KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Hogwarts fic....

Hogwarts fic....
Started by: Schizo_n_me

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Worried Hogwarts fic....

I see my other story isn't interesting anyone so I thought I might try this one out. no expression Tell me if this is thumb down or thumb up

“Now Jen, remember. Keep to yourself and stay away from strangers. Oh, and don’t you go causing problems, no matter how bored you are,” said Jenny’s mom, Lisa, wrapping her in a hug.
“Don’t worry so much, Mom. I’ll be, like, totally careful, kay? You’ll see me in less than a year, remember,” Jenny sighed, wriggling out of her mother’s arms.
“When you land in London-”
“…A woman named Angelica will meet me and take me to her and Dad’s place. I got it Mom. You don’t have to tell me fifty-billion times,” Jenny said, rolling her eyes.
Jenny had been waiting for her mother to let her board the plane for what seemed like hours. She was very annoyed that she had missed her original flight for the same reason and she couldn’t wait to get away from her mother. When she woke up that morning she had felt excited and energetic. Now she just felt impatient. She had known for two months that she was to go to England to stay with her father and his new wife. She had been there once, not to long ago, for her fathers wedding. Now that he was married to a brilliant lawyer, he thought it only right that he use her in court to gain the custody of his daughter. When he won… plans were made and now Jenny was off to London.
That is if her mother ever let her get on the plane. “Mom goodbye. I’m not going to miss another flight. I love you and I’ll miss you and I’ll keep safe. But I really have to go,” Jenny demanded.
“Oh don’t get so pushy Jennifer. I am your mother and you’ll go when I’m ready. Oh…I’m gonna miss you so much…my baby,” Lisa said, smiling through her tears.
“I’ll miss you too Mom,” Jenny said, hugging her mom again. Then, pulling away she said “Goodbye.”
And she was off. Off to England, to see her father, to see her step mother, and most importantly, to go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Since she wouldn’t be able to attend the private, girls only, witchcraft school that she attended in L.A., called Eldora and Elmira’s Finishing School, her father had made arrangements for her to go to Hogwarts. She only hoped the people there were nicer than the name.
When she landed in London, and got off the plane her stepmother Angelica was waiting.
“Why Jenny, your looking superb. And that cat! What’s her name? Pussums?” she asked referring to Jenny’s white cat.
“Kat,” Jenny corrected sullenly.
“That’s right, Kat. How could I have forgotten? Well, she is looking fabulous. Anyway the car is this way.”
“What about my luggage?”
“Oh, I’m sorry. I forgot,” Angelica smiled.
No kidding, thought Jenny.
“I’ve already gotten it. After all, unlike you,” she laughed, and it wasn’t at all a friendly laugh, “it came on the correct flight.”

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:22 AM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Oooo, that was cold. “Yeah, sorry about that. My mom got all sentimental at the last minute.”
“Well, here we are. My car,” Angelica smiled, unlocking the doors. Her car turned out to be a very blue, very shiny, dodge viper. Well lets just announce to the world that we have lots of money ay, Jenny thought to herself.
When they reached the house Jenny started to go in but then asked “Are my bags in the trunk or something?”
“No, I’ve already put them in your room.”
“Okay, thanks. Bye the way… where, um, is my room?”
“Upstairs, third door on you left,” Angelica said, striding into the house.
When she walked into the specified room she was glad to see that it wasn’t decorated like a baby’s room. In fact, it wasn’t really decorated at all. The walls were all crisp white and the floor was absolutely bare. On the plain bed stand that stood next to a simple bed there was a note.
Jenny! Sorry about the room. It’s all just cheap, temporary stuff. Your Aunt Jackie said she’d help you decorate it. She’ll be bye around 12:30 tomorrow take you to the mall or such. And sorry I couldn’t be there to pick you up. I’m just so busy with this client’s blueprints. They never seem to end up the way he wants them!
Love, Daddy
Jenny’s father was a wizard architect. She looked at the alarm clock next to the note. 4:53. She had to take a shower. The guy next to her on the plane had been constantly sneezing. She looked around and found that there was a door leading to a bathroom, just across from her bed. When she walked into the bathroom it was obvious she would not get to design that to her satisfaction. Not that she needed to. It was very nice. Lots of marble and crystal, a sunken bath with jets, soft purple lighting, and fluffy purple towels. Very extravagant. And not at all like her father. He hated purple. Must have been his wife. Luckily purple was Jenny’s favorite color. I wonder, Jenny thought. She went in to the room across from hers but it was empty. She went into the one next to it and low and behold. Everything was green and yellow, very much her father’s colors and she guessed this must be his room. She stepped into the bathroom and it too was mainly green and yellow. It could have been her bathroom exactly but with a different color scheme.
“Can I help you?”
Jenny whirled around. It was Angelica. “Oh I was just noticing the clever charm that’s on these bathrooms. Angelica’s face brightened.
“Yes, isn’t it fantastic? I just love it. What color is yours? No let me guess. Blue. No, no…red. Or…Black!”
“Purple,” Jenny said, smiling sweetly as she could.
“Oh, yes of course,” Angelica answered, sounding miffed.
“Well, I’d love to stay and chat but I’ve got to wash up. Um, what time is dinner?”
“Six o’ clock.”
After bathing, Jenny still had about twenty minutes till dinner. So she decided to rest up a bit. When she fell asleep she had a strange dream. Something about Al’s bus dieing or something. When she woke up it was five to six, so she headed downstairs.

The next day when Jenny woke up after a restless sleep, she tried to remember what had kept waking her up. Oh, right it was that weird dream. She had had the same dream about Al’s Bus dieing. How can a bus die? Maybe its engine failed or something. She rolled over and glanced at her alarm clock. Oh sshhhnickeys! It was 11:45. Jenny scrambled out of bed and into the bathroom to clean herself up. When she was done she quickly put on her eyeliner, and threw on a t-shirt and shorts. Just as Jenny was finishing her beloved Aunt Jackie pulled up.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 02:39 AM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

thumb up

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 01:31 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

actually... thumb up thumb up

H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

two thumbs up

Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Thanks...

Jacquelyn Mathers had always been Jenny’s favorite aunt. She was her father’s sister and she just loved everything pink. Even though she and her brother were born in America, she had moved to England. That’s why her father went to England after the divorce. She drove a pink and white Cadillac. She always wore pink. Jenny was almost sure she’d once heard her father say her house was pink. Today she wore a pink and white polka dot top with a dark pink jacket and matching skirt. She also wore a pink neck scarf and dangly pink cat earrings.
“Aunt Jackie! I’m up here,” Jenny called.
“Oh! Oh good. Stay there and I’ll come up and take a look at the room again. You know, maybe we can throw out a few ideas,” her aunt hollered back at her.
She couldn’t hear her aunt coming up the stairs, but she knew she was stepping daintily up them and then, “Well Jen, it’s positively lovely to see you again. And how you’ve grown! How old are you now?”
“Sixteen since June,” Jenny said proudly.
“Sixteen,” Aunt Jackie gasped. “So it’s been…why, it’s been 3 years!”
“Since you last saw me? Yeah, about three years. But hey! ‘Let’s not dawdle in the past’ as Grandpa Fred always said,” Jenny smiled. “So where are we off to?”
“Well, I had considered Aribigus’s,” she said referring to an interior design charms shop. “However, I chose Tootsie Snouts. It’s more your style.”
Tootsie Snouts was the place to go for all kinds off fun stuff, like fluffy, heat-projecting rugs, and Gloom-Away fabric, a fabric that changes its pattern or color to cheer you up. When they got to the place where Tootsie Snouts was supposed to be they found that it wasn’t there. A strange place called Moe’s Ice Cream Shoppe stood in its place.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 06:57 PM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

“Oh, dear. Oh, dear. They must have built over it. The same thing happened to a sweet little wand shop on the corner of 12th and Maine. These muggles think nothing is there, which is what they should think, but then they decide to build over it. Apparently it’s getting to be a real problem. Well, I suppose were stuck with Aribigus’s,” Aunt Jackie sighed.
At Aribigus’s, as they were sorting through bedroom themes Jenny asked “Aunt Jackie, who, uh, runs the school now? Hogwarts, I mean.”
“Oh this nice young chap, Nigel Lansky. He and his lovely wife, Harriet, have some innovative and really, very novel ideas for the school. Of course he’s a bit, ah… inexperienced. It’s just been his first year, you see,” Aunt Jackie explained carefully. “For example, there are no more uniforms. And, well, see, him being muggle-born and married to a muggle, he’s got some muggle ideas. Like, ah, teacher’s aids. Strange, but I reckon that the teachers are grateful. Probably cuts down their workload a ton, and I daresay, the discipline rate has improved. What with aids hawking about the class, you’d have to be right stupid to try and cheat or something. But yes, well, you should be fine.” Aunt Jackie said smiling and patting Jenny on the shoulder.
“Now then. How’s your Mum holding up? She’ll be out here with us in no time at all, am I right? I’m sure she misses you already.”
“Yeah, well. She was missing me before I got on the plane. Didja know I missed my flight because she was crying on my shoulder about ‘such a good girl’. It was really frustrating.”
“Oh, the poor girl!” Aunt Jackie laughed. “She always was a bit to sentimental for your father-” A long pause followed Aunt Jackie’s last remark.
“Well, I think I’ve decided on this violet, plum, and lilac plan.” Jenny said changing the subject. They took the plan up to the front counter to discuss the needed charms and things with the shopkeeper.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 07:12 PM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Ok I finally got her to Hogwarts...

When Jenny was finally settled into her new home, it was time for her to go to Hogwarts. Aunt Jackie was to take her there, on broom. She showed up with custom made broom, light pink clouds hand-paint on it, and at the bottom, her name in emeralds. She put a levitating spell on Jenny’s things and they got on their brooms and were off.

Draco Malfoy Jr. was standing in the Great Hall laughing with his friends, Jeremy Crabbe and Todd Goyle, about the new headmaster’s wife. She had come to visit the school that day, and was scared by a lazy house elf. They weren’t usually seen, but this one seemed to be having an off day.
All of the sudden the large doors slowly creaked open and in the doorway stood a very pretty girl. She had wavy, shoulder-length brown hair, green eyes with long dark lashes, and gracefully arched eyebrows. She was slim, but not skinny, and about average height. She was wearing a purple corduroy skirt that reached mid-thigh, and a simple black tank top.
The girl walked confidently up to Professor Lansky and spoke with him for a while. Then she smiled and waved him goodbye, then walked out, glancing momentarily at Draco.
“Huh, who do you suppose that was, ay? I ain’t never seen her before…I don’t think, at least” Todd said scratching his head.
“Well she was kind of pretty.” speculated Jeremy.
“Oh I don’t think so,” scoffed Daisy Parkinson, who had just strolled up. She was a slytherin girl that was determined to marry Draco. “Did you see what she was wearing? I mean really. Talk about drab city. And the big creases down the sides of her skirt?” she continued looking at her friend Marcy Nell for encouragement.
“I think that was the seam…” Marcy said thoughtfully. Then, catching a horrid look from Daisy, she contradicted herself. “Actually, yeah, those were horrid creases.” Draco rolled his eyes and looked towards the door that the girl had left through, longingly.

When Jenny had gone to ask where the Gryffindor tower was she had noticed a very attractive boy who looked about her age. He’d had blonde hair and blue eyes and a slightly crooked, but definitely handsome, smile. I wonder what house he’s in, she thought to herself as she unpacked her things. A girl walked behind her and Jenny turned around. The girl had reddish-brown, sort of curly hair and was a little shorter than Jenny.
“Hi! I’m Jennifer Smith” she introduced herself. “I just transferred here…sort of.”
“Oh, really?! Fantastic! Geneine Weasley.” The girl said smiling. “I’m the Quiddich captain for Gryffindor. What year are you?” Geneine asked sitting on the bed next to Jenny’s. There were a few pictures of her, and what appeared to be her mother and father on the bed stand.
“Um, sixth I think.”
“Me too! Well, are much good at Quiddich then?”
Jenny laughed. “No I’m really not. Perhaps it’s because my mom has forbidden me to play it. Ever since my klutz of a dad fell off his broom and broke his tail bone.”

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 05:10 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

thumb up thumb up

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 09:14 PM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Thanks. Its only because of your enthusiasm that I'm contiuing my story. Its very encouraging. I actually hate this story, so far, like all of my stories... but I'm glad you like it. smile

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:10 PM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

In fact....

The next morning, Jenny woke up groggily to the sound of flutes and harps and bells.
“What’s with the music, Geneine?” Jenny asked.
“Bloody Professor Lansky. He thinks this will ‘put a stop to early morning tardiness’.”
The two friends and the rest of the girls in their dorm slowly got up and got ready for classes.
Their first class was charms. The students hurried into the class and took seats, while Jenny went up and introduced herself to the teacher.
“Class,” Professor Jangly screeched. “Please welcome Jennifer Smith to our school.” She then smiled and told Jenny to have a seat. “Now if you will all please get out your books? We’ll be reading chapter seven. If you finish before class ends you will have the opportunity to try some of the examples in the book.” Then she curtly sat down and began to write on a piece of parchment.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 11:51 PM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

All her classes seemed to start the same that day, with her being introduced to the class. And altogether Jenny thought it had gone rather good. When they were at lunch, however, Jenny got quite a surprise.
“Who’s that boy over there?” she asked, indicating to Draco.
“Oh that’s Draco Malfoy Jr. Gorgeous isn’t he? Though he’s got a bit of a sour personality” Geneine giggled.
“Really? He didn’t seem that way when I saw him last night. Oh, he’s looking this way!” Jenny said quickly looking at her lunch.
“Yeah, I’ve been thinking about asking him to the next Hogsmeade- oh that’s just this nearby town we visit every once in a while- to the next Hogsmeade trip, just to spite my parents.” Geneine stated.
“Spite your parents? Why would they care?” Jenny asked.
“Oh it’s just that years ago when they were here, they really hated Draco’s father. Quite funny, actually. They had this silly rivalry going on about them. I believe it started with Draco Sr. being jerk to me mum and dad, or something…”
“Who’s your parents?”
“Ron and Hermione Weasley” Geneine said dully. “Inventors of the famous ‘Quill-lite’.”
“Oh, yeah? Well that’s cool. My dad is just some architect. And my mother sorts out wizard/muggle accidents in California. Pretty boring. Then, there’s my step-mom. She’s a lawyer. No, not the muggle kind. Like if you blow up a muggle, you pay her some money and she convinces everyone the muggle blew himself up. Or in my father’s case, you’re divorced and you want custody of your kid. It’s all very sickening, really.” Jenny said glumly.
“Well, cheer up. At least they don’t scold you for not being more like them. It’s all I hear, I swear. ‘When I was your age, I had saved the school four times!’ I mean, really, bloody parents and their stupid stories.” Geneine rolled her eyes. “And then all their nonsense about being best friends with Harry Potter, before he went mad. If I knew him when I was young I certainly wouldn’t go bragging to all the world when he was loony as a hippo in a mini-skirt.”
“They knew the wacko that tried to fly without a broom!?” Jenny gasped. “Oh I feel, for you. God, if adults had brains we’d be in lots more trouble, right? So I suppose we should just accept that they don’t. Imagine. Bragging about him,” Jenny chuckled as they left the great hall.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 03:34 AM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Draco watched the two laughing girls walk out of the hall. He wished he knew what they were talking about. He hoped it wasn’t him. But he had seen the looking at him earlier. Thinking of this, Draco scowled and left the hall to go after them.
“Ay! Geneine! Wait up, huh?”
“Here’s my chance,” Geneine whispered. “Hi, Draco! What’s up?”
“Oh uh, not much,” Draco answered slowing as he caught up with them. “So, who’s your new friend?” he asked, grinning slyly.
“Oh, sorry! Draco this is Jennifer Smith. Jenny this is Draco Malfoy Jr.”
. “Well, it was nice to meet you,” Draco said, politely.
“So, Draco. Would you like to go to Hogsmeade with me, next time?”
Draco raised his eyes in amusement. “Well. Sure, I suppose.” He smiled and turned away, heading for class.
Later that night the two girls discussed Draco. “I don’t actually fancy him, you know. He’s a bit to bigheaded, to, uh…self-confident! No, I’m more for Kregg MacGyver.”
“Is he though one with the sexy Irish accent? Oh, well he’s good looking, I suppose. But I don’t know him that well…what’s he like?”
“Well he’s a beater for Ravenclaw. So that right there means he’s brain and brawn. And he’s a gentleman. He never hits beaters towards girls, and I’ve seen him open doors for passing girls. So that makes him absolutely perfect in my eyes.”
“Well, that’s cool. So are you an only child?” Jenny asked, petting Kat gently.
“Was. Now I’ve got a bloody rotten little 3-year-old brother. He always gets his way or he screams till he collapses.” Geneine said disgustedly.
“I’ve got a cousin like that,” Jenny laughed. Suddenly, all the lights turned off. “What’s going on?” Jenny asked.
“Another stupid idea to reduce tardiness.” Geneine snorted. “G’night.”
Weeks passed quickly. When the next Hogsmeade trip was announced, the girls went to find Draco and see that he remembers his date.
“Draco,” Geneine said, drawing out his name flirtatiously. “Don’t forget, ay? This weekend. And where do you want to go? There’s that new place, Naomi & Dan’s. Or we could just go from shop to shop…”
“Let’s do that,” Draco said, looking exasperated.
“He is so fun to screw with!” Geneine laughed.
“I dunno. He seems kind of lonesome. I would be two if I had a dad like his. I feel sorry for him.” Jenny said, watching him stride away, alone. Geneine rolled her eyes. “They should have put you in Hufflepuff!” she laughed.
On the morning they were headed to Hogsmeade, Jenny asked if she could tag along with Geneine. “Sure.” Geneine said, a look of sudden inspiration spreading across her face. “I’ll say my parents insisted we have a chaperone. That’ll spook him.”
“Draco, I hope you don’t mind, but my parents insisted we have a chaperone. But don’t worry. Jenny really won’t care what we do,” she told Draco winking.
“Huh?” Draco asked, looking revolted.
“I’m gonna come on your date since I don’t know my way around Hogsmeade,” Jenny said, rolling her eyes.
“Oops, that’s what I meant,” Geneine grinned at him. The she leaned back and whispered to Jenny. “Spoilsport.” When she leaned forward again she was standing face to face with Kregg.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:45 AM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

“Hi Geneine,” Kregg said softly.
“Hi Kregg,“ Geneine sighed, staring up at him.
“Want to get a butterbeer someplace?”
“Sure,” she giggled, and they walked away, leaving Draco and Jenny.
“Well, that was nice of her,” Jenny scoffed, leaning against a wall of a wand shop.
“Yeah, well that’s Geneine for you” laughed Draco, leaning next to her.
“Well, since we’re here… you want to get a butterbeer?” he asked, turning to face her.
“Me?” Jenny asked skeptically
“Well, not if you don’t want to,” Draco said, wondering why she looked so taken aback. She must have gone out with loads of guys at her old school, she was very pretty. Maybe that was why. Maybe she was surprised someone like him would dare ask her out. He hoped not.
“No, no. Sure,” Jenny smiled.
“Yeah?” Draco said, feeling silently relieved. He took her hand and led her into The Three Broomsticks. They sat down at a table and Draco ordered two butterbeers. Draco was looking very handsome in all black and Jenny was wearing orange stone-washed jeans and an over-large white sweater with a small orange cat in the center.
“So…are you enjoying school?” Draco asked formally.
“Well, everyone is pretty nice and all, but school itself is a real drag. Er……what's your favorite subject? Mines transfiguration.”
“Oh uh…Potions, I suppose.”
“Sorry about Geneine,” Jenny said, looking discomfited. “I guess she’s been hoping Kregg would ask her out for a while now.”
“Oh, yeah?” Draco said feigning surprise. He, of course, had known that. In fact he had spent all of yesterday convincing that buffoon to get Geneine out of the way. And by the looks of it, he was enjoying himself. “Well, she’s not really my type anyway,” Draco said as Jenny took a sip of butterbeer. “She’s too arrogant. Yi-i!” Jenny had just spewed her butterbeer into his face.
“Oh, I am so sorry!” Jenny said laughing as she tried to dry him off with the small napkin that had come on the bottom of her drink.
“What happened? Is the butterbeer sour?” he asked, a small smile growing on his face as he watched Jenny laugh. She really had a very nice laugh.
“No, it’s just….Geneine said the same thing about you!” Jenny explained looking amazed.
“Well that’s different…I’m a guy” Draco teasingly defended himself.
Just then Professor Lansky jogged in. “Hogwarts students! We will now be returning to school! Hurry please.” Then he left.
“What!?” hollered Geneine, rocketing up from her chair, across the room. “It’s barely been half an hour!”
“Probably wants us to get some school in, the ruddy bastard,” grumbled Kregg, as he left the place with Geneine.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 04:59 AM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

The next morning as post arrived, a large pink owl swept down next to Jenny.
“This’ll be my aunt,” she said as she unhooked the letter from the owl’s foot. She unfolded the letter and read aloud-
Oh Jenny I’ve been so worried…are you alright? Did it get you? Oh, I do hope you’re able to read this…if it did not get you then you are not to go back to Hogsmeade again!!! Do you understand? Please write back ASAP!!
- Aunt Jackie
“Huh! I’ve got a similar one from me grandma.”
“Me to.”
“I got one from my uncle! Haven’t seen him in years!” came the replies from all around. Jenny flipped the paper over grabbed a quill from her bag and wrote-
Dear Aunt Jackie,
I’m fine. But what did you mean by “it”? And why can’t I go back to Hogsmeade? Please tell me what is going on.
- Jenny

Jenny frowned as she tied her reply to the pink owl’s foot. It wasn’t like her aunt to be so over-protective. For that matter, it wasn’t like her to not elaborate immensely.
Jenny was sitting in potions waiting for class to start that morning when Draco came in and sat next to her.
“Hey, Jenny. How are you?” he asked.
“I’m fine. I just got a weird letter from my aunt, is all. And apparently, so did a lot of other people. Not all their aunts of course, but other people not in their intimate family. Did you?” she asked looking at him.
“Well now that you mention it, yes. Me and quite a few other slytherins. Most were asking if we were alright and saying they were worried, if I remember.” Draco said, looking curious.
“Well here’s why said Janet Macmillan leaning forward from behind them and handing them the news. On the front page there was a picture of Hogsmeade. But it looked strange as there was a giant standing in the middle of town. The giant looked strangely dignified, standing straight where giants usually hunch over, and wearing proper clothing not rags.
“When was that?” Jenny asked, leaking back to look at Janet.
“Apparently,” Draco said pulling her back. “Yesterday.” He pointed to the date in the article.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 07:05 AM
Syren
dreaming

oh, oh, oh, c'mon more!!

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 03:26 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

big grin

“What?!” Jenny said, looking petrified.
“That’s what it says” Draco said handing her the paper. She skimmed through it then looked back up at Draco.
“But how? I didn’t see him. I mean you think we’d hear it when a giant comes and terrorizes a town that we’re sitting in!!”
“I don’t know. Well anyway, that explains why relatives sent notes. But you’d think the school would have notified them we were okay.” Draco said ponderously. Just then Daisy came flittering in.
“Draco!” she gasped looking horror-struck. “You let this girl take the seat you were saving me?” she demanded pointing at Jenny. “C’mon now. Get, scram. Shoo!” she hustled Jenny away and sat down next to Draco.
“I’m so sorry.” Jenny said, looking disapprovingly at Draco before stalking off.
“My god!” Daisy laughed, rolling her eyes. “What a weirdo. Right?” she fluttered her lashes at Draco.
Draco got up and went after Jenny. Daisy stared after him in dismay.
“Jenny?” he said sitting next to her again. She stared sternly ahead at the teacher’s desk. “Jenny, I’m sorry. I should have stopped her. I guess I’m just a jerk.” He said looking ashamed.
“No,” Jenny’s face softened, looking toward him at last. She raised an eyebrow and said “Daisy’s just a b*tch.”
Draco laughed. “So…am I forgiven?”
“Maybe,” Jenny laughed, playfully smacking him in the arm.

After class Draco asked Jenny “Who do you have next?”
“Umm… transfiguration.” Jenny said looking at her schedule.
“That’s on the way to my next class. I’ll walk you.” Draco offered. His next class was Arithmancy, nowhere near transfiguration.
“Thanks,” Jenny said smiling.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 10:45 PM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Hey, if anyone is reading this story, I need your opinion. Should Jenny and Draco Jr. hook up, should they almost hook up but Draco turns out to be too emotional from his last girlfriends death, should they just be really good friends, or should Draco be gay? I can't decide.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 06:56 PM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Ha! I have a spoiler for my own story. stick out tongue [SPOILER - highlight to read]: The giant is Grawp, all growed up!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 07:10 PM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

It was sunny out so Jenny took her lunch outside and began eating it under a willow tree by the lake. After a few bites, Draco came over and sat down next to her.
“So,” Draco leaned against the tree, “How many boyfriends have you had?”
Jenny made a small choking sound, and then swallowed her bite of sandwich.
“Boyfriends?” she sputtered. “I haven’t had any. I used to go to an all girl school…”
“What? You did? You haven’t… wow.” Draco chuckled.
“Well, what about you?” Jenny asked indignantly. Draco leaned forward and said softly “I’ve had one.” Then he got up and said “Well, I should go,” and left. Jenny stared after him feeling slightly confused and wondered if it was something she had said.

Later that night Jenny was sitting on her bed doing homework when Geneine walked in. She was looking giddy and excited and Jenny noticed a large hickey on her neck.
“Hey, Geneine. Has Draco had any girlfriends at this school?” Jenny asked. Geneine looked startled and broke out of her daze. “Yeah, just one. Why?”
“Oh, I asked him about it and got all weird and walked off.”
“I’m not surprised. She died.” Geneine said, as if this sort of thing happened all the time.
“What?!”
“What?” Geneine said, looking up at Jenny strangely. “It’s no big deal.”
“No big deal? A girl dies and it’s no big deal?! God, you British must be really screwed up.”
“Whatever,” Geneine replied, rolling her eyes.
“Well…who was she?” Jenny asked.
“Renée Potter. Harry Potter’s daughter. She had an older brother named Max. He died too.” Geneine said flouncing on her bed.
“Wow. No wonder he went mad.” Jenny said looking awestruck.
“No that was after he went mad. Actually….he killed them.” She said softly.
“WHAT?!” she yelled. “What?!” she lowered her voice. “Why? What happened?”
“No one knows. He’s in St. Mungle’s now.”
Jenny leaned back into her pillow as the lights turned out. How horrible. She couldn’t begin to understand what it felt like for Draco, but she did know…it must have been horrible. No wonder he left so quickly. That must have been really hard for him. Jenny decided she would confront Draco about it the next morning. . This reminded her of another strange thing. Geneine. She had certainly been acting strangely about the whole thing. Maybe she was still woozy from snogging with Kregg. Jenny turned over and went to sleep.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 07:15 AM