KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » starcrossed lovers

starcrossed lovers
Started by: Balana_twin123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Balana_twin123
I'm a newbie...TALK TO ME

starcrossed lovers

this is a story that i actually have already made so i'll just post it. Tell me what you think, some of you might think it's pointless and plus, its extremely long, so i doubt anyone will actually read it, but whatever. It's and Orlando Bloom/Keira Knighley story called

Starcrossed Lovers

The hotel room was dark, and Keira was lying on the stiff bed, looking up at nothing. She was beating herself up inside. She had the chance. Rolling over on her side, she remembered the times she and Orlando were together on and off set. And the times that nobody else knew they shared but Orlando and herself. Now, she couldn’t even get a date with anyone. Not that she wanted to, anyway. She just wanted to see Orlando’s face light up again when she would walk in the room, or the secret silent promise that he loved her when they kissed in Pirates of the Caribbean. A kiss like that couldn’t have been acting. It felt real. She anticipated the next time they would meet, wondering if he was doing the same. Wondering if he even remembered.
Driving down the road silently, Orlando switched on the radio. Driving down roads like this alone creeped him out. The radio only picked up static. Switching it off, he knocked over the picture of him and Keira that he kept. He always hid it when Kate was in the car, but he liked it. It was from the premiere, and it always made him smile. They were both smiling, Keira at the camera and Orlando at her. He thought about the day the picture was taken, a magical day, really. He had whispered in Keira’s ear right before the picture was taken that he… he loved her. He pushed it out of his mind and continued down the road. 25 minutes from the hotel, and he would be happy to be there, too. Kate was back in the states, working on a movie. Finally in the parking lot, he got out, locked the car and started to walk away. He turned around, though, and unlocked the car and took the picture of him and Keira and put it in his pocket. He relocked the car and walked across the parking lot to the hotel. He kept wondering if she remembered what he had told her that day in the picture. And if she felt the same way.
Inside the hotel room, he took off his damp jacket and tossed it on the chair and pulled off his shirt. He was tired and he needed to pick up Kate following morning. He looked out the window and saw beautiful lights from downtown London. He opened the sliding door and leaned up against the railing, letting the crisp spring night air penetrate his lungs. “Funny, how something so ordinary could be so beautiful, isn’t it?” Someone said. He quickly looked around, since he didn’t have a shirt on, and noticed someone in the hotel room next to him leaning over the balcony as well. It was Keira.
“Hey.” He said, looking over at her.
“Hey.” She said back, looking over at him as well.
And for a moment, he wished that he could just sweep her up in his arms and kiss her forever. Just love her. And he remembered what she said, how something so ordinary could be so beautiful. He agreed.
She couldn’t tell why she was so attracted to this man. Okay, maybe she did, but that’s not the point. How come she couldn’t stop thinking about him? She didn’t know why she had even said anything to him on the balcony; maybe it was what he whispered in her ear. Those. Three. Words. “Would you like to come over or something?” she heard her lips say, immediately regretting it, knowing how stupid it must have sounded.
“Sure.” He said, breaking their gaze. She quickly got remakeuped, since she had been crying earlier. In seconds, she heard a knock at the door. Orlando. She opened the door and invited him in. They sat down on the couch and talked for what seemed like hours. Hours of pure ecstasy. Finally, the subject came upon the premiere.
“Um, Orli, did you actually mean what you said that day?” She asked.
He hesitated, thinking for a minute, then looked deeply into her eyes, deeper then anyone had ever before.
“I did”
“ohgodohgodohgod” Keira thought.
He leaned closer, cautiously. She did as well, so only about 2 inches separated them.
She could almost hear him murmur her name quietly under his hot breath. Then, they took the plunge. His lips were soft and sweet and inviting. His palm brushed her cheek and a bolt of electricity shot through her body. She kissed him again, and sensed a small uplift in the corners of his mouth into a small smile. She couldn’t think, she couldn’t breath. She just wanted the moment to last forever. Just sit there and kiss this man for the rest of her life. But it wasn’t over. The kiss got deeper, slowly spilling passion kept inside into each other.
Orlando didn’t know what he was doing anymore, his mind was exploding. Then, out of nowhere, his tongue slid slowly out of his mouth and pressed against Keira’s lips, which, to Orlando’s surprised, opened. Soon, they were wrapped in a warm passion that they never shared before. Suddenly, Keira drew back.
“I know, I’m going to fast.” Orlando said, ashamed.
“No, it’s not that. It’s that you have a girlfriend and wouldn’t this be…” Keira trailed off.
“I… I don’t think I care anymore.” Orlando said, with all sincerity in his eyes. Keira felt safe, she felt like this was what love really was. She kissed him again and he kissed back. “This must be the starting of what may be the most wonderful relationship in the world.” Keira thought, and then got lost in the heat.
Soon, they parted and Orlando went to his room and Keira went to bed in hers. She didn’t fall asleep right away, she thought about the night she had endured unexpectedly with Orlando. She couldn’t sleep. She stood up and just walked around the hotel room.
“Ouch!” she said, lifting her foot to hold the pain. She had stepped on something sharp. Reaching down, she picked up what felt like a small picture frame. She switched on a light and examined it. It was a picture of her. And Orlando. She smiled and ran her finger over the crack she had made when she stepped on it. Keira walked over to the bedside table and placed it on the stand.
“Maybe it’s just… fate.” She said to the picture and turned off the light.
Orlando sighed, dropping himself onto the cool hotel bed.
“How is this going to work?” he asked himself.
“You’ll make it work.” A voice in his head said.
He knew Kate would be back in a couple of days. How was he going to tell her? He didn’t care anymore, he would go and break her heart if he needed to, he didn’t love her anymore. He never really loved her anyway, the more that he thought about it.
Suddenly, he heard a knock rhythm on the wall next to his bed. It was Keira. Smiling, he knocked back, smiling at the sudden connection between him and Keira, then slipped off into a long awaited sleep.
The morning after was strange for Keira. She just sat at the table, fingering a piece of paper and staring out the window. What exactly had happened last night? So many things buzzed in her mind. Maybe it was fate that brought them to this hotel coincidently. Thinking about last night brought a smile across her face. He didn’t have to kiss her. It was his own choice. He felt it, too. The piece of paper, she saw, was the picture of her and Orlando. She was looking at the camera and Orlando was looking at her. And there was something about it, the way he looked at her, that was magical. “He really did love me, he did mean it.”
The telephone rang, startling Orlando out of his sleep. He reached for the phone and heard a familiar voice on the other end.
“Orli! Hi! It’s Kate. You wont believe what happened. My flight was delayed.” He could almost see the pout on her face. Suddenly, her voice sounded somewhat annoying to him. He didn’t really feel like talking to her right now.
“That’s not good. When should I pick you up?” Orlando said, cutting to the chaise.
“Um, I don’t know, I’ll call you. I love you and I miss you sooooo much!” she gushed.
“I-I gotta go.” He hung up the phone and combed his fingers through his hair. What had he gotten into?
“Hey, Keira.” Orlando stood in the doorway, leaning up against the wall.
”Hey.” She said, wondering what he was doing here.
“Last night, it was amazing. And, um, I got to thinking…” he scratched the back of his neck. Keira looked at him, with smiles in her eyes.
“Would you like to do something with me later. Kate’s flight was delayed and I have the day to do something and spending the day with you sounds really nice.” He drew out the last part just a little bit. Keira’s eyes smiled wildly.
“Oh, that would be wonderful, I’d really like that. Around what time?” She asked, mentally crossing her fingers to be at night, that way it would really be a date.
“How about, 7ish? My best friend works down with the boat and we could rent one and like, have dinner or something.” Orlando was testing the water.
“that sounds great, I’ll be ready.” She said, staring into his eyes, keeping herself up only by leaning on the open door.
“see you then, I guess.” He waved and walked over to his room. Keira closed the door, biting her lip from smiling to big. She was going on a date. Tonight. With Orlando Bloom. She rushed to the dresser to see what she could wear. She decided on her best blue jeans and a cute white tee shirt. Perfect. Soon, 7ish came around and any minute she would hear the knock on the door. Just as she was thinking this, she heard it. Keira looked at herself quickly in the mirror and then opened the door to see his smiling face.
“Ready?” he asked.
“I was born ready.” She answered.

Old Post May 26th, 2004 01:28 PM
Balana_twin123 is currently offline Click here to Send Balana_twin123 a Private Message Find more posts by Balana_twin123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Balana_twin123

The boat was beautiful, a nice motorboat, but not too flashy. Just right. He helped Keira into the boat, and then jumped in as well. The thanked his friend by saluting and he and Keira were shoved off.
“Have you ever driven a motorboat?” Keira asked.
“Nope.” He said, grinning, and then hit the gas hard and made the boat lurch forward, fast. Keira squealed with delight and threw her hands up in the air. They reached the middle of the lake and Orlando punched the break, making them lurch again and making Keira squeal again. Laughing, she sat back in her chair and saw him staring at her. She smiled and so did he.
“What are we going to do out here?” she asked, gazing up at the already dark blue sky, speckled with a few stars.
“I brought some things to eat.” He said, looking behind him. He brought out a little cooler and looked inside.
“Oh, damn, I forgot the food on the counter.” He said, slapping his hand on his forehead.
“That’s alright, I’m not that hungry anyway.” Keira reassured him.
“Really?”
“Yeah.”
“Me, too.” He smirked and they both started laughing.
Then he looked in the cooler again.
“I did bring something.” He reached inside and brought out a small bottle of what looked like Champaign, “ I kind of feel weird saying this, but I really like you Keira.” He brought out two glasses also and poured in the drink.
“I love Champaign.” Keira whispered, almost to herself. Orlando handed her the glass and she gladly took in.
“Look at that, I love the city.” She said, leaning back on the side of the boat and looking at the lit-up city.
“Yeah, it’s gorgeous at night.” He said, but he wasn’t looking at the city, he was looking at her. She took a sip of her drink. It was the best thing she had ever taisted in her whole entire life.
When they got back to the hotel, he stopped her before she went in.
“Would you mind terribly if I came in. I need to talk to you.” Orlando said. She nodded and let them both in. They sat on the couch, just like the night before. Something cought Orli’s eye, something on the table.
“I found that on the floor last night, is it yours?” she asked. It was the picture.
“Yeah, do you remember the day it was taken?” he asked.
“Yes.”
Orlando gulped.
“Do you remember what I said to you?”
Now it was Keira’s turn to gulp.
“Yes.”
“I still feel the same way.” He said, looking into her eyes again, almost reading her thoughts.
“Me, too.” She said, and kissed him softly. And then again. And again. Pretty soon, she felt his hand on her cheek and his tongue on her lips. She let it in, kissing with more passion. Orlando felt so, so complete. This was the missing piece that he was trying to fill since he got together with Kate. Keira was the missing piece. He hugged her closer and he felt her hand on his cheek as well.
Just then, the door flew open and someone dropped their bags.
“ORLANDO, WHAT THE HELL?!” Kate screamed. Their heads jerked over to the doorway.
“Keira, you whore! You *****! Orlando’s mine! He’s taken! What the hell were you thinking, Orlando? What are you doing?” she was screaming louder now. Kate grabbed a glass and threw it at Keira’s head. She picked up her bags and ran out of the room. Orlando jumped up and ran after her. At the end of the hall, she turned around.
“Orlando, I never want to see your face ever again!” she screamed, and slapped his face, scraping it with one of the rings on her hand. He could feel that the cut was bleeding, but he didn’t care. She ran down the steps, leaving him to turn around and face Keira. He found her huddled on the couch, crying.
“I knew this was going to happen. She called me a ***** and a whore. I knew this would go wrong, it was all going to backfire.” She trembled and held where she was bleeding from the glass that Kate threw. He sad town next to her, hugging her huddled body and stroked her hair.
“I’m so sorry. Everything’s going to be fine.” He said, reassuringly. They both sat there for a while, just holding each other.
“Orlando.”
“Yes.”
“I still love you.” She said, running her fingers threw his messy head of dark curls.
“I still love you.” He said, smiling, and kissed her. After a while, she fell asleep in his arms. He smiled, and rested his head on her chest, and quietly murmured before falling asleep as well.
“I love you, Keira.”
She woke up, with Orlando holding her still from the night before. She smiled at the thought, and then shook him awake.
“Orlando.” She whispered. He lifted his head and smiled.
“How’s your forehead?”
“It’s fine.”
“Let me see.” He motioned for her to turn her head, “looks pretty painful.”
“Well, you have your own war scar yourself. What happened?”
“She slapped me and her ring scraped my cheek, nothing too bad.” He brushed it away.
“Shit, she was mad last night. And she had a right to. She didn’t know what was going on.” Keira sympathized.
“Yeah, I suppose it was kind of strange, walking in on your serious boyfriend making out with his co-star.” Orlando teased.
They got up and Orlando caught sight of himself in the mirror.
“I look like hell.” He stated, “I’m going to go change.”
“Okay, see you.” Keira waved and looked around in the mini-bar for something to eat. The phone rang and she picked it up.
“Keira? This is Ronna.”
“Ronna! It’s been so long! Why are you calling me in my hotel?”
“Well, I heard that you were staying there and I just wanted to tell you that you’ve got the part of Georgia in “Mistake”, that new movie Jerry’s doing.”
“Oh, that’s so great! I’m so excited! Who got the part of Ronny?”
“Orlando, actually. You guys got another movie together, isn’t that great?”
“Phenomenal! He’s staying at the same hotel, I have to go tell him! Bye!”
“But wait, I-“ Ronna was too late; Keira had already put the phone down and was halfway out the door.
“Orlando! Open up.” Keira knocked and shouted in.
“Just a sec, I just got out of the shower.” Orlando called and a few seconds later came to the door. In a towel.
“I’m sorry to burst in on you and everything, but Ronna just called. We got the part! We both did!” Keira told him.
“Oh, wow, that’s great! So I got Ronny and you got Georgia?”
“Yep.”
“Did she say when shooting was going to start?”
Keira put her hand to her mouth.
“Oh, shoot, I hung up on her.” Keira admitted.
Orlando laughed.
“Well, I’ll let you get dressed and all.” Keira said, taking one last look at Orlando in a towel and then turned back to her room.
Days turned into weeks, and weeks into months. Each day, Keira and Orlando fell more and more in love. Acting jobs came and went, but they were still together. They had been filming Pirates of the Caribbean 2 for a few weeks when Orlando approached Johnny.
“Johnny, can I talk with you for a minute?” He asked and Johnny nodded and followed Orlando behind one of the trailers.
“Johnny, I need some help. I want to marry Keira.” He said.
“Well, then, propose! You’ve been together, what, 4 months now?” Johnny asked.
“Five, actually.” Orlando corrected, “I need your help finding the right ring.”
“Boy, i know just the thing.” Johnny said, and then added, “my trailer, tonight. Around 9ish.”
“Okay, thanks Johnny.” Orli patted Johnny’s shoulder before retreating to where Keira sat.
Orlando knocked on Keira’s hotel room later that day, after the crew and cast had all gone to the hotel rooms. This was, of coarse, a different hotel room then they shared their feelings for each other.
“Come it.” She called and he opened the door. She was at the mirror, brushing her hair.
”Hey.” He said, smiling.
“Hey.” She smiled back and pulled him into a kiss.
“What was that for?” Orlando said, after the lip lock.
“Everything.” She said, and turned back to the mirror.
“Well, I’m going to hit the sack so, good night.” He kissed the top of her head.
“Goodnight.” She said, watching Orlando as he walked out of the room. Sighing, she continued brushing her hair. Something about him, it seemed different for some reason. She couldn’t put her finger on it, but lately he had been acting a little strange, almost like he was embarrassed or self-conscious around her. She wondered if she had done something to make him uncomfortable. She couldn’t think of any, but the reoccurring thought of it kept popping back up in her mind.
“303, 304, 305,306, here we go, 307.” Orlando found Johnny’s hotel room and knocked quietly.

Old Post May 26th, 2004 01:30 PM
Balana_twin123 is currently offline Click here to Send Balana_twin123 a Private Message Find more posts by Balana_twin123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Balana_twin123

“Johnny, it’s me. I came-“
“I know who it is. Who else would come to my room at 9?” Johnny said, swinging open the door.
“Oh, right.” Orlando said, smugly.
“Follow me.” Johnny grabbed his coat and started walking down the hall. Orlando followed.
“Where are we going?” Orlando asked Johnny as the crossed the parking lot.
“Why, were finding Keira’s engagement ring, remember?” Johnny answered and pushed a button on a key ring. Johnny’s car beeped twice and flashed it’s lights. Apparently, the car was open.
“Will someone be open this late?” Orli asked.
“Oh, yes. One of my good friends, in fact.” Johnny tuned on the engine and they were off down the road. After 30 minutes of turns and twists, they entered what looked like some kind of town.
“This place has the best tiffany’s that you could imagine. Rings with diamonds the size of nickels!” Johnny smiled, pulling into a parking lot and turning off the car. They walked inside the store and Orlando was amazed at the dazzling rings before him. One had to be perfect for Keira. He knew it. After looking around for a while, he found it. The perfect ring.
“Than one.” Orlando pointed to it, “I want that one.”
On the ride home, Orlando switched on the radio and moved the dial so until he found a good station.
“You are listening to 102.5, the window. Coming up next is “A Reason” sung by Hoobastank.” The radio said to them.
“Nice name.” Johnny commented as the song started.

I found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you.

Orlando thought about the words of this song, smiling at the connection. He did have a reason. Keira was his reason.
Keira was listening to the same song back at the hotel and sang along with it.

I found a reason to show
The side of me you didn’t know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you.

Keira mumbled the rest of the song and drifted to sleep, completely oblivious to what Orlando had just bought. For her.

The light poured in threw the open window and Orli squinted. Another day of shooting. He looked at the top of the dresser. It was still there, the teal Tiffany’s box that held Keira’s engagement ring. He put on a shirt and some pants and got ready for another day. Outside his room stood Keira.
“Hey, babe.” He said, with a puzzled look on his face.
“I want to show you something.” Keira said, her face lighting up.
“But we have to go shoot the movie.” He told her.
“They can wait, it’ll only take a minute. Please?”
“Okay, but where are we going?”
“You’ll see.” A smile spread across Keira’s face as she said this. They walked outside and they made their way behind the hotel. He followed Keira on a small foot path.
“Where is it that your taking me?” Orlando said.
“You’ll see and you’ll love it. We’re almost there.” She reached for his hand and she led him around one more corner and he saw what she had led him to. It was the most amazing view he had ever seen, overlooking the ocean and the harbor of pirate-looking ships below.
“It’s beautiful.” He said, breathless, and pulled Keira to his side.
“I know, isn’t it?”
“How did you find it?”
“I found it the first day we were here, i wondered what the footpath led to so i followed it.” Keira shrugged.
“We better get back, though.” Orlando reminded her and they turned around to go to the set.
Keira watched Orlando the entire time they were shooting. Just watching him do his work. He would look over and smile every once in awhile. She just watched him, what may be the most gorgeous man in the world. At least, in her eyes he was.
Orlando noticed Keira staring at him, it reminded him that he was in love. Finally, the scene that had taken them about 3 hours to shoot was okayed by Gore and he let them have a break. Keira started to walk over, but she wasn’t watching where she was going. A guy moving a large camera and it’s stand ran right into her and the camera toppled on to her, hitting her head hard enough to knock her out.
“Keira!” He ran over to where she layed. Everyone rushed over as well. She was bleeding; in the nose and a gash probably from broken camera lense glass was right above her right eyebrow.
“MOVE!” Johnny pushed threw the crowd and kneeled down next to Orli, taking Keira’s hand and searched for a pulse.
“Call 911!” he shouted, “no, no, no, this can’t happen.” He mumbled.
Orlando held Keira’s head, and said her name over and over. He ran fingers through her hair and searched her face. This couldn’t be happening. She had to wake up.
“Johnny, does she have a pulse?” he looked over at his co-star.
“There’s one, but its rapid and jerky. We need an ambulance. She could have suffered serious head injury.”
“Ohgodohgodohgod.” Orlando mumbled, lifting Keira’s head a little.

Old Post May 26th, 2004 01:31 PM
Balana_twin123

“The ambulance just arrived!” someone said in the crowd and sure enough, men with a stretcher pushed passed all the people and loaded up Keira.
“Can I come?” Orlando asked, hopefully, to the ambulance people.
“Are you family?”
“No, but I’m kinda her boyfriend and she’s really important to me. Please.”
“Fine, get in.” one of the men said and they all hopped into the truck and sped off to the hospital.
The second Keira came back to consciousness; she felt a sharp pain in her forehead.
“Ouch!” she tried to put her hand to it to help the pain, but someone was holding it. It was Orlando, looking rather anxious and tired.
“Hey, babe.” He said, smiling and squeezed her hand.
“What happened?” She asked, propping herself up on her elbow.
“You ran into a camera and you got cut up pretty bad. They stitched you all up.”
“I can tell.” Keira said, wincing at the pain.
“Your parents are on the way, they got on a plane as soon as I called them.”
“Thanks for coming, Orli. I feel like such a ditz.”
“It’s okay, I’ve had those moments.” Orlando said and they laughed.
She felt exhausted so she leaned her head back on the pillow and fell back asleep, still holding onto Orlando’s hand. Orlando watched her for a little longer, thinking how beautiful she was, especially when she was asleep. She looked so peaceful and happy. Then, he walked out of the room. He took out his cell phone and dialed Johnny’s number.
“Hello?”
“Johnny, it’s me. I need you to do one more thing for me.”

Fifteen minutes later, Johnny burst threw the door of the emergency room.
“You sure you want to do this?” He asked Orlando.
“Positive.”
“Okay, go for it.”

Orlando walked back into Keira’s room and sat down beside her. He combed her hair with his fingers and she opened one eye.
“Hey.” She said and smiled weakly.
“Keira, I want to ask you something.”
“What?”
he reached into his pocket and brought out the diamond engagement ring he had bought for her the night before and slipped it on her finger. Her other eye shot open.
“Oh, my god.” Keira said.
“Keira Knightley, will you marry me?” He asked.
Keira couldn’t breath, her eyes sparkled with excitement and happiness.
“Yes! Yes I will!” she cried, with a smile from ear to ear. She sat up and kissed him with all her heart. He kissed back and brushed back her hair. Just then, both her parents walked in.
“my, my, we seem to be feeling better.” Her mother said.
They stopped kissing and smiled at Mr. And Mrs. Knightley.
“Mom! I’m engaged!” Keira shouted.
“What?!” Her mom rushed over to Keira, who showed her left hand ring finger with a glittering diamond ring on it.
“My, my, it’s beautiful!” Mrs. Knightley said, then looked up at Orlando and smiled. Keira’s dad walked over to him and put a hand on Orli’s shoulder.
“You are a lucky man, Orlando.” He said.
“I know I am,” Orlando replied, squeezing Keira’s hand and then kissing it, “I know.”
When Keira got out of the hospital a few days later, she was ready to work again. Gore let her take it easy anyway. Everyone would come up to either her or Orlando and say congratulations and Annamaria gasped when she saw the ring.
“It’s gorgeous! I wish my man would have gotten me one of those.” She said, smirking.
“It is beautiful.” Keira confessed, looking at it.
“Keira, your in the next scene, your going to have to take the ring off, your not married yet.” Gore said.
“Oh, fine.” Keira reluctantly took of the elegant ring and gave it to Gore to hold on to.
“If you loose it, I’ll kill you with my bare hands.” Keira threatened jokily and she went off and found her mark.
“AND… ACTION!” Gore rang out.
That night, Orlando was lying down in his bed, almost asleep, when he heard a knock at the door. It had to be Keira.
“Come in.” He yelled and sure enough, in walked Keira. She walked over and sat on the chair by his bed.
“Can you bleave it?”
“Hardly.”
“Me either.
“Do you think we’ll be together 20 years from now.” Orlando asked.
“Yes.” She answered, then looked down at the ring again.
“What will it be like, Orlando?”
“I don’t know, I’ve never been married before. I’ve never had a family of my own before. But you know what? There isn’t a person out there that I’d rather find out with then you.”
Keira whispered his name and looked deep into his intense dark brown eyes.
“Me, neither.”
They stayed there, for the longest time, just looking at each other and wondering what the future will bring.
“Can you say it one more time?” Keira broke the silence.
“Say what?” asked Orli.
“You know, what you said to me in the hospital. I need to hear it again. I love the way it sounds when you say it.”
“Keira, will you marry me.”
“Yes.” She smiled sweetly. Keira walked over to his bed and laid down next to him, propping her head up with her hand to face him. Orlando reached over and kissed her. Keira realized it was the first kiss since they had been engaged. She kissed him back.
“Orlando, have you seen my-WOAH!” Johnny waltzed in, seeing them making out.
Quickly, Orlando and Keira parted and stared at him. Johnny’s face got red.
“Dreadfully sorry, I will make sure and knock next time.” Johnny hurried out the door. Keira and Orlando exchanged looks, and then burst out laughing.

Old Post May 26th, 2004 01:32 PM
Balana_twin123

“Did you see his face when he first walked in?” Keira asked, mimicking the exasperated face.
“Oh, beautiful, Keira.” Orlando joked.
“Well, I better go.” Keira leaned over to kiss her fiancé and then left.
Back at Keira’s hotel room, Keira couldn’t sleep. Again. She really hadn’t had a good night sleep since she was proposed to. After laying in her bed for an hour trying to sleep, she gave in and got up. She needed to let all the emotions she held inside out. Now. Now was perfect. Without grabbing shoes or a robe, she ran down the hotel stairs in her white satin nightdress. She ran straight out the doors, out into the pouring rain. Perfect. She ran out into the parking lot and let it all out, She spun around, laughed, screamed her heart out. She just needed to let her love and feelings flow. She was soaked to the bone. She didn’t care, she wanted to tell everyone in the world know. So she did.
”EVERYONE, I’M IN LOVE WITH ORLANDO BLOOM!” She screamed at the top of her lungs, then laughed so hard she had to sit down on the wet sidewalk. When she was finished, she ran back inside to her hotel room, dripping with rainwater, climbed into bed, and fell asleep instantly. About an hour later, she woke up to something outside her window. She rushed to it, opened it up, and looked down. There stood Orlando, in the parking lot, screaming and running around. She laughed, wondering if she looked this inane when she did it earlier. Orlando must have spotted her, because he came up below her window and motioned for her to come down. She nodded and quick as a flash, she sprinted down the steps again and out of the lobby. He was waiting for her.
“Did you see me earlier?” Keira asked.
“Yes, and I had to do the same, it looked incredibly fun.” He said, pulling her by the hand into the middle of the parking lot.
“What are we doing?” She asked.
“We’re dancing.” He answered, putting one his right hand on her hip.
“But there’s no music!”
“So?” and at that, he dipped her. When he brought her back up, she was giggling madly. She put her open hand on his shoulder and they danced in the rain. In their nightclothes. Orlando wore a worn-in gray shirt and some jeans. He had apparently gotten dressed before coming outside, unlike Keira, who was still in her nightdress. She didn’t care, though. She was having to much fun.
When Orlando woke up the next day, it was late. The movie was finished so they had a few days just to hang out unless Gore wanted them to redo a scene. So he got dressed and grabbed his wallet. He wanted to go shopping. He didn’t know for what, just window-shopping.
Outside, it was warm, very warm. Orlando wished he had put on shorts instead of jeans. He walked around for a bit, and then found a flower shop. He was going to go in and buy some for Keira, but he was stopped.
“Orlando! Is that you?!” a recognizable voice said behind him. Kate.
“Kate, what are you doing here?” he asked, almost annoyed.
“I should ask you the same! I’m here with my family. What are you doing here?” She asked, with a cheesy smile.
With her family, sure.
“ I was shooting a movie, it just ended. I’m shopping.” He said, flatly.
“For what?”
“Well, I was going to-“
“I have to show you this one restaurant! It’s so fabulous!” she took his hand and pulled him away.
“But Kate, I-“
“No, I must insist.” She said. They came to a cheesy French restaurant, a café. Inside, she ordered for them, one soy latte. Two straws. Once the guy at the register gave them the drink, she sat them down at a table outside.
“I’ve missed you sooooo much! And I forgive you for all that Keira crap I keep hearing. I mean, it can’t be true. You guys were together for one night, and then you went running after me when I left. I know your sorry and I forgive you.” She said, taking a sip. She offered it to him, but he shook his head.
“I’m not thirsty.” He told her.
“Oh.” Kate said, almost hurt.
“Kate, listen, your getting the wrong idea. I don’t love you anymore.” He said, firmly.
“Oh, come on. You were with me forever!” she said, smiling again.
“I gotta go.” Orlando stood up and started to walk away.
“Hey, let me walk you back to your hotel.” She said, holding his hand. They walked to the outside of the building and right there, in front of tons of people, kissed him, Tongue and all. Before Orli could pull away, the paparazzi jumped out of the ally way and started snapping photos. He quickly pulled away and ran as fast as he could to his hotel, leaving Kate there to tell the reporters about their wonderful date they just had. She had him; hook, line, and sinker.
Back at his hotel room door, he caught his breath. Before going inside, he called Keira on her cell phone. No answer. He ran down two flights of stairs to Johnny’s room.
“Johnny, have you seen Keira?” He asked as soon as his co-worker opened the door.
“Yes, she left about an hour ago. I can’t tell ya what about, though, it’s a surprise.” He said.
”Holy shit. Kate saw me on the street and took me for some coffee. I didn’t want any so I left, but she followed and kissed me ,and the reporters, they jumped out of the ally before I could stop her and now it’s going to be all over the news! Johnny, what am I going to do?” Orli put a hand to his head. He had a huge headache.
“Wow, you have yourself a problem there. The trouble with the media is that they can’t be stopped. It’s going to be near impossible to prove the story wrong, unless…” Johnny stopped talking for a dramatic pause.
“Unless what? I’ll do anything, what if Keira finds out?”
“Unless you do something so big, so loud, that the media will have to capture it and everyone will forget about Kate kissing you. Now, go back to your room and think up a plan and leave me to find my sock, okay?”
“Alright. Thanks Johnny, you’re a real lifesaver.”
“Good luck.” Johnny yelled down the hall to Orlando, who was already half way up the stairs.
“That was the most fun I’ve had in ages!” Keira exclaimed to Zoe Saldana, who played Annamaria in the movies.
“That was fun, I love going shopping!” Zoe answered and plopped down on the bed.
”My feet are killing me.” Keira said, kicking off her shoes.
“I’m going to turn on the tube, maybe there’s some old Gilligin’s island reruns on or something.” Zoe reached for the remote and turned on the TV. She surfed the channels for a while, not finding anything good.
“Wait! Go back!” Keira jumped on the bed and grabbed the remote, turning the channel back one.
“-Orlando Bloom caught kissing ex-girlfriend Kate Bosworth outside of the Caribbean restraint. Soon after the lip lock, the new Hollywood hunk ran off before we could ask him if this meant the engagement he has with Keira Knightly, his co-star in the movie Pirates of the Caribbean, was off. Although, we did get to speak with Kate about the story.” The TV said, with a videotape of her fiancé kissing Kate. Tears came to her eyes and she started to quiver.
“Yes, Orlando and I were just on the first date since our breakup. All this talk about Keira and him is stupid and not real. He was actually using her to make me jealous, that’s what he told me. And at first I was kind of agitated, but then I decided that I really do love him and he loves me back. So were on again!” Kate said to the screen. Tears were now rolling down Keira’s cheeks and she was holding back sobs.
“Oh, god.” Zoe said, closing her eyes, clearly stating she didn’t want to have heard that, “Keira, don’t listen to them, it’s probably a made-up story.” She hugged her.
“But, he was kissing her!” Now, Keira couldn’t hold them back anymore, sobs spilled out like rain.
“It’s going to all turn out fine.”
“No it’s not! I… I need to speak to him. Now.” Keira got up, but Zoe held her back.
“Not looking like that you aren’t, you look like you just got in a fight with your mascara. I’ll fix you up and then you can go talk to Prince Charming.”
“Okay.”
“Good, now, lets get you cleaned up.”
Zoe cleaned her face with a warm washcloth and brushed her hair out. Then, she applied the mascara again and smiled.
“Now, go find him. Go!” She urged and Keira was out the door.
Orlando was in his room, thinking about what to tell Keira when he heard a knock on the door.
”Come in!” He yelled. It was Keira.
“Orlando, I need you to tell me what happened.” She said simply. She felt like her heart was in her throat.
”That’s what I needed to talk to you about. It’s not what it looks like. It’s a really long story.”
“Well, I want to hear it. I thought you and her were over. Is there something you need to tell me?” she asked.
“Well, she found me on the street and she took me into a restaurant but I didn’t want to go. She took me anyway and I tried to leave, but she followed and she kissed me and all these reporters just came out of the ally and started taking pictures. It wasn’t my fault!” Orlando explained.
“But you were kissing her, too!” she said.
“No, I wasn’t. It’s not what it looks like.”
“Well, it sure looks like it. It sure looks like you still have feelings for her, and if that’s true, we can put a ending to the marriage. We can put an end to the relationship. You used me! To make her jealous! I really thought you cared. I really thought you loved me, and just to tell you, I loved you. I did, I really did.” And at that, Keira stood up and walked out of the room.
”But Keira, that’s not true! Listen to me!” He ran into the hall, but she was already turning into her room 7 doors down. He raced to it, but she closed it and locked it. Heaving with sadness, he walked back to his room. For the first time in his life for years, he cried. He cried for hours. Finally, he got a hold of himself and called Johnny with the hotel phone.

Old Post May 26th, 2004 01:34 PM
Balana_twin123

“Johnny, she doesn’t love me anymore.”
“What?”
“She saw it on the news. She saw us.”
“That’s bad, boy. Very bad.”
“I don’t know what to do. We’ve never been in a fight before.”
”All couples have fights, it’s what brings them closer.”
”What if she calls off the wedding?”
“Orlando, if there’s one thing I’ve learned it’s this. Love will find a way, and if she really loves you, she won’t call off the wedding.”
“Okay.”
”Suck it up, boy, you can do this.”
”Okay, thanks.”
”Bye.”
“Wait! Jack, did you ever find your sock.”
“Yes, it was behind the TV.”
“Nice. Bye, then.” Orlando hung up and sighed. He hoped Johnny was right. He looked at the clock, it was about 10 at night. He decided that he better get some sleep. He took off his changed into a t-shirt and some sweatpants and climbed into bed. The second he hit the pillow, he shot up.
“I’ve got it!” He jumped out of bed, grabbed a jacket and his shoes, and was out the door.
Keira rolled over onto her side. It was the morning after the worst day of her life. Something smelled good. She opened one eye, then the other shot open as well at the sight. Her room was filled with roses. White roses. For forgiveness. Everywhere were vases with roses in them, on the counter, on the television, sticking out of the pocket of her coat. On the pillow next to her was a single red rose with a label that said:

Your one of a kind.
Sorry about yesterday
I love you, Keira.
-Orlando

Old Post May 26th, 2004 01:35 PM
Balana_twin123

the end

Old Post May 26th, 2004 01:35 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

sleep

Old Post May 29th, 2004 12:35 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

ohh !
it is over!
good!
great!
hehehe

Old Post May 29th, 2004 12:36 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Thats harsh punkyhermy! Shame on thou! The rules of the GenFic Area are that you are to not spam other writers!
Plus, I actually liked the story.

Old Post May 31st, 2004 03:21 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

oh!
sorry!i was kiddin actually because i didn't even read it...i was just kiddin about th elenght of teh story

Old Post May 31st, 2004 03:54 PM
Kid Kurdy

To be honest, it's not my cup of tea, but at least you have got the guts to show people your writings. Don't let negative remarks put you down, but don't ignore good advise smile.

Keep up the good work.

Old Post May 31st, 2004 08:53 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CookiesnCream

i liked it...but i dunno bout the ending but it was good

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 07:59 PM
CookiesnCream is currently offline Click here to Send CookiesnCream a Private Message Find more posts by CookiesnCream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orli/keiralover

i thought it was great,but i'm not too sure about the ending!!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 04:31 PM
orli/keiralover is currently offline Click here to Send orli/keiralover a Private Message Find more posts by orli/keiralover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

I think she might be dead......

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 05:29 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Not my type of story, but I liked it. smile

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 02:46 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote