KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » The Matrix 4: Rebooted

The Matrix 4: Rebooted
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

The Matrix 4: Rebooted

im starting a story continuing on from m3 heres what ive got planned:

1.the machines turn against the humans
2. someone(identity revealed in the next story, matrix 5:ressurections but there will be a hint in the 1st part of m4) sends a new virus into the matrix
3.neo comes back to life to fight for his surrvival against the new one that was created for version 7 of the matrix.

if you have any ideas, pm me please

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 05:53 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Interesting...

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 04:43 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

wow, that sounds really good! i can't wait to see it!

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 10:42 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

i know! that sounds awesome!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:12 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

sleep jk

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 12:34 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel Racer
Webmaster

have fun!

Imagine what you'll "know" tomorrow.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 01:28 AM
Rebel Racer is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel Racer a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel Racer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

i dun know much bout the matrix, but wuld "the matrix: reborn" be a good title for the 4th film?
i didn't kno neo died, r u sure he's dead?

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 01:48 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

...good point but ive made my mind, maybe the 5th

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 08:25 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Cut the chatter. This place really is for posting stories, not ideas.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 12:18 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

ill post the parts when i get the hard drive back because all my storys is are on the hard drie of my old comp and im waiting for it to go on dvd so i can download it onto my new one

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 04:35 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

here is part 1 :
We see green code running down the screen, the code makes the words: The Matrix. We pass that and we see more codes running down only to form the word: Rebooted. Suddenly all the codes stop and fade away into blackness then we run back from the clouds in the real world into Neos pod. The machines left him there after his tragic death.
Meanwhile inside the matrix, a new virus has been created. Agent Davis, now possessing powers more than neo and smith combined, is taking over smiths work to destroy the matrix so the humans will die. A man walking his dog blows up, in place is Agent Davis, and starts his reign of destruction. Zion is now located in the machine city since humans and machines are learning to live together the ships are no longer needed as the machines are jacking in people who want to be jacked in. somewhere in the machine city, a lost hero wakes up confused…

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 08:05 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

PART 2:

Neo crawled out of his pod but falls into a river. Unable to swim since he’s too confused he is left there to die, but one of the sentinel’s senses it and sends feedback info to the operators. Link is the first one to pick it up on his scopes. “Hey morph come and look at this”. Morpheus walks over to link and says, “what is it” “somebody is free”. “Bring him out”. Link typed something out on the keyboard and neo is sucked out of the river and into the control centre. Neo got up and ran out of the room to the main deck of the NEB (not knowing machines do it now) and jacks himself into the matrix. When he arrived, he was surprised to see people instead of 100000000 ugly things. Neo is version 6.0 when all the agents have been upgraded to versions 9.0 when Davis is version 10.0, 5 punches could easily kill neo. Back in the real world all the sentinels froze they all got out their bombs, spun around and launched them at the humans. Locke noticed this incoming with the time of impact lowering as he watched, as soon as he knew what it was, he yelled to everyone else “GET DOWN!!!” with just 1 second to everyone else did what they could until the new Zion blew up completely with no survivors in the temple

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 10:15 PM
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

Very good. big grin

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 12:44 AM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Interesting...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 05:59 AM
The Ones
Death Eater

ill do part 3 then im handing it over to captain rex to finish it since im leaving on january 1st

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 12:32 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

A blazing fire at 9056 ˚ Celsius is bringing down the temple. The sentinels were looking to exterminate survivors but to there luck there wasn’t any.
Back in the matrix neo saw a man that had neo’s exact genes. He ran over to see who he was but they were both jumped by 100 agent Davis’s each. Neo tried to save him but one punched him and before he knew what happened, he was in the North Pole in a pit of broken ice. 2 Eskimos looked at him and said “je ne pense pas que vous savez où vous êtes”. Neo tried to answer but they turned into 2 Davis’s and stuck there fists right through neo.

captain rex, the rest is up to you

bye bye

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 05:44 PM
Silver Surfer
The Last Nice Guy

Wow sounds exciting! reading

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 02:28 AM
Silver Surfer is currently offline Click here to Send Silver Surfer a Private Message Find more posts by Silver Surfer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

true but it sounds like the fool who started this has given up...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 05:37 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
antonio_nge

Hi there, i'm antonio, nice meeting you all, you have a very interesting story, do you expect to finish it soon?
I would really like to know how the story ends!!!!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 10:26 AM
antonio_nge is currently offline Click here to Send antonio_nge a Private Message Find more posts by antonio_nge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

Hmph... it sounds interesting, it needs some work. The ideas are in the right place, things just need to be fleshed out, and given some life!

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2004 05:07 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote