KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Blakk

Blakk
Started by: hotsauce6548

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Blakk

heres my story about a kid named Matt who finds out about sumthin very unexpected. its harry potter related but i wouldnt call it a harry potter fanfic.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 02:26 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Chapter 1 – The Beginning

“Mathew Robert Cartell! Get down here this instant!” yelled Matt’s mom as he rolled over in his bed and moaned. “You’re going to be late for the bus!”
Matt, a highschooler who went to M. B. Ulysses finally answered to his mom’s calls and got out of his bed and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. As soon as he got finished his Toaster Strudel and orange juice he ran to his room to get changed. Matt went back into the kitchen where his mom was cleaning the dishes, said good-bye, and walked out the door headed for the corner of Maple and Jet, which was where the bus would pick him up. The corner of Maple and Jet was only two streets from Matt’s house.
When Matt was only a street away from the corner, something caught his eye between two houses. It was early so the sun was low in the sky and the alley was in the shade of the right house. Still, Matt could make out a spherical object hovering about ten feet from the ground. It was making a soft buzzing noise and it being so early nobody was out and Matt could hear it clearly. He was confused about what it was and took a step toward the object. He took another step, and another, and another.
“Hello? What are you?” asked Matt but just then the object made a cracking noise and it vanished. “What the heck was that thing?” asked Matt.
When he got to school he wasn’t concentrating on his schoolwork but on the thing he saw in the alley. He kept wondering what it could be. The day went on and when Matt was walking home, he checked the alley but nothing was there. He actually felt disappointed. He walked up his driveway and the path leading to his front door. He looked around his book bag for his key but he couldn’t find it.
“Shoot!” said Matt to himself and he looked inside the front door window. The kitchen table was visible and so was the key lying on it. With his mom at work the only way he could get in the house was to go through the bathroom window in the back of his house. When he managed to get to the window open he jumped in but fell and landed face flat on the floor.
“Oww…” grunted Matt.
He shut the window and walked into the hallway outside the bathroom. Matt walked up the stairs to the door of his room and opened it. A sphere was zooming around his room and he had to duck to not get hit. He watched and finally it slowed down. It was the little ball he saw in the alley. It was mainly silver but had a strip of black in the center.
“Whoa! I’ve seen you before, in the alley! What are you and why are you in my room?!” yelled Matt.
“I am Cy-Borgg. You are correct; it was I who was in the alley. I am a robot and I am in your room because you are the one to change all. To bring peace to another dimension,” said Cy-Borgg.
“Whoa whoa whoa… another dimension? Wait a minute, I have to be sleeping!”
“Negative. You are not sleeping. Did you think that there was only one dimension?” asked Cy-Borgg.
“Well, kinda. But you have the wrong person. You have to. I’m not meant to save anything. I’m just normal.”
“No, Mathew,” started Cy-Borgg.
“Matt please,” Matt interrupted.
“Okay, Matt. You are not normal. You are the one to save it; the other dimension that has plunged into chaos. You must. It is what you are living for. No one else can do it. Nobody. You are the right person and declining will mean your dimension will die out too,” explained Cy-Borgg.
“I’m going mad!” Just then Matt raised his right hand and smacked himself on the cheek. “Aghhhhhh!!! I’m still here. Wait a minute… this is crazy! Another dimension… hah, what a laugh.” Cy-Borgg didn’t laugh. “Wait, are you serious??” asked Matt, his voice shaking. “Ab- Ab- About this dimension thing? If I don’t then my dimension will die?! Then it doesn’t seem like I have a choice. Do I go there now, like, just leave?” said Matt.
“Oh no. We don’t go yet. We must train. I will take you to the place now.”
Without being able to reply the strip in the center of Cy-Borgg turned dark blue and the room around them turned white with color and suddenly Matt felt as though he was being jerked upward and then plunging down. He thought he was going to hit something. He would crash any second now… CRACK! They were in a silver room. Everything was silver; the walls, the floor, the ceiling. The room was humungous.
“Where are we?”
“We are in a room where an hour here is equal to exactly 36 seconds in 642-YRT.” Cy-Borgg saw the confused expression on Matt’s face. “Oh, that’s your dimension. As I was saying, 36 seconds equals an hour so as you can see we can spend a lot of time in here. Your first training will be martial arts.”
The training started.

Chapter 2 - Training

The martial arts came so easy to Matt. It was like he was meant for it…
After about an hour in the Time Room, (that’s what Cy-Borgg called it) Matt was a master at martial arts.
“Wow, that was easy,” said Matt when they were done.
“Good, it’s supposed to be, at least for you,” said Cy-Borgg. “Now, onto flying.”
“I’m not even going to say anything,” sighed Matt.
Flying was harder than martial arts. Matt had to believe that he could do it; Cy-Borgg said he wasn’t confident enough in himself to do it. He had to use his energy to fly and by the time they mastered it he could barely walk from being too exhausted.
“Good, good, good. Now you can fly and you know martial arts. Your next task is to learn to do spells. The dimension you will be saving is 592-GDS, more commonly known as Blakk. You have the power to use spells. There are many, many spells. The first you must learn is the Light spell. The incantation for this spell is Lumos. Now hold out, let’s start with the right hand, concentrate, and say the incantation.”
Matt held out his right hand and said Lumos.
Nothing happened. He tried again. Nothing. Cy-Borgg said he wasn’t concentrating enough. Matt tried to concentrate hard on his hand lighting up as he said Lumos. His hand glowed, even though very feeble. In another 15 seconds it extinguished.
“Whoa! I did it. I used my first spell!” said Matt obviously excited.
“Yes, but it was very weak. Once you get the hang of it, it will become stronger and soon you will be able to direct the light instead of just having a glowing hand.”
Matt seemed put off but he practiced hard and he was very good after another hour. He could direct a small beam of light with one finger to a big beam of light from both hands. The beams were also bright.
“Good job, Matt. Now there is another spell that is highly advanced magic. It is called the Patronus. This spell is used to ward off evil creatures called dementors. Dementors are foul creatures; they suck out your happiness. They feed on it.”
“Dementors? They eat happiness? Whoa… all right. So if you’re really happy it’s like a buffet to them, huh. Okay, I get rid of them with a Patronus, so teach me how, Cy.”
“Cy?”
“Yeah, I’ll just call you Cy. You know, to shorten your name up.”
“Ugh… right. Anyway, a Patronus is hard to perform. Now you must think of a happy thought, and concentrate on that thought and that thought only, then say the incantation; Expecto Patronum.”
“Sounds easy to me. Hmmm… a happy thought.”
Matt thought of the time his father had given him his first bike. His dad had died in a plane crash; the detectives and inspectors never knew why the plane went down…
Matt was jerked from his thoughts as Cy-Borgg asked, “Are you concentrating on a happy thought?”
“Ugh… yeah.” He thought of the joy he felt when he got his first bike.
“Okay, you will not be facing a dementor this first time, let’s just see what you can do.”
Matt held out his hands, concentrated, and said the incantation. A silver wisp something like smoke came out of his hand and disappeared.
“Now I know that wasn’t right,” said Matt.
“Ugh, no. Definitely not. Actually, a true Patronus is in the form of a bright silver stag. But not to worry, as I said earlier, it’s very advanced and hard magic.”
It wasn’t bad, Matt was improving with every new Patronus and finally, after about forty-five minutes, he conjured what looked like a small deer with bumps for antlers.
“Good job, Matt. It looks like an animal, and with no legs or eyes missing!” said Cy-Borgg.
Matt was happy so it seemed to Cy-Borgg he was working even harder when finally, half an hour later, he conjured a very bright stag but there was one problem; the antlers were still missing.
“That was a great Patronus,” said Cy-Borgg, “Great, but not true. You almost have it. I want you to face a dementor now.” Cy-Borgg saw Matt flinch. “Not a real one, of course, but it will be as close to real as possible. It is much harder to conjure a Patronus when facing a dementor, therefore I doubt you will make one, but don’t get frustrated.”

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 02:29 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Chapter 3 – The First Dementor

Matt stood, ready, as Cy’s stripe turned colors and a puff of smoke at the other end of the room told Matt what was coming. There stood a tall cloak, hovering above the ground without any feet and no sign of legs. The hood of the cloak was up and nothing but black filled it. The dementor suddenly started towards Matt. He could hear the rattling under the cloak Matt guessed as being breath. He suddenly felt weird. White mist was swirling around his head, the silver room was dematerializing and cold was filling his body. He felt as though he was in an ice bath, the cold rising in his body… to his heart… His legs felt weak and numb and he dropped to his knees. He could hear Cy’s voice telling him to use the Patronus but there was no hope… no hope to anything… he couldn’t save any dimensions… the Earth would plunge into chaos and it would be all his fault… he might as well just die now…
Matt was jerked awake by Cy plummeting into his stomach. It hurt but at least he was conscious now. He had fallen unconscious. He could feel cold sweat running down his face and in his palms.
“Wha… wait, where’s the dementor?!” asked Matt suddenly.
“It’s all right. It was only computerized, although that is exactly what you will be up against.”
“That was horrible! I… I felt like I was never going to be happy again…” Matt trailed off.
“You did as I expected and nothing less, you don’t have to feel ashamed,” said Cy-Borgg reassuringly. “Here, take some chocolate, it will make you feel better.”
Cy’s stripe turned colors and a bar of chocolate appeared out of thin air. Matt grabbed it and took a bite. It felt as though he was standing in the midday sun of a day in July. Warmth spread all over his body, to his feet, his fingers. Matt was beat from the work him and Cy had been doing and so Cy conjured a big comfortable bed for Matt to sleep on. He fell to sleep but for only a couple of hours and when he got up he felt very replenished. He got to work on the Patronus as soon as he awoke and he had finally made a corporeal stag! He made his first Patronus! Then suddenly a puff of smoke appeared on the other side of the room and the tall shape of a black cloak was behind the mist. Matt had been looking at Cy when he made his stag until the puff of smoke, and there was one thing different about the way this dementor came about, Cy-Borgg’s stripe hadn’t changed colors…

Chapter 4 – Unexpected Visitor

Matt knew something was wrong. Cy was backing and seemed nervous. (If that was possible for a robot.) Without thinking Matt threw his hands into the air and bellowed the Patronus incantation. A silver stag erupted from Matt’s hands and galloped towards the dementor. The dementor backed up but it was cornered. The stag charged at the helpless dementor and grabbed the dementor in its antlers. The stag threw the dementor to the side then pounced on it. Its mighty hooves pummeled it. The Patronus stopped attacking, and stood aside. Suddenly, the stag turned to smoke and disappeared. For a second, Matt thought that his Patronus didn’t work but he noticed the dementor’s rattling breath had stopped. The dementor turned to what looked like black smog and disappeared. Matt was amazed that he destroyed his first dementor.
“That was amazing! Good job. There is one thing about the dementor I failed to tell you, though,” said Cy, “The dementors use a weapon called a dementor kiss. Once they get their victim in a helpless state, they lean down, clamp their fangs around the lips, and suck out the soul.”
“They kill you?”
“No, they don’t kill you, but it’s something worse. You can live without a soul, as long as your heart and brain are still working, but you’re nothing, no emotions, no feelings, no thoughts, just nothing…”
“Don’t worry, no dementor will be able to use the kiss on me,” said Matt obviously proud of himself after defeating that dementor. “But that dementor wasn’t computerized, was it?”
“No, they are trying to invade us already. I knew they would come but I didn’t think this early. Now, we have to move on with training. You must study three more spells.”
Over the next couple hours, (Matt couldn’t really tell what time it was since their was no windows to see the sun, but the room did keep oddly bright.) Matt mastered all three spells. He learned the following spells;
The Stunning Spell- Stupefy
And
The Shield Spell- Protego
And
The Blasting Spell- Reducto

Chapter 5- The Black Imps

“There are not only dementors in Blakk, there are also creatures called Black Imps. These are nothing compared to dementors and a good Lumos in the chest and they will be defeated. They are not stupid though, in fact, they are very clever and will definitely not attack alone. You may need to use a stunning spell or a shield but they shouldn’t be a problem. They do use one spell. It’s the exact opposite of Lumos, Nox. Instead of sending out light it sends out black and it will hurt when you get hit by it but if one uses it then you should still be able to overcome it with Lumos. Here are some computerized ones. We’ll start out with, umm, say, twenty.”
Twenty puffs of smoke appeared and there were twenty little black imps facing Matt. They were smoky black but had bright red eyes. They were small, only about one and a half feet tall. They had scars all over their bodies, and they looked slimy. They had skinny arms and legs, and no hair. They were very, very ugly. The little imps growled and snarled under their breath. They were moving slowly, trying to surround him. Matt had too much practice in martial arts to get fooled by this. He hovered above the ground for a few seconds and then flew backward and put his back up to a wall. The imps were mad but they moved now toward Matt. He held up his hands. The imps seemed to get nervous, this kind of confrontation wasn’t the way they fought and Matt knew it. He whispered Lumos and a light beam out of one hand met an imp in the stomach and he gasped. A second later it vanished. He shot down two more before one imp jumped at him. Now the fight was on. He slammed his fast at the imp and it hit the ground. Two more jumped at him but he grabbed them both in one hand and threw them at two other imps. One imp used the Nox spell but Matt dodged it. Another jumped at him but he grabbed it by the neck. He flew towards the ceiling of the silver room, still holding the imp. When he was near the ceiling, black beams were flying at him from the spells but he dodged them. When one beam was straight below him he threw the imp he was holding at it and it impaled him like a spear in the neck. The beam was still going and it went through the neck and straight for Matt. He wasn’t expecting it and he swerved to the left just in time. The imps were mad now and there was still about ten left.
Matt threw up his hands and bellowed, “Time to end this! Lumos!”
A big, bright beam came soaring out of Matt’s hands and headed for the group of imps. The light engulfed all the imps and once it died out there were no more imps left.
“That was pretty easy! Well, I beat them, now what other training?” asked Matt.
“Yes, that was a great performance, but our training is done. It is time for you to go to Blakk. I cannot go with you but I will be in touch,” said Cy-Borgg.
“What do you mean? In touch?” asked Matt.
“You will see. You have trained hard but now it is time.”
Matt nodded and Cy’s stripe changed colors. He felt the same sensation he felt from going from Earth to the Time Room. He felt as though he was jerked upward and then he plunged down.
Chapter 6- Blakk

Matt hit the ground. He knew he was in Blakk. He stood up. It was very dark. He held up his hand and said, “Lumos.” His left hand glowed and he could see ahead of him. It seemed to him he had landed in a dungeon of some sort. He held his hand high. There was a door on the other side of the room. He walked over to it. Matt took a deep breath and opened the door.
“Who are you?” asked a little raspy voice from the other side of the room. It was a Black Imp.
“I am here to save this dimension from evil. My name is Matt. Now, you are either my enemy or my partner and I am guessing you are my enemy.”
“I will decide that. Now, I am Chief Roscod. I am the head of a tribe of black imps. I am loyal to my master…” He was cut off.
Matt flew towards him and grabbed him by the neck.
“Who is your master? Listen to me, I am from another dimension and I live in a country called America. We are independent and I have learned not to take any sh…” Matt was also cut off by a snarl from behind him. With his hand still glowing, he held it up and now noticed that imps had surrounded him. “Either give me your master’s name and location, or I will kill you and your whole tribe,” said Matt acting like he hadn’t even seen the imps.
One imp used Nox but Matt blasted it away with a beam of light. Another imp jumped at him but Matt knocked it away while it was in the air. That one imp that had used Nox was the only one that used it; everybody else seemed too afraid to hit Roscod. Matt flew up to the ceiling but the imps had great jumping abilities Matt hadn’t noticed before. They could reach him even at the ceiling. Matt held out his left hand and the imps backed away cautiously. Matt blasted a light beam and it mowed down about 4 imps. The other 5 were fed up with not hitting him and they all used Nox but Matt dodged every one.
“Getting braver, huh?” said Matt teasingly.
He used a stunning spell on one imp and then used Lumos to finish it off. Matt quickly moved the beam over and killed all the other imps.
“Now what? You have nobody. I won’t kill you if you tell me who and where your master is.”
“Okay, Okay,” said Roscod gasping for breath. Matt flew down to the ground and released him. “My master’s name is Zekchar. He is just past this dungeon and past the Blakk Forest. There is a temple and that is where he is,” confessed Roscod

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 02:31 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Matt didn’t wait for anything. He flew up to the ceiling. “Reducto.”
The brick were blasted away and Matt got on the roof. He landed on the roof and there stood three dementors. Matt knew he had to act quickly. He threw his hands in the air, thought of a happy thought, and said the Patronus incantation twice. It was hard but Matt pulled off two stags at the same time. He knew he didn’t have time to mess with these guys and the two stags should do the trick. He could see the edge of the forest from flying above the roof. He flew over the edge and then he was flying above the forest. He got the chills when he thought of what was in there. All of a sudden, a voice from nowhere started to talk. It was Cy!
“Hello Matt. I can’t believe you already got the name of Zekchar, and his location! You’re doing excellent! Keep it up!”

Chapter 7- Shadow and Zekchar

Matt flew over the forest. It was a huge forest and it took him about 2 hours to finally reach the temple. The temple was gray and tall. Matt could see an opening down below. He flew down to it and walked inside. Again, he lit up his left hand and could see nothing. He walked toward the end of the room he was in to another door and walked in. There, on a smoky gray throne, sat Zekchar. He was tall and black. He had scales covering him like a dragon and a long, thick tail. His eyes were bright red jus like the imps.
“So Matt…”
“How did you know my name?” asked Matt seriously.
“I know things that would trouble your little mind. So don’t question me. Now, I know you have come to kill me but first you will have to get past my Black Phoenix. Shadow, Attack!”
A big black bird came flying from a corner that Matt hadn’t seen. He dodged the bird.
“Lumos,” said Matt and he aimed a beam at the phoenix's stomach.
The phoenix just as easily dodged it and sent black fire at Matt. He flew up and then plunged down on top of the phoenix. He was on top of the phoenix when he realized that it wasn’t evil. Zekchar just made it do what he wanted. The phoenix cried one drop. Matt got off it.
“Leave!” yelled Matt.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 02:31 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

The phoenix understood and it took off for the door. It used its black fire to blast it open.
“You fool!” yelled Zekchar. “You know how your father died in that plane crash? Well guess what, I took down that plane. I killed your father.”
The words came to Matt like white-hot magma. He was going to kill Zekchar. He was going to let him suffer. Give him pain. Matt started towards Zekchar.
“Y-Y-You killed my father. NOW I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!”
Matt flew towards Zekchar but he held up a scaly hand.
“Imperio!” said Zekchar.
Matt suddenly felt strange. It was bliss. All he could see was white

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 02:32 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

“Turn around.” Matt took a half step but then he put his foot down. A voice inside his head said, “Why, though?” Again Zekchar said, “I said, turn around.” But the voice inside Matt’s head said, “No thank you.” Zekchar repeated what he said getting angrier.
“I said no!” said the voice in Matt’s head.
Zekchar was furious but repeated what he said again.
“NO!!”
Matt came back to his senses. He found that he did shout.
“So… you’ve overcome the Imperious Curse. Very good, but you will still die.”
“NO I WON’T!!! YOU WILL DIE!!!”
Matt felt the anger rising in him. His anger gave him power. He felt it surging in his body. Matt was hovering above the ground with out even realizing it. Matt was glowing.
“You, You killed my father! Now, in his name I will kill you!!!!!!! LUMOS!!!!!”
A gigantic, blinding light erupted from Matt’s hands and hit Zekchar… almost.
Zekchar held up his hands and in a puff of smoke was gone. The light died out.
Suddenly, Matt was flying up and then plunging down.
He found himself in the Time Room with Cy in front of him.
“Whoa. Where did Zekchar go?”
Cy didn’t speak. It seemed to Matt he didn’t want to tell him something.
“Come on, tell me! I’ll go to any dimension to hunt him down!”
“He-He-He,” said Cy stuttering, “He went to-to Earth!”
Matt froze as the words hit his ears.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 02:33 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

as u can c i got most of my ideas from jkr

H. S. 6
Approaching the End

post comments please... and i dont care bout critisisim

REXXXX
Networking

Cool!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 06:16 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

thanks

Old Post Nov 16th, 2003 05:10 PM
Wizardkid233

ur story is AWESOME! this is one of the best stories i have ever read! the plot is unthinkable, and the characters in-depth. i really like the part about when he does the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: patronus charm. its cool that he can do magic with his hands. anyway, i luv this story!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 05:17 AM
Wizardkid233 is currently offline Click here to Send Wizardkid233 a Private Message Find more posts by Wizardkid233 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anywien
I'm a real boy.

Pretty damn good. I want a Toaster Strudel..

Here's a lullaby to close your eyes...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 09:49 AM
Anywien is currently offline Click here to Send Anywien a Private Message Find more posts by Anywien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

lol thank you.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 06:14 PM
Anywien
I'm a real boy.

Make me a toaster strudel and I'll call it even wink

Here's a lullaby to close your eyes...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2004 02:39 PM
Anywien is currently offline Click here to Send Anywien a Private Message Find more posts by Anywien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote