker so far. Looks arent everything either. Also, the ibelieveinharvenydenttoo.com site is down, and when you highlight the page you get a bunch of "HaHa hahaHAs"

Old Post May 21st, 2007 08:44 PM
LousyBoy is currently offline Click here to Send LousyBoy a Private Message Find more posts by LousyBoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by LousyBoy
Im likin the joker so far. Looks arent everything either. Also, the ibelieveinharvenydenttoo.com site is down, and when you highlight the page you get a bunch of "HaHa hahaHAs"

That's demented. I love it.

Old Post May 21st, 2007 11:09 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

I think that it looks kind of kool... very twisted and dark... I hope he looks like that in the movie

Old Post May 21st, 2007 11:11 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarecrow756
The Joker

I think this is a very good look for the Joker strays away from anything that has been done before for the Joker. I think by this image we can see that Chris Nolan is going present us with a very dark Joker that until now has not been quite seen on screen. I am really looking forward to this movie and have faith in Nolan and Co on once again bringing us a brilliant Batman movie.

"STARTING TONIGHT PEOPLE WILL DIE.. I`M A MAN OF MY WORD"-
THE JOKER- THE DARK KNIGHT TEASER TRAILER

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 12:52 PM
Scarecrow756 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarecrow756 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarecrow756 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sindahouse

Tell you all right now. If thats what the joker looks like, I ain;t watchin the second one. That ain't the joker. Its looks like a corspe of one of jokers victoms. But that ain;t no joker. Don't care what anyone says. I'll dispute it till i drop. Better be a fake man. BETTER BE!!!

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 12:54 PM
sindahouse is currently offline Click here to Send sindahouse a Private Message Find more posts by sindahouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote