KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Fanficiton about Lily and James

Fanficiton about Lily and James
Started by: Lily Evans

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lily Evans

Tongue Fanficiton about Lily and James

(A/N: I don’t not own any of but the plot…so enjoy the work(well some of it) of Ms. J.K. Rowling!!!

Chapter One:
Understand?
*Lily’s POV

“Click,” the sound Lily had been waiting for: the door to unlock. Although it was 1:30am and Lily was in bed hold on very tightly to her wand, her door was being opened.

Lily’s heart was breaking into two: it was her dad opening her door. Every year since her third year at Hogwarts, Lily’s Dad had tried to touch her. But every time he did try Lily would use her wand as a threat. She knew he wouldn’t want people involved with what he was trying to do. So her dad never got to touch her.

This year though, Lily turned seventeen, which means she could do magic and no would know, Lily was going to fight back this time.

Lily felt something touch her arm. Sitting up Lily brought her wand up to her fathers face.

“Dad, I am now allowed to do magic so if I were you I would leave,” said Lily so quiet she thought maybe her dad didn’t hear or maybe he was just plain stupid. Stupid as Lockhart (A/N: Ouch that hurts), for Lily felt his hand touch her breast.

“Incarcerous,” whispered Lily and her father was bond by ropes that came out of her wand. “ I am sorry Dad but you don’t listen now leave this room and do not enter it with out my say so ever again. Also do not ever touch me again unless it is in a fatherly form, understand?” Andrew Evans nodded his head and looked at his daughter as he had never before. Maybe he just realized what I could do with six year of training to be a witch, Lily thought to here self. “ Good now leave,” with a flick of her wand the ropes were gone and her father left with out so much as a good night or a look.

Sighing Lily magically locked her door and got into bed. Falling into an uneasy sleep Lily thought of tomorrow. Tomorrow Lily was going to Diagon Alley to meet Maddie. But Maddie wasn’t to meet Lily until the day after tomorrow, Lily just told her parents that so she could leave early. Lily finally closed her eyes and fell asleep.
*James POV

James Potter sat at his desk writing a letter to someone, and talking to his best friend, Sirius Black.

“ Well Padfoot what could I do to make Lily—no convince Lily to go out with me?” There was no answer. James turned around and saw that his friend had fell asleep. Deciding to do the same James threw the owl (A/N: not very nice I know but he did it softly.) out the window and went to sleep thinking about a certain redhead girl.

(A/N: I know that was short but don’t worry the next chapters will be longer by far I promise. Please tell me what you thought…..good and bad. Thanks Lily

George in the Sorcerer's Stone

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 10:51 PM
Lily Evans is currently offline Click here to Send Lily Evans a Private Message Find more posts by Lily Evans Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

Wrong forum; Post it at Misc>General Fiction Area

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 01:43 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I like the story, but it belongs in Gen Fic...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 03:09 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lily Evans

Yeah I know I just wanted to see if anyone liked it...sorry!!!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 04:03 PM
Lily Evans is currently offline Click here to Send Lily Evans a Private Message Find more posts by Lily Evans Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lily Evans

(A/N: I own it all. It was my wonderful Ideas. Okay well I kinda borrowed them from this person…never mind none of it is mine it is all J.K. Rowling. Happy Reading!!!)

Chapter Two:
The Rose
*Lily and James Dream
A boy, about eleven, stands around an odd little shop, a shop filled with owls and other such animals and next to that shop was a shop for wands. The boy had hair that was messy, but he kept is messy, like he didn’t want it to go neat. He laughed at something his friend had said, punching him light in the arm and moving to mess up his friend’ s hair. The other boy was trying to push him away while fixing his perfectly set black hair. Then all of the sudden the boy turns and sees a girl with vivid red hair staring at the two boys. The second boy pokes his friend and points to the girl. The girl, blushing, started to walk off but was stopped by someone putting a hand on her shoulder and turned her around. The girl found her self, looking at the untidy hair boy.

“Hey my name is James, James Potter. And yours beautiful?”

“Lily, Lily Evans.”

“Well Lily,” said James. “My buddy Sirius over there pointed you out to me and I had to introduce my self to you. So going to Hogwarts? First year?”

“Yeah and you?”

“Yeah, so do you want~”

“Hey, Potter!” said an oily voice. Lily turned around and saw a hooked nosed boy about the same age looking at them with up most hate on his face.

“Snape. What do you want?” The boy who James said was Sirius had a look of hate on his face as well, but was looking at the hooked nose boy. “You had better get out of here Snape before I make you.”

“Oh yeah Black? What are you going to do about it?”

“Why are you guys fighting?” asked a very confused Lily, “what is the point?” Snape looked at her and smiled.

“Stay out of it you little Mudblood.” Lily not knowing what it meant took no offence but James and Sirius did, for both of them had attacked Snape and started to beat him up. Lily didn’t care if that was the worst thing to say she thought they shouldn’t have hit Snape anyway, so she walked away.

“Lily! Lily, wait up!” Lily turned to see James coming after her so Lily started to walk away faster not caring where she was going Lily turned back around and didn’t see the wall until…WHAM!
*End dream
*Lily’s POV
Lily Evans woke up with a start and grabbed her face as if she really did hit the wall. Face flushed, Lily got out of bed and looked outside her window, the blinds already opened, she could see the sun shining bright. Lily looked at the clock: 10:00 am. Damn Lily thought to her, I’m going to be late. That stupid dream why do I keep remembering that stupid day? That day Lily cursed because on the day she met James Potter.
Lily got dressed and went downstairs and ran into her mother, Eleanor Evans.

“Sorry Mum,” Lily smelt what was cooking. “ ummm Mum what is cooking?”

“Your fav, blueberry waffles and eggs, oh I can’t drive you this morning but your father can, hope that is alright.” And Mrs. Evans went back to cooking, missing the look of dread on her daughters face.

“Umm, sure Mum no biggie,” Petunia Evans came down the stairs and glared at Lily. Petunia looked a lot like their mother; expect Petunia had more of a horse face. Mrs. Evans and Petunia had blonde hair and were both very tall. Lily looked like no one in her family…in fact sometimes Lily thought that she wasn’t related to any of her family.

“Morning sweet dear sister of mine. Are you ready to go back to that freak school of yours?” Petunia was whispering so Mrs. Evans wouldn’t hear. “I mean, you want to get back there to your job, you job of being the school’s ****. Your already Daddy’s little **** aren’t you?” The glass that Petunia was holding shattered in to little pieces and Petunia was thrown of her chair.
“MUM! DID YOU SEE WHAT THAT—THAT FREAK DID?” Petunia shouted to her mother.

“But petunia dear, Lily is all the way over on the other side of the table and she doesn’t have her wand with her, do you Lils?” That reminded her of something.

“Nope but thanks for reminding me I left it up stairs. I’ll just go and get my stuff now.” Going up stairs Lily met her father.

“Morning Flower, how did you sleep?”

“Well, after I locked my door I slept quite well, thanks you,” and with that Lily went to her room. Once Lily got to her room she saw an all white owl that she knew it to be James’.
“Tap, tap, tap,” the owl wanted in. Lily went over to her window and let the owl in. Untying the letter Lily stopped due to two things. One of them was Lily had never taken a letter from James; she learned that in her second year when he sent something Lily didn’t want to bring back up. Another thing was the scent she caught, the scent of watermelons. It was the scent of James.

Shaking her head to rid her thoughts of that she shooed the owl out of her room when it didn’t go. Waiting for the howler I send with him year, most likely. Lily opened the letter and a rose fell out. The rose was so small only about an inch big, then, it grew to a normal size rose. Lily read the letter.

Dearest Lily,
Happy Birthday, well I am only three days late right, today is the…28th of August so that means I am three days late. Well anyway, enough of my blabbering, I just want to ask you to forgive me for being a git and send you lots of roses. That is if you don’t take this rose you will get more…I can do magic now you know, outside of school.
Love,
James

Smiling, Lily put the letter and rose in her Hogwarts, a history book. Then remembering why she came up in the first place, Lily shrinked her trunk and put her wand and trunk in her pocket.

“Mum, Dad, Petunia! I am ready!” Lily yelled as she bounced her way down the stairs. Giving a hug to her Mum, Lily turned to her sister. “Petunia, I’ll miss you,” Lily leaned into give her a hug. “But if you ever do anything like that again I will curse you, remember I can do magic out of school and with out a wand.” Lily only said that so Petunia could hear. The truth was that Lily could only do wandless magic sometimes and was working on doing it on demand. No one knew of course, not even her best of friends.

“Well Flower, let’s go shall we?” Her father loved calling her that, Lily wished he would stop. Nodding Lily went to her father’s car and got in, wishing that her mum had let her go by the Knight Bus.
*James POV
“Godric? What are you doing back so soon? And no howler? Oh my gosh Lily likes me back, because she usually sends one, right?” James was talking to his owl and doing an odd sort of jig, Sirius was scared for him.

“Ah, Prongs buddy, you know I love you but for you sake I have to stop you doing that…it scares me…so please stop.” James did. “Any who why are you so…happy? Did Snape die? Or maybe he was just kidnapped and no one can find him?” Sirius was begging James to let that be true.

“No Padfoot although I wish, but Lily didn’t send me a howler, can you believe that?” James was jumping up and down he was that happy.

“Good for you Prongs, but maybe she just got sicken tired of the roses and took pity on you.”

“No this is Lily she doesn’t take pity on me, but thanks for making me sad, again. You always let me down.”

“Boo-who cry me a river and build me a bridge and get over it. Mum wants up to go down the Knight bus is already here.”

“Fine, fine I’m coming,” James grabbed his wand and put Godric in his cage and left the room.

Fifteen minutes later, James and Sirius got of the Knight Bus.

“James, I don’t care, I will never go back in that damn forsaken bus, we are going by floo.” Sirius looked as if her was going to throw up.

“Hear, hear Padfoot.”

“Hey, look at Evans, looks as if she is having a row with someone…it looks as if it is her father. Wanna go check it out?” Sirius pointed at Lily, “at least it isn’t us this time, eh?” James nodded in relief.

As they got closer to Lily they could hear what she was yelling about.

“—I told you last night, but noooooo, you don’t listen. I swear sometimes I wish I was living with Lockhart instead of you,” Lily spat out evilly.

“Ouch, that burns,” Sirius winced.

“Now maybe if I curse you, you will listen to me, stu—” James and Sirius both ran up to Lily and took her wand, Sirius told her father to go, and he did. “POTTER! BLACK! GIVE ME MY WAND BACK NOW BEFORE I HEX YOU BOTH!” James gave her wand back and slowly moved away from her pulling Sirius with him.

“Er…Evans?” Sirius said timidly, “Why were you yelling at you father like that?”

“Well, Black if I wanted you to know I would have told you wouldn’t I? Now move!” Both boys moved out of the way for her as she went into the Leaky Cauldron.

“Mental that one is…”

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 04:07 PM
Julie
The Student

nice...but you might want to try more description and less dialogue...very enjoyable though.....well done

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 09:28 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

More description but it was really AWESOME!!!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:28 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

I liked it!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:53 PM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote