KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Can Anyone Beat Batman???

Who can beat Batman???
This poll is closed.
No one 10 37.04%
Superman 2 7.41%
Spiderman 4 14.81%
The Green Lantern 0 0%
Flash 0 0%
Aquaman 0 0%
Wolverine 8 29.63%
Gambit 3 11.11%
Total: 27 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Can Anyone Beat Batman???
Started by: BatmanOverAll

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BatmanOverAll

Question Can Anyone Beat Batman???

What superhero can beat The Dark Night cause i cant think of one

Attachment: batman3.jpg
This has been downloaded 296 time(s).

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 06:06 AM
BatmanOverAll is currently offline Click here to Send BatmanOverAll a Private Message Find more posts by BatmanOverAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BatmanOverAll

Ofcourse Not

No one could ever beat the Dark Night. He is the smartest hero out there. He is also the best stategiser there is.

Attachment: batman3.jpg
This has been downloaded 281 time(s).

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 06:12 AM
BatmanOverAll is currently offline Click here to Send BatmanOverAll a Private Message Find more posts by BatmanOverAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

sup batz and welcome to kmc!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 07:49 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
booniae

Batman sucks. Ha ha ha ha!!!! JK

Boo bunny

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 04:29 PM
booniae is currently offline Click here to Send booniae a Private Message Find more posts by booniae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BatmanOverAll

Thanx for tha welcome. On my poll so far spiderman(one of tha biggest pussy's of all superheros is winning. have any reasoning behind that?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 07:46 AM
booniae

quote:
Originally posted by BatmanOverAll
On my poll so far spiderman(one of tha biggest pussy's of all superheros is winning. have any reasoning behind that?

That's cuz anyone could beat Batman's sickass. Shouldn't you be taking your obsessed threads else where???

Boo bunny

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 04:50 PM
booniae is currently offline Click here to Send booniae a Private Message Find more posts by booniae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BatmanOverAll

I'll put my threads where ever the hell i want to cause maybe just maybe the batman and other threads are to full to talk so i will spread this stuff where i damn well pleaze

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 11:09 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No- you will put them where they belong.

Moving.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 11:22 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
booniae

*sigh* I love it when the higher power speaks... love LOL

Boo bunny

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 12:57 AM
Metroplex

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 07:11 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BatmanOverAll

T

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 08:34 PM
BatmanOverAll

The only way i am gonna start moving these is if someone preferably the one with the stick up his ass umm i think his or is it a her name is ushgarak whatever that means. so tell me how to put my polls somewhere else and i'll do it but until you show a new member how to do these things you need quit your bitchin cause your bitchin at new members doesnt make this forum feel very welcoming so go pull that stick out of you sorry ass and then talk to me. miffed cool What the f**k?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 08:38 PM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Okay...someone's pissed, no? I say Gambit could beat Bat's, even though I like Bat's

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 10:10 PM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BatmanOverAll

Thank you for responding to my post and not bitchin at me. Gambit is an awesome hero i have to admit but Bats is a strategic fighter who has mastered every type of martial arts and would beat gambit due to brains more than brauns.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 10:44 PM
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Too the only reason I actually went with Gambit was for the fact that he was able to beat Bat's protege (Nightwing) pretty easily and quickly

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 11:02 PM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BatmanOverAll

You have a point but as nightwing was the Bats sidekick. Sidekicks are usually 1/4 maybe 1/3 of their superheroes. Good point you have.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2003 01:39 AM
jinXed by JaNx

night wing is robin, come on anyone can kick robins ass, as for batman i think lots of superheros could take him down

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 10:37 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

Well Nightwing WAS Robin. as Batman said :"he's his own man now." When Batman broke his back, Bruce wanted to make Nightwing the new Batman, but since he couldn't find him he made some other guy Batman. My point in this is that Nightwing has changed and has become stronger than before.

And you should see the Robin from "Hush". Check out the Comic book thread in the Superheroes section to see my point. heheheh

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2003 11:27 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

While i think that Batman cant be beaten i think wolverine can do the job, why u ask? because his healing factor and his berserker rage plus hes trained in a few fighting techniques, if it was an encounter where they met for the first time, Wolverine can take him but once Batman knws about him, Batman wins

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 01:08 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Black Panther can. He's got speed releflex strength also knows many a fighting techqiue and the "prep time" stuff won't work ,they are not in the same universe (and Black Panther does it also).Black Panther is also equiped with many things such as Anti-Metal claws. They are about equal in intelliegence, which is saying a lot Batman with a whole shit load of prep time took down the JLA sometime. BM might have an advantage in intelliegencce but not by much. His suit is vibraium: bulletproof, pretty sure it is gasproof and with it he can jump off damn high buildings with any affect whatsoever. With that said I think BP will take BM.

made by verauko

Old Post Aug 5th, 2003 01:44 AM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote